Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,088 members, 7,916,164 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke (472 Views)

Love Damini: List Of Records Burnaboy's Album Broke / Adekunle Gold Signs Massive Record Deal With Virgin EMI Records / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke by Obanla198175: 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
Burna boy has continued to show the world what it means to be called an African giant. Burnaboy whose real names are Damini Ebunoluwa Ogolu is a Nigerian pop singer born and brought up in Port Harcourt Nigeria. Burnaboy was brought into limelight With his global hit single titled like to party in 2012. Burna…

https://50minds.com/see-the-massive-record-burnaboys-african-giant-album-broke/

Re: See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke by Ernezee(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Hate all you want. Analyze all you want. Pretend all you want. African Giant was a good album. Burna Boy told stories with that album which we know are truth.
Re: See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke by klbakare(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Ok, but try to help me break my record too. I want to buy benz this year and am a welder.

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
Re: See The Massive Record Burnaboy’s ‘african Giant’ Album Broke by yuswrld20(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
klbakare:
Ok, but try to help me break my record too. I want to buy benz this year and am a welder.

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
You can do ogunowo

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Father, What Will You Do? / Nigerian-British Mercury-nominated UK Rapper Dies Of Coronavirus, Aged 47 / Revealed! Don Jazzy Secretly Crushing On Tacha (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.