Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair (91682 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better? / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
www.realhairnigeria.com

Virgin remy hair or virgin natural hair is the highest quality of human hair.

It is usualy called "brazilian hair" because of the proccessing method and final result.

It is 100% natural and not processed, free of any damage to the cuticles.

The hairs can come from any country where ladies get very good hair.

The most famous is the virgin remy hair from Brazil, but you should know that

the virgin remy hair can come from any country and still be called " brazilian".

Different countries provide different kinds and textures of virgin remy hair.

-The cuticles of the hair are all intact, free from chemical processing ( =VIRGIN)

and are facing the same direction (=REMY), which makes it 100% tangle free.

-Each pack is from only 1 lady's head: the hair is in its natural state.

-Brazilian hair only comes in natural dark colors such as black, off black, dark brown, and medium brown.

Instead of tangling the hair keeps a natural look and behavior.

What is the Indian virgin Remy Hair?

Indian virgin remy hair is easier to style and the closest to african relaxed hair in texture. It also fit all kind of hair.
For customers with african hair, you can choose this hair for more natural looking.

Indian virgin remy is available for all types of hair as it is from natural wavy to curly hair.

What is the Malaysian virgin Remy Hair?

Malaysian virgin Remy Hair is from Malaysia, and especially straight and black.

For customers requiring straight models, you can choose Malaysian virgin hair.
It is very shiny and natural.

What is the Brazilian virgin Remy Hair?

Brazilian virgin Remy Hair is from Brazil. It get the most various natural textures and colors.

The hair is very close to the European hair.

For customers requiring 100% natural textures and natural light colors, you can choose Brazilian hair from Brazil.

All the hairs are 100% natural colors.

The virgin hair is practically very easy to transform into your prefered colours.

You can dye it, change color, or give any texture you want (using quality and professional safe product).

Malaysian hair is almost 100% silky straight ( or slightly wavy/ light kinky straight),
and it is strong and more resistant to be curled without damaging the virgin cuticle.

Notice that indian and brazilian waves/curls are 100% natural, the most beautifull but very difficult to find and not regular at all.

You will hardly find 2 packs with exactly the same texture.

SIKALYN's touch

Our hair is the highest-grade human hair available.

The hair is sectioned and allowed to fall into its natural growing pattern.

The hair is then cut and carefully sewn to maintain the natural cuticle direction so matting and tangling are eliminated.

It is the hair and processing that makes the quality : brazilian

CUTICLE DIRECTION - Cuticles in each strand of hair are aligned in the same direction.

TANGLE FREE - Because the cuticles are in one direction the hair does not tangle and lasts longer than any other on the market.

SHED FREE - Special sewing. Double layer sewing secures the weft and prevents it from shedding.

VIRGIN REMI - Highest grade of human hair. Only 1 percent of the hair gathered is used for our Virgin Remi hair.

Only the finest hand picked healthy virgin hair is used.

SHINE & LUSTER - Natural shine and luster is retained because of the virgin cuticle direction.

Sterilized, soft and clean, no lice or knits , no bad smell, very little white or grey hairs.

SECRET PROCESSING - Done by hand in small batches. No high heating ovens that dry the hair are used.

All natural food grade ingredients are used and not harsh chemicals like acid.

LONGEVITY Lasts many years, longer than any other hair because of the high quality and the virgin cuticle.

Each bundle hair is cut from one lady or girl only. Not mix other anybody's hair or synthetic or animal hair.

Not mixed short hair in it.

Packagings

All the  packs are really 100g or 25g or 20g of hair ( without any robber or package).

20g and 25g pack's prices are proportional to the 100g price.

It is very helpfull to make you save money and create great models that are usualy difficult to do with 100g packs.

www.realhairnigeria.com

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2011
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
What is Remy Hair ?

The remy hair that we sell is a mix of 2/3/4/5 ladies's hair that are not enought to make a 100g pack.
It is our lowest price product

The hairs are selected from the texture, the natural color, the length.
Same textures, same colours (or closed) and length are joined together to make a 100g( or 90g or 120g) virgin remy hair pack.

No chemical treatement, no damages on the cuticles.
The behavior will be the same like brazilian hair, but the great sight of brazilian's natural color will miss.

BUT
If The remy hair is the hair that is from 2 or more ladies's head and that has been waved or curled by heat,( we sell this one too, it keeps the hair free of damages,
tangle free and healthy for years, that is what is called cuticle hair, or funmi hair in Nigeria and it is our cheaper product.)

it can also be colored or dyed hair from virgin hair, or permanented hair with chemicals = this is remy hair, but not virgin at all. We don't sell these hair.
When the color is changed, not natural, you must know that the cuticle is damaged and the hair are not going to last more than 3/6 month in good health.
It is the cuticle that protects and provides shine.
Chemical process is too bad for the hair, and the more you will ask for styles and colors, the more you approach the fake!

Any bad hair can be called "remy hair": open your eyes !
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by sandraa(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2011
the fucking site is in french

please where is your office or shop in naija or lagos plssssssssssss
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2011
Hi,
you can contact us through the website :www.realhairnigeria.com
or call us @0813 807 3387 or come to visit our shop @15 oniru new market rd, behind the dr rita pharmacy, VI/Lekki
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by LadyDee1(f): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
Wow!

At OP your selling or supposed to be suppliers of virgin and remy hair and have FAILED to actually give a correct definition of it. Everything you said about remy hair is RUBBISH!!

Trust me I know! I'm experienced in the grades of hair and what virgin and remy hair look like,I'm a wholesaler in the UK but distribute to people in Abuja mainly.

Go and do your proper research on what virgin hair is and what remy hair is, there is a HUGE difference between Virgin hair, Remy hair and BSS  hair.

Remy hair can still bs good quality hair if processed properly

You also contradicted  yourself by saying virgin hair is not processed which is right but you process your Brazilian hair? That means it's not virgin!!! angry

Quit fooling people and taking there money for an ingenuine product!!
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
Lady Dee:

Wow!

At OP your selling or supposed to be suppliers of virgin and remy hair and have FAILED to actually give a correct definition of it. Everything you said about remy hair is RUBBISH!!

Trust me I know! I'm experienced in the grades of hair and what virgin and remy hair look like,I'm a wholesaler in the UK but distribute to people in Abuja mainly.

Go and do your proper research on what virgin hair is and what remy hair is, there is a HUGE difference between Virgin hair, Remy hair and BSS  hair.

You also contradicted  yourself by saying virgin hair is not processed which is right but you process your Brazilian hair? That means it's not virgin!!! angry

Quit fooling people and taking there money for an ingenuine product!!

My thoughts exactly!!!
I have just been quiet so as not to spoil anyone's chances of making sales.
Everyone wants to sell Brazilian hair but can't be bothered to do some research on it
lipsrsealed undecided

And besides, 150g can't be enough for a full head, Quit deceiving people
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by LadyDee1(f): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2011
^^^ alot of the so called Brazilian people think they swinging on there heads left to right is NOT Brazilian just Indian hair processed but there paying out there ears and nostrils!

Kudos to them, it's because they don't know the difference till someone educates them properly, the same things happening in the UK people don't really know difference.
It's a damn shame!! angry
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2011
'
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by LadyDee1(f): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2011
Virgin hair is cutically aligned hair in which all cuticals are intact, the hair has not been processed in any way shape or form to achieve it's texture. It only comes in black and dark browns because it's not dyed. Once virgin hair is dyed it's no longer classified as Virgin hair

Remy hair is virgin hair that has been chemically or steam processed to achieve the curl pattern or texture desired, it is also dyed to achieve any colour you desire. However, the cuticles are still intact, the quality has been compromised hence some damage has been done to the hair when dyed and chemically processed.
It is still good hair if processed well and can still be used on multiple ocassions but Virgin hair is the highest grade of hair and lasts much longer than remy hair if well taken care of.

Remy hair does not come from the floor or from left over bundles.

BSS hair is fallen hair from combs and from the floor in salons, that is what is used for normal beauty supply store hair that e.g. Sensational premium now and premium plus is fallen hair, the citified are not in the same direction the hair is dyed and processed to look pretty but it tangles after some time.

That's the difference.
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
You said it, it can be IF, and if cuticle is touched, i call it cheating to sell it like quality something, because is going to change on the clients head, and give her work+++

You also contradicted  yourself by saying virgin hair is not processed which is right but you process your Brazilian hair? That means it's not virgin!!!

processed with chemicals is not same like to be processed by heat like we can do to any human hair to make curl and wave !! but the hair is still virgin, the cuticle is still virgin, and it is the cuticle that needs to be kept virgin to make virgin hair.

Quit fooling people and taking there money for an ingenuine product!
if my business is paining you, better try or continue to improve your own.
Since we are looking at nigerian market, human hair is 80% cheating, ( maybe like you). Our procduct is satisfying clients and since not body came back to ask refund when they know that we refund money if the hair makes something bad, we are selling wholesale to them now !!
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by LadyDee1(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Désirée:

You said it, it can be IF, and if cuticle is touched, i call it cheating to sell it like quality something, because is going to change on the clients head, and give her work+++

processed with chemicals is not same like to be processed by heat like we can do to any human hair to make curl and wave !! but the hair is still virgin, the cuticle is still virgin, and it is the cuticle that needs to be kept virgin to make virgin hair.
Since we are looking at nigerian market, human hair is 80% cheating, ( maybe like you). Our procduct is satisfying clients and since not body can to ask refund when they know that we refund money if the hair makes something bad !

Im sorry if EDUCATING YOU with the correct definition is Biting you!
Your english was not quite comprehensive to me, you were not making any sense. tongue tongue undecided undecided

I repeat, GO AND DO THOROUGH RESEARCH ON VIRGIN HAIR! kiss

You cannot claim the hair is VIRGIN if it has been dyed or processed in any way shape or form!!!
This is BASIC KNOWLEDGE of any Wholesaler!
When clients ask me I Always let them know the difference so they are NOT Overcharged and ripped off, Honey, Knowledge is POWER!

FYI If you cant find a decent vendor that steam processes hair and still produces Excellent quality, you SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS BUISNESS!

Désirée:

Since we are looking at nigerian market, human hair is 80% cheating, ( maybe like you). Our procduct is satisfying clients and since not body can to ask refund when they know that we refund money if the hair makes something bad !

undecided undecided undecided Err The cuticles are stilll aligned and intact, how is that cheating? You are making your customers aware that the hair has been dyed and processed to achieve the curl. the cuticles are still intact hence tangling and matting cant occur,
Do you know what cuticles are?

Honey Im educated in this field please dont play with me, I distribute for most of Abuja and parts of Lagos, and have seen garbage being fobbed of as BRAZILIAN hair,

Do your research, knowledge is Power! kiss kiss wink
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
And besides, 150g can't be enough for a full head, Quit deceiving people
just ask our clients, maybe we don't have the same scale. 150g of afro curl do not make the same width as 150g of silky straight hair !
However, the cuticles are still intact,
really?? which kind cuticle stays intact even after dying??don't you know how the dying product do work on the hair to remove or change the color? the pigment( color) of natural hair in under the cuticle, to change or remove color it needs to attack the cuticle BEFORE you reach the pigment, so how remy color processed hair can have intact cuticle when "virgin means intact cuticle"??!!

In this market, if you don't know it, let me tell you that the virgin hair cut from 1 lady's head is called BRAZILIAN HAIR, after, if the seller do not tell the truth about the real origin of the hair, it is not my problem, our clients know if the hair is chinese, malaysian( or birmanian) or indian or from brazil. Their quality is the same, the behavior if the same, the difference is the texture and choice into color and waves. The prices are different because of the demand on the market.

Into remy hair, you can find any kind, any quality of hair, any acid or amoniac washed, even animal hair( most of the time !). Our remy is a mixture of different lady's hair, it is still virgin hair  but not called brazilian ! It is processed to make waves and curls only, the cuticle stay virgin, many clients never see any difference if we don't explain to them!

It is better to confuse the clients and keep them into ignorance, sure, it is better for market. If my business is paining you, just improve your own, no need to agress and attack  people like that.

My products are too cheap to be authentics? just come and have a look !
New website ! www.realhairnigeria.com
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 12:43am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by LadyDee1(f): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2011
grin @ tpia thats too much info for her, single drawn double drawn, e go scatter in brain. I was trying to advise to properly research what your selling so as to not give out incorrect info, instead she vexed!
Thank you for posting that you did the work for her kiss
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2011
animal hair from which animal exactly?
generaly from yak ( asian bovine providing same product and work like cow)
It can also come from montain goat, that have long hair to protect against cold.
You can easily recognize it when you touch the hair texture, but 2 goods test can tell you :
1- burn it and burn little of your own hair, human hair smell the same odor, animals one are VERY different, and the texture of the ash too.
2-wear it ( yes), you have 70-80% to make allergic and it will scratch ++++++++++ ( head, neck, shoulders, or body), giving bottons you've never seen on your body, until you loose it.
(Remember, maybe it was because of that you stopped wearing "human hair" since many years, like me, no?)

When you go to the factory, they will ask you which one do you want? 100% human hair single drawn? human hair double drawn? double drawn arranged to look like single drawn? mixed with 10%-20%-30%-50% animal hair or synthetic? or double drawn acid wash? or asian bad quality hair acid/amoniac washed?( to remove cuticle and make it look like indian hair), or acid washed+silicon covering to look like european double drawn( to make it shiny and tangle free until 2nd shampoo), or protein hair ( 100% silicon+collagen+animal keratin= will break out totaly within 2 month ) etc.

When you see so cheap cheap prices, and know how much people can spend for "brazilian hair", you can easily guess why so much "brazilian hair" are only cheating !  Everythink depends on the honesty of the seller and how he wants his market to go !

When the hair is good, suppliers and retailers know that it will be sold expensive, so NOBODY TRY TO CHANGE ANYTHINK ON IT, WE STERILIZE IT, REMOVE LICE&NITS, maybe cut the ends that are too damaged, but we KEEP IT NATURAL, AT BRAZILIAN QUALITY ! It is the most expensive because not so much in market !
When the hair cannot be sold because of bad looking or damages or else, they will change it into any remy called hair !

Single drawn or double drawn do not have the same signification according to who your are talking to:

For indians: single drawn means remy ( from "remitted" to god) is from temples and directly cut as ponytail, virgin, cuticle runing in same direction.
Double drawn=remy too, VIRGIN too, no directly cut into ponytail, it falled at the ground, and workers came to take it and arrange it into bulk, will be double direction and all hair are same length. The hair will last, will look good, but will tangle++, sold very cheap to retailers

For asians:  single drawn is remy, cuticle runing in same direction
double drawn is remy TOO, but double direction and all hair are same length
for them remy is only authentic human hair, processed or not.

Brazilians only sell single drawn to "little" buyers like me, their great product are reserved to american big stars,
and too expensive to be weel sold in africa.

For europeans suppliers and seller of authentic product:
Single drawn is remy and means cuticle is same direction, human hair processed or not.
Double drawn is remy too, is all cuticle in same direction and all hair are same length, that's why the remy double drawn is such expensive in europe, they will use 22" single drawn to make 18" double drawn ! They call it like that in the market, they don't call it like that when they buy from suppliers !!

You can continue looking after informations, you will see many different explanations about the human hair ( original) but you will realy know it when you will spend millions to go and see them one by one, spend millions being cheated yourself before ! !

@Lady Dee, i'm sorry too for my english but i'm trying to improve it every day, as i'm french, i cannot speak like you, can you understand this ? my clients understand me, it is the most important for me.
My post seems to not making you happy at all, i'm suprised that you did never come to explain this to your nigerian sisters ?!

Thank you to make my post up and up everyday !

[size=14pt]Sikalyn's shop now open !![/size]

15, Oniru new market road,
Aqua plaza,
beside Dr Rita's pharmacy and store.
Victoria Island / Lekki

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
You can find us on facebook at Best Brazilian Hair page. You will find more pictures and informations about the French company and the company in Nigeria.
We are about to have authentic european hair and chinese hair available ( chinese virgin is like Naomie Campbell's sikly straight, and price is very low !!)

All our hairs are under guarantee for 10 days, more than enought to see if fake ( fake come out within 7 days or after 1st shampoo) or not, even you fixed it ( without cutting), if not satisfied, we will refund your money.

We ship everywhere in Nigeria with DHL services.
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2011
Sikalyn's shop now open !!

Aqua plaza,
Victoria Island / Lekki

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by filnaija: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
REAL HUMAN HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]

I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian. I have a straight long hair which everyone likes it when I was there in Naija, and that gives me an idea to enter in this kind of business in Nigeria. I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by filnaija: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
What is the Malaysian virgin Remy Hair?

Malaysian virgin Remy Hair is from Malaysia, and especially straight and black.

For customers requiring straight models, you can choose Malaysian virgin hair.
It is very shiny and natural.

Actually, I'm here Malaysia and I was searching for a Manufacturer and Factory of Human hair wig or even raw hair in this country. But what they are showing me is just wig store. There are lots of black women here and I never know anyone wearing a real human hair . and most Malaysians have wavy hair.
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 12:37pm On May 18, 2011
Hi,
maybe you don't look at the good place,
the hair ( of any country) is not coming from down town ,

We also sell chinese virgin hair, very good quality and cheaper than any authentic virgin hair in the world !!
Chinese virgin hair can often look like 100% indian hair, it can be impossible to see any difference !
Strong, shiny, tangle free and long lasting !!

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 12:44pm On May 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Sikalyn's shop now open !![/size]

Aqua plaza,
Victoria Island / Lekki

www.realhairnigeria.com
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by tpia6: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
'
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2011
My peruvian hair adventure

clients are sudently asking for peruvian hair+++where did they find this new idea? Oprah ? Tyra ?
I struggled myself, giving thousands calls to reach a hair seller in Peru,
no english, i was only mixing my french+15 years old spanish!
finaly, i found a link on nairaland of hair sellers in argentina: clic ! wow, great pictures, and big banner saying " we do no sell asian hair"
i call, great they speack english ! "i want argentina hair real human hair" ->"yes we have"
western union is done the same day, 4 days later, i got my DHL parcel from Buenos Aires :inside the package ?->the thickest chinese virgin hair ever !! * angry cry  angry cry
250g paid 220$ (35 200N), i put on sales at my shop 35 500N !!  cry cry
*(or maybe was it real argentina hair? so no need to disturb myself for any south american hair again !!)

The question is: should i still try to provide clients in peruvian hair ? or i should wait for my next trip in Lima 
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by erasourcin: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Desiree we camsupply you human hair at your door step from india directly,

New era sourcing is product sourcing agent in India catering to the needs of International buyers dealing in a variety of products. We represent overseas buyers, importers and provide buying services with a sound market base, adequate infrastructure and a wide spread network. We strive to meet clients’ requirements and offer them competitive price for their desired products
Commitment is our most important value, and we believe in giving our clients compatible service so that our relationship is treasured for lifetime.

Once we are awarded an assignment, it is our responsibility to provide products of high quality, impeccable packaging and most importantly timely delivery. We believe in constant communication with clients and we give foremost importance to their feedback.

OUR Products are as follows

APPAREL & FASHION :

Stocks/Surplus
Ready made garments
Dummies/Mannequins
Bags/Shoes
Jewelry(costume&fashion)
Beaded jewelry
Gold&silver jewelry
Human Hair

call NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE ,
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by toluwee: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
Look up the facebook page - Swanky hairdo- for a free galleria of pictures of swanky hair styles & recommendations of the weaves to make the styles!
Send pictures of your own swag hair styles with info on name of the weave you used to swankyhairdo@gmail.com to be uploaded.
Like us while you're there! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.