Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

Burna Boy Begs Wizkid For A Screamer Album As Mum Danced To Pakurumo(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Begs Wizkid For A Screamer Album As Mum Danced To Pakurumo(video) (417 Views)

Runtown Set To Release His New Album As He Shared Cover Online. Photos / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Begs Wizkid For A Screamer Album As Mum Danced To Pakurumo(video) by Royalhignness: 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
While Burna Boy’s Mum was busy dancing to Wizkid’s Pakurumo, her Son was busy begging the Starboy Record label boss for a scorcher Album.

The referring album is no other but, Wizkid’s 2011 debut album, Superstar propelled under the stewardship of Banky W, then EME record label boss.

Meanwhile, the request was made by the self-acclaimed African giant, Burna Boy during a hit song battle between Wizkid and Jamaican artist Vybz Kartel on Instagram.

The video caught the afrobeat singer’s Mum, Mrs. Bose Ogulu dazzling to the 2011 hit single, Pakurumo.

WATCH VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

My Aunt Sold My Baby For N800,000 Then Lied To Me That He Died At Childbirth / Prophet Odumeje Thelion Indasboski Dancing To Wizkid Song At A Party / Why I Didn't Fight Jude Okoye With The Dirt I Had On Him - Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.