Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,522 members, 7,968,441 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

Abba Kyari Asked Me To Become Buhari's Campaign Spokesman - Simon Kolawole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Asked Me To Become Buhari's Campaign Spokesman - Simon Kolawole (305 Views)

Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Asked Me To Become Buhari's Campaign Spokesman - Simon Kolawole by Eaglecrwn: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Although his last intervention in that regard brought him flak, founder and chief executive of Cable Newspaper Ltd, Simon Kolawole has continued to speak on his relationship with Nigeria's former Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, who died last month as a result of complications from COVID-19.

A tribute to his deceased friend published by the veteran columnist on the back page of ThisDay attracted him so much backlash which he claimed were sponsored by the same persons who demonized Abba Kyari while alive. 

"I wrote just one article and they have replied with about 46 rejoinders as at the last count. It’s an industry!", he pointed out in an interview...

Read more: https://allnews.ng/news/abba-kyari-asked-me-to-become-buhari-s-campaign-spokesman-simon-kolawole

(1) (Reply)

We Must Track Covid-19 Donated Funds! / States And Governors Nick / PDP Replies APC Over Repatriated $311 Million Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.