Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) (79061 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
catherine1998:

Gaa Juo Akwula nne gi, Idiot
hahahaha, HIV gbue gi dia, poverty ra nne gi, Corona catch and kill all ur immediate family. die by poverty, die miserable. die , die die. dirty stinky pussy akuna destitute
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by chiol: 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
LLobiorah:

Indeed, Abakaliki shouldn't be the only major town in the state, however you should note that the state has designated the Afikpo, Ohaozara and Ivo, if I'm right about the later as revenue generating towns. And these towns perhaps,don't have light might be cause of the fact that Dave and TCN are aiming to develop another power plant to serve these areas, other than the one at the capital. I hope this issue would b e swiftly resolved.

Then on the ownership of properties,no doubt the politicians are mainly the rich around with properties, but I can tell the nouveau rich are gradually coming up. The changes are obvious, despite the fact that lots of the youths aren't as rich as compared to their counterparts in other states.

Truth be told, the educational standard of the schools are poor. I have to fault Dave here seriously, but that doesn't mean parents are not putting effort to send their kids to sch, at least the privates are filling the loophole left by the government. Also, I'm pretty sure you have seen the vocational sch opened by the state government. They are serious there, seen them assembling 'electrical keke', coz I wouldn't call that production. Though is not a cause for rejoicing nor a huge achievement to massage our ego. But the vocational school, would uplift and encourage the human capacity development you have said here, at least in its own little way.

Then you also have to align your thoughts, with what the lady has been saying in question. No sane investors would dare to invest, in a state without government providing major necessities. It ain't rocket science. I believe Dave maybe a failure in some stuffs, but in these so called 'cosmetic development', I'll give it up for him, as far as the end goal brings in investors.

P.S: Don't be impressed about my civility, is a normal thing out there amongst Ebonyians. That your previous chit chat fella, was uncivil doesn't mean we all are. I pray you, don't judge her. No sane human being, wouldn't wanna fight for his/her turf, when he/she has been always antagonized by others.

I respect and appreciate your line of thoughts. Dave won my heart from the time he was still the state PDP chairman.He is doing really good in infrastructure, no doubt. Though, as a fan, I must tell him the truth and give advice that will help him end well and be better positioned for a higher office. I recommend he surrounds himself with people of high IQ like you, who do not get lost in the euphoria of 'cosmetic development', but have strong vision for our people.

The electricity sub-station at Amasiri has been under construction for about a decade now. The state government should step in for early completion because the economy of those areas is nose diving for lack of electricity. A temporal measure should be in place for the area to be having light at the moment.#restoreafikpolight

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
chiol:

I respect and appreciate your line of thought. Dave won my heart from the time he was still the state PDP chairman.He is doing really good in infrastructure, no doubt. Though, as a fan, I must tell him the truth and give advice that will help him end well and be better positioned for a higher office. I recommend he surrounds himself with people of high IQ like you, who do not get lost in the euphoria of 'cosmetic development', but have strong vision for our people.

The electricity sub-station at Amasiri has been under construction for about a decade now. The state government should step in for early completion because the economy of those areas is nose diving for lack of electricity. A temporal measure should be in place for the area to be having light at the moment.#restoreafikpolight

Thanks for understanding my line of thoughts, and being a great supporter of Dave. I appreciate the fact, that you understand the plight of the Afikpos, as well as urging the government to tackle it. Is really commendable.

Hopefully the government, would provide succor to the power needs of the Afikpo. I trust Dave on that.

Pleasure, exchanging thoughts with you.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Maadoo: 10:50am On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Erosion2020: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
chiol:

Your utterances show how timid, hostile, violent and aggressive you are. When you get educated, you would realize that world has moved away from your timid and hostile way of life.

I regret wasting my precious time with a tout that is only good at inter communal clashes. Why wouldn't disco lights blow your mind? #restoreafikpolight
I've been reading this ur 'no light in Afikpo and Ohazara' mantra and want to ask you to keep quiet if you've exhausted all the lies and hate in ur system.
Let me tell you that all the 13 LGAs in the state has steady streetlights and the entire villages are being connected with electricity.
Should I talk about good quality roads that can last for 40 to 50 years? Should I talk about the water system, the pipelines, the safety tanks, etc.
Should I go to education??... The fact remains that Ebonyi state and it's people hardly blow their own trumpet.
Dave is a maradona when it comes to development and he beat all the entire Eastern governors.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Erosion2020: 4:44pm On May 11, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I think it's stills taken from a video.

A state that wants to market itself well should ensure high-quality pics of its projects are put out on the net. Anambra and Enugu (to a lesser extent) seem to be getting this right in the south-east.
This is where I want Dave to look into and sell the state to international community.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Erosion2020: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
perdollar:
u n ur ppl wl always remain d armpit of SE.
how bros?
With the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996 me and my people has been freed from the clutches of poverty, segregation, uneducated, lack of infrastructure Dev, unexposed etc, you can't keep us down till enternity, we're free to surpasse you.
Ebonyi is the most blessed state in the SEast.
Only state without erosion menace.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Erosion2020: 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
catherine1998:

Fool, I hate talking with someone trained with a stolen money like you bt bcus Ebonyi is the topic here i will engage you, I detect hatred, envy & enemy in you jst bcuz our beautiful state is on rapid development, let me tell you, it is only fools like you that lacks basic knowledge on how best to go about challenges, it is only a fool like you that does not understand that what ebonyi need most now is to open up the state for investors to come in & industrialize the state, that way commercial activities will boom, our lands will be buyable, our houses will be rentable, there will be very viable economic activities in all crus & corner of the state, by so doing there will be plenty of money in the pockets of our parent to enable them sent their children to quality school by way of building their capacity. Globally no government can drive healthy economic activities except for private sector what government does is to create enabling environment, and that is exactly what our super Gov. Umahi is doing by building roads & other infrastructures, you dont have to wait until investors come before you will do all this. though going forward government can still take up human capital development, bt what we need now is to open the state for investors, see that Abakaliki you see is an International root, again likes of Ibeto Cement will soon kick off at Nkalagu, China company is coming to process cement, at Okpoto, AFDB will soon link Nigeria & Cameroon that will make Abakaliki a major link city & so many other prospect in view, my question is this, how best can one prepare for all this except by putting in place solid critical infrastructure & beautification of the state which is exactly what Umahi is doing, remember that Rome was never built in a day, I will advise you to drop the hatred bcus you can not curse whom God has blessed, GOD bless Great Ebonyi.
No. What they wanted is a Town where building and cars are dragging road with humans, do not labor yourself trying to educate those hateful souls.
They wanted Abakaliki to remain a slum like their shantytowns with heavy sand on both sides of the roads.
They wanted Abakaliki they'll be making caricature off but God is not sleeping, He bestowed Abakaliki/Ebonyi with enough mineral resources to sustain her.
Ndi Anya efu... Una never seen anything... I know where those haters come from because I live with them.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2020
Erosion2020:
how bros?
With the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996 me and my people has been freed from the clutches of poverty, segregation, uneducated, lack of infrastructure Dev, unexposed etc, you can't keep us down till enternity, we're free to surpasse you.
Ebonyi is the most blessed state in the SEast.
Only state without erosion menace.
ebonyi, d armpit of d world

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 10:01pm On May 11, 2020
Ebonyi is a cursed state with cursed people. All they do is hawking gala all over Nigeria. What ebonyi needs is education and human capital development because most ebonyi people are illiterates, barrow pushers, okada riders, etc. Ebonyi people are regarded as aboki in igbo land. A very timid backward state that doesn't have ordinary drinking water.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
chiol:

This goes to show that a pig remains a pig no matter how you try to brush it up. I am ashamed at the low IQ my fellow super lion is displaying here. If after passing through UNN and you still have this mentality of seeing disco lights as development, then your timidity is 'follow come'.

You can't talk about development without education, health, water, electricity and human capital development. The disco lights you are celebrating will stop working soon.

His predecessors balanced their projects. They established EBSU, gave foreign scholarships and did well in health, water, roads, rural development and human capital development.

Once more, remind your master that while installing disco lights at Presco junction, Spera in Deo and Udensi roundabout, Afikpo north, Afikpo south, Ivo and your Ohozara LGAs have not had electricity since 2015. #restoreafikpolight

Ebonyi state is a state that one could mistake for a northern state, because it has all the development indices of northern states. Ebonyi has a very high poverty rate, ebonyi has a very high illiteracy rate. Ebonyi should focus greater attention in education because most ebonyi people are illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 10:08pm On May 11, 2020
ucham:

My brother I get your concerns. But as you know Rome was not built in a day. This is the first time Ebonyi state is having a governor that has really worked since its creation in 1996.

No governor in the whole of Nigeria since democracy has accomplished half of what Umahi has accomplished with his state's minimal allocation from the FG.

You need to see the face of ebonyi. There are quality roads everywhere. Ultra modern road networks and fly overs. Meanwhile onye ikpeazụ is struggling to build one for 5 years in Abia state.

Ebonyi are building an airport. Wow. If we see good make we talk am o. I know Umahi has his flaws, but he's the best thing in Igboland since Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime.

Umahi is an Engineer. Let him fix the infrastructure like he has done. The next governor should probably be an economist or sociologist. Ebonyi will get there.

I never imagined in my life that I will in my life time see an Ebonyi state like this.

Once again, I get your point, but let's be patient we are on the right track. My prayer is for Abia state to have its revolutionist.

Ala Igbo ga adị mma.

What's a very poor backward state like ebonyi doing with airport? 98% of population are poor, and most of them cannot even afford ordinary transport fair, say, from Onitsha to Abakaleke. How much flight ticket. Just like the FLYOVER that hardly see vehicles ply on it except okada, the airport is another waste, although I am sure the gov knows better than not even start it.

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 10:11pm On May 11, 2020
chiol:

Another rude Abakaliki person detected. They can never be civil.

Previous governments in the state did not concentrate on fixing disco lights at Presco junction, Spera in Deo and Udensi roundabout. They built EBSU, roads, opened up rural communities, worked on health, water, human capital development, education, rural electrification and awarded foreign scholarships.

You can't tell me that cosmetic fixing of disco lights and painting of existing roads are what a state that is lagging behind should be celebrating. Remember, those roads were built and dualized by the previous administrations. He only built the flyovers that are not necessary and fixed the bulbs. #restoreafikpolight

Ebonyi people are like pig, when you bath them, they jump back to that same filth that got them dirty, reason is that they are mostly illiterates and poor. At times I don't blame them much because Ebonyi people suffers stigma even in igbo land. Igbos hardly seen them as igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by chiol: 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
Erosion2020:
I've been reading this ur 'no light in Afikpo and Ohazara' mantra and want to ask you to keep quiet if you've exhausted all the lies and hate in ur system.
Let me tell you that all the 13 LGAs in the state has steady streetlights and the entire villages are being connected with electricity.
Should I talk about good quality roads that can last for 40 to 50 years? Should I talk about the water system, the pipelines, the safety tanks, etc.
Should I go to education??... The fact remains that Ebonyi state and it's people hardly blow their own trumpet.
Dave is a maradona when it comes to development and he beat all the entire Eastern governors.

Please go to the hinterlands and see things for yourself. Dave is doing well in road construction and decorating Abakaliki streets but for electricity, education, human capital development, etc, he needs to step up. Since 2015 there has not been light in Afikpo, the second largest city in the state. This is not a joke. #restoreafikpolight
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
perdollar:
u n ur ppl wl always remain d armpit of SE.

You are very correct, again I think Ebonyi is more or less an almajiri-igbos. Ebonyi remains the most backward state in southern Nigeria and also the state with the poorest people in southern Nigeria. Most parts of ebonyi state don't know have roads, water nor electricity. There are parts of ebonyi state that the people there have not seen vehicles before. Very timid awkward archaic illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by Erosion2020: 11:27pm On May 11, 2020
Who open gate for that mad dog above^^

Sniper will help you cure ur frustration.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 6:25am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

You are very correct, again I think Ebonyi is more or less an almajiri-igbos. Ebonyi remains the most backward state in southern Nigeria and also the state with the poorest people in southern Nigeria. Most parts of ebonyi state don't know have roads, water nor electricity. There are parts of ebonyi state that the people there have not seen vehicles before. Very timid awkward archaic illiterates.

Very truthful of you. Bitter truth cheesy

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 6:26am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

What's a very poor backward state like ebonyi doing with airport? 98% of population are poor, and most of them cannot even afford ordinary transport fair, say, from Onitsha to Abakaleke. How much flight ticket. Just like the FLYOVER that hardly see vehicles ply on it except okada, the airport is another waste, although I am sure the gov knows better than not even start it.

Very very true cheesy

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 6:32am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:
Ebonyi is a cursed state with cursed people. All they do is hawking gala all over Nigeria. What ebonyi needs is education and human capital development because most ebonyi people are illiterates, barrow pushers, okada riders, etc. Ebonyi people are regarded as aboki in igbo land. A very timid backward state that doesn't have ordinary drinking water.

I can relate with this because I school at Ebsu before I changed to unn to complete my uni. Most of ebonyi people are illiterates

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 6:40am On May 12, 2020
[s]
Erosion2020:
Who open gate for that mad dog above^^niper will help you cure ur frustration.
[/s]

Ifeanyi Igwe(Achi4u, erosion2020)

Coward. When you hid here to.make your unfounded post earlier you were not mad and frustrated? You thought you are not being monitored? The only reason you backed off is because you met someone that hits it hard where it is most painful to bear.

The truth is that Abakaleke people are always have this complex and timidity that anyone is competing with poor back illiterates.

Listen, nobody is interested in Ebonyi and their backward useless, worthless, hopeless state. Anambra for instance where 2/3rd of your people relocated for better life and greener pasture doesn't even recognize you lots as igbos not to talk of being interested in your useless state. So be guided.

Almajiri-igbos= Ebonyi people

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 6:43am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

I can also relate with this about ebony state.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 6:51am On May 12, 2020
chiol:

Always displaying their hostile behaviours everywhere. Thank God you cannot use matchet in this forum.

Which development is going on in your state? Please travel outside Ebonyi and change your timid and hostile mentality. You celeberate disco lights as development? I just told you that Afikpo, a major town in the state has been in darkness since he came into office in 2015 and residents are leaving in their numbers thereby bringing the economy of the town to a halt and you are not concerned. The road to the only hospital there is also not motorable.

Pictures of Presco junction, Spera in deo and Undensi roundabout are what you have been circulating and celebrating since 2018. All in one out of the thirteen LGA. Can you show us other LGAs? #restoreafikpolight

Lol true talk

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 7:27am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

You are so full of bitterness and hatred. And trust me, it doesn't make you any better. Ebonyi should do this, Ebonyi should do that, you as a Nigerian, how have you contributed to lift Nigeria out of the poverty capital statement? From that big state you are, is it a safe haven?

A state of few years ago, should turn and be an Eldorado. Wonder why beings like you reason from the anus. You are simpleton, man.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 7:30am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

Keep being bitter bro.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 7:31am On May 12, 2020
[s]
LLobiorah:

You are so full of bitterness and hatred. And trust me, it doesn't make you any better. Ebonyi should do this, Ebonyi should do that, you as a Nigerian, how have you contributed to lift Nigeria out of the poverty capital statement? From that big state you are, is it a safe haven?A state of few years ago, should turn and be an Eldorado. Wonder why beings like you reason from the anus. You are simpleton, man.
[/s]

Typical abakaleke useless almajiri. Focus on the message and address them. If you go the way of insult, I will give you a dose of it, so don't dare that route again. Discuss the points I raised in my post.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 7:32am On May 12, 2020
LLobiorah:

Keep being bitter bro.

You people are the ones bitter. Discuss the message
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 7:48am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

Typical abakaleke useless almajiri. Focus on the message and address them. If you go the way of insult, I will give you a dose of it, so don't dare that route again. Discuss the points I raised in my post.

Are you civil enough? Are you better? From that big state you are from, pity the teachers and moralists couldn't provide a sound civility in you. See how mannerless and uncouth you are, and you are telling me not to go the way of insult?

Fine, I get your messages, we are addressing them, the statistics are there, even though a bitter soul like you wouldn't agree. People like Chiol put up his advice with civility, but beings like you... Dude, you are not better!! You sound like a broken record, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 7:48am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:

You people are the ones bitter. Discuss the message

Bitter soul.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 7:54am On May 12, 2020
[s]
LLobiorah:

Are you civil enough? Are you better? From that big state you are from, pity the teachers and moralists couldn't provide a sound civility in you. See how mannerless and uncouth you are, and you are telling me not to go the way of insult?ine, I get your messages, we are addressing them, the statistics are there, even though a bitter soul like you wouldn't agree. People like Chiol put up his advice with civility, but beings like you... Dude, you are not better!! You sound like a broken record, deal with it.
[/s]

Idiotic abakaleke miscreant. Address my message.
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 7:55am On May 12, 2020
[s]
LLobiorah:

Bitter soul.
[/s]

You are the bitter soul
Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by LLobiorah: 8:01am On May 12, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

Idiotic abakaleke miscreant. Address my message.

Mtcheww. Insult upon insult, please act as someone who's educated. This Abakaliki miscreant, hasn't used an insulting word on you. Now who's better?

Done with you. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) by ogenyi1: 8:06am On May 12, 2020
[s]
LLobiorah:

Mtcheww. Insult upon insult, please act as someone who's educated. This Abakaliki miscreant, hasn't used an insulting word on you. Now who's better?one with you. Have a good day.
[/s]

Lol you have been throwing around insults, only abakaleke miscreant pained you. You better come back here

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.