Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) (14270 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Obamaofusa: 10:08pm On May 05, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Aba despite the bad roads is still better than Ibadan.

Fact

This is your SE,Igboland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:10pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Upon all these noises, una no go still sit your sorry asses down in that beautiful abawhatever. I hope after all these you wrote, peace mass transit will stop operating in Ibadan, I hope all your students will leave our great schools like ui, oau, Covenant and attend your imsu, kuksu, tatsu etc. Your region is an overcrowded forest, in fact, it was as far back as 60s,let alone in 2020. Like I affirmed earlier, we have nothin in common with your people, we don't share land borders, even in pre colonial times we had no contact with u, so what warrants you coming to our land? Please, stop coming, with htmate you and I'm sure you also hate us, the feeling in mutual. Let everyone stay on their lanes.
stop ranting like a mad dog,if you really hate us start agitating for break up of the country, till then keep hating while we keep coming to do our business in your said land, the only thing you can do is to take a bottle of snipper,that's if you can't endure the pain of seeing us any further.

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by LivingSage: 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Same cave y'll won't stop thronging to, you must love caves so much. Tell your people to stop coming to our region. We hate you!!!!
You want to kill them? They can't survive without us, yet they keep insulting us. Lagos is their London in their villages (they can't deny this). I don't blame them, they can't stay in their villages coz witches and wizards will kill their wards(The fact Which they can't deny). That's why they can't stay, not business minded
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
Obamaofusa:

This is your SE,Igboland.
Post dronu video of your cities grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by XANDERBOY85: 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Keep shaking your Goddamned head. Tell your people we hate them here in Ibadan, the hate mutual. Tell your buses to stop coming to ibadan, tell your fanyogo sellers, earpiece sellers we do not want them here in Ibadan. We hate y'll!!!!!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Gracchus don vex be dat! smiley

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 10:14pm On May 05, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 10:14pm On May 05, 2020
[s][/s]
Justice35:
stop ranting like a mad dog,if you really hate us start agitating for break up of the country, till then keep hating while we keep coming to do our business in your said land, the only thing you can do is to take a bottle of snipper,that's if you can't endure the pain of seeing us any further.
[s][/s] You raving lunatic!! And when was the last time we stopped you from getting your own country? Did we block Ore, Ondo state when u wanted to leave and stopped you from leaving? Madness must be running in your family, how does you agitating for your country conmncerns us? We have nothing in common with you, we do not share borders with you. So fight for your own country without involving us. Period!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Enugu, we are not una mate forget media propaganda

Enugu state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm1qAe7Rg_M

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:21pm On May 05, 2020
Abakeliki, Ebonyi state we no be una mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe1viJr4wM

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s] You raving lunatic!! And when was the last time we stopped you from getting your own country? Did we block Ore, Ondo state when u wanted to leave and stopped you from leaving? Madness must be running in your family, how does you agitating for your country conmncerns us? We have nothing in common with you, we do not share borders with you. So fight for your own country without involving us. Period!!
yen yen yen cry me a river....your grand parents died in their hundreds just because the don't want us to leave......enjoy the one Nigeria or kill your self.

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
[[s][/s]quote author=Justice35 post=89230009]hate kills faster than corona.....now breath in! In!! In!!! Out!!!!!.....las las you will be alright, make sure you take a glass of water before going to bed..[s][/s]Coming from the number one hateful tribe, isn't it ironic!! Give that advice to your stroke stricken father, he will need it so much.
hahahahaha cry cry baby I want to see your mother shame!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Enugu, we are not una mate forget media propaganda

Enugu state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm1qAe7Rg_M

Bruv we don't need propaganda

You are the ones in need of it

Hence, you opened up this thread to propagate your own region as the best even when other reliable evidence suggests quite the contrary.

I will post 15 areas that looks exactly if not better from ibadan when I have the time.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:25pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Ask your leprosy stricken father, you Arrow!!! Oh, so you expect me to keep quiet while your people drag down my tribe, you must crazy. You think I give a damn about the cursed tribe of wanderers you came from? All is fair in war, we can't sit by and let descendants of Cain the wanderer hold sway on a forum that is even owned by a Yoruba man. Get that into your thick skull,you Muppet!!!
heeyaaaa!!! I feel your pain....just take a chilled glass of water you will be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:26pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bruv we don't need propaganda

You are the ones in need of it

Hence, you opened up this thread to propagate your own region as the best even when other reliable evidence suggests quite the contrary.

I will post 15 areas that looks exactly even not better from ibadan if I have the time.

Feed your eyes Owerri, many of you don't leave your backward enclave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dswXjibgY

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by PeterUdeme: 10:27pm On May 05, 2020
Any city in Igbo land just a quarter in Ibadan. Compare onitsha to oluyole estate, bodija, alalubosa etc, not the whole of Ibadan.

You can only compare Ibadan to the whole Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:28pm On May 05, 2020
My friends from West feed your eyes grin grin no time for long epistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym0SwPerUo

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
PeterUdeme:
Any city in Igbo land just a quarter in Ibadan. Compare onitsha to oluyole estate, bodija, alalubosa etc, not the whole of Ibadan.

You can only compare Ibadan to the whole Igbo land.

No time for long story we need video evidence

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Feed your eyes Owerri, many of you don't leave your backward enclave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dswXjibgY
Bro this is the highest level of inferiority

You went around Owerri, Enugu taking pictures of nice residents areas to boast for Nairalanders or faceless people.

To boast your own ego as against the reality of your people brought to the attention of the whole world yesterday.

I don't think I could be that jobless tbh.

Does that means everyone in Enugu or Owerri can afford those residential areas

I pretty sure less than 10% of igbos live in those houses.

So what exactly are you trying to prove?
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by PeterUdeme: 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

No time for long story we need video evidence

Video evidence of what?
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Justice35:
hahahahaha cry cry baby I want to see your mother shame!!!!!!!!!
Quite funny, coming from a product of a rape!! Hope your yam legged mother has returned home from her prostitution business today, please tell her there are 10 men waiting to phuck her 10 rounds each. Mutherfucker!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:38pm On May 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Aba despite the bad roads is still better than Ibadan.

Fact
oga you don't mock people with natural disaster na ......just post the development in your region... Even in USA we have natural disaster.... Like hurricane, land slides, flood and co.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by cjrane: 10:39pm On May 05, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by knowledgeable: 10:41pm On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
Ibadan is too ugly. Brown roof everywhere.

I ask myself, what will be the general health of the population dwelling in that kind of environment?

Do their growth look stunted, how about their skin?, their mental health, what kind of diseases are peculiar to that kind of environment?, are their water consumption Infested because the combined human feces sip down to the aquafer? This is horrible and goes beyond tribal bashing, because that's the reality of the whole country.

How in the world can Nigeria move forward and transform herself without political restructuring or outright break up?.

My Yoruba brothers, deep down in your hearts, this kind of Nigeria you all believe in have reduced you all to sub-human existence. Igbos love Nigeria too,.. but not this kind of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:

You went around Owerri, Enugu taking pictures of nice residents areas to boast for Nairalanders or faceless people.

To boast your own ego as against the reality of your people brought to the attention of the whole world yesterday.

10% of Igbos please can you show me voters registration between southeast and Southwest, mind you in southeast there was IPOB order, go and check Cash deposit by all states in Nigeria, West minus Lagos was 2.2 trillion, Southeast was 4 trillion. You guys should continue deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
Is it not the same Ibadan that I'm in. Just because most Yoruba guys don't have much time for pictures.

I will be uploading google Earth Images of Ibadan.

Bodija

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
Bodija

These places in Ibadan by size could cover several towns in Igbi SE.

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 10:45pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:

when you guys cant win arguments, you remember inferiority complex? common gerarahia

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2020
Maadoo:

so with all the Fat IGR ogun state generates, this is what it can make of Abeokuta its capital city? Just close your eyes in shame. chai, no wonder Nigeria is a den of mediocres.

I would also like to see pictures of NNPC, Muhammadu Buhari Estate, Kutor, Obankoto and many other places in Abeokuta...Shame
Yes!
We know Anambra is more developed than dubia grin
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Ayekotoo(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2020
Another igbotic chest_beating thread. Anything to massage Igbo overbloted ego is joyful to them.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
Iblad0994:
Is it not the same Ibadan that I'm in. Just because most Yoruba guys don't have much time for pictures.

I will be uploading google Earth Images of Ibadan.

Bodija

all cities are fine on google earth and they don't represent what is on ground... we need pictures nor videos we can relate with. nobody lives inside goggle. we are not robots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Ghana On Sunday For ECOWAS Emergency Extraordinary Summit / Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / "Reno Omokri And FFK Shall Remain Scattered Till Nigeria Is Free"- Otunba Biodun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.