Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

High Blood Pressure Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure Pls Help (958 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Help, High Blood Pressure. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2020
Fellows I have just found out that my inability to sleep and constant headaches is due to hbp

Pls guys how can I manage it
Food to avoid
Lifestyle
Any tips that can help me
And is there any trusted drug for me pls

My pressure is at 167
My whole body shakes like and I do have occasional shocks
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Votewisely2019: 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
You have to provide information of the reading for your blood pressure to ascertain whether you require medication or just lifestyle changes. Generally avoid salty food, reduce alcohol intake, stop smoking if you are a smoker, use cholesterol free cooking oil, reduce red meat intake, exercise (with care anyway).
All this may not be fully effective until you provide certain important information which am sure may be personal to you (info like your age, you blood pressure:home reading, vulnerability to occupational or domestic stress, history of high blood pressure in your family etc) and don't forget to take the advice of the poster below.
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by HundHunter(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
Please seek medical advice.

You will have to run some tests as the cause of the HBP for effective diagnosis and necessary medication you will need.

The medication are relatively cheap.
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by TheBusinessHub: 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
Fix, fix your anxiety issues. Stop over worrying
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 05, 2020
Votewisely2019:
You have to provide information of the reading for your blood pressure to ascertain whether you require medication or just lifestyle changes. Generally avoid salty food, reduce alcohol intake, stop smoking if you are a smoker, use cholesterol free cooking oil, reduce red meat intake, exercise (with care anyway).
All this may not be fully effective until you provide certain important information which am sure may be personal to you (info like your age, you blood pressure:home reading, vulnerability to occupational or domestic stress, history of high blood pressure in your family etc) and don't forget to take the advice of the poster below.

My blood pressure reads 167
I am BTW 28-30
Yea my mother has a history of bp
My job is not stressful and I rarely think.
This issue started when I was called that my dad was at the point of death . meanwhile I was battling insomnia already .
I then tool some sleeping tabs which upset my bp. Since two weeks now I haven't had sound sleep and my heart keep palpitating. I have been managing it since then
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Kaypaparino(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
Please contact me on 08168034467....Kola..I'll tell you what to do...
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by damilonya(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
Boil and drink bitterleaf water ,also sock and drink shade-dried moringa leaf. Please, watch your BP while on it so that it doesn't come down lower than normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Healthyway15: 2:45am On May 07, 2020
Lifedonor:
Fellows I have just found out that my inability to sleep and constant headaches is due to hbp

Food to avoid
Lifestyle

My pressure is at 167

Hello... Just saw this. Sorry about your condition

HIgh blood pressure is a health condition that cannot be left untreated for a long time, so as prevent further complications which can be more severe to bear. It is only treated with suitable and adequate medication.

Well... Before going further, you can check the link below for more knowledge of HBP, and the proper recommendation of appropriate treatment of the condition, for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5586750/looking-lasting-solution-high-blood

The Earlier, The Better!

And concerning the foods to eat and avoid, the person with username votewisely2019 has said it all.
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On May 07, 2020
Why are you on here and not banging down the door at your doctor's office? What the heck is wrong with you folks? Nairaland Health is not meant to be your first stop should you have a medical emergency.

GO TO YOUR DOCTOR FOR HELP WITH YOUR MEDICATION CONDITIONS!

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On May 07, 2020
damilonya:
Boil and drink bitterleaf water ,also sock and drink shade-dried moringa leaf. Please, watch your BP while on it so that it doesn't come down lower than normal.

See yeye advice... drink bitterleaf water and moringa... HE IS already at 167 and his heart is probably overstressed. If he is indeed already suffering at this rate for over 24 hours, He needs medical attention NOW!!

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by engrelvis(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2020
Lifedonor:

Food to avoid
Lifestyle

My pressure is at 167
don't just taking bp drugs .it might b white coat syndrome,anxiety, or yr lifestyle. Explore all these avenue first.ur still young. Anxiety can increase yr Bp temporarily n can make unable to sleep.Relax n stop worrying .provided u dnt smoke,drink,abuse certain drugs ,consume sugar alot , n dnt live sedentary lifestyle . stop worrying about Bp numbers.d Standard 120/80 was create by whites .explore all avenues first before allowing doctors to put u on Bp drugs.
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by engrelvis(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2020
Lifedonor:

Food to avoid
Lifestyle

My pressure is at 167
don't just start taking bp drugs .it might b white coat syndrome,anxiety, or yr lifestyle. Explore all these avenue first.ur still young. Anxiety can increase yr Bp temporarily n can make unable to sleep.Relax n stop worrying .provided u dnt smoke,drink,abuse certain drugs ,consume sugar alot , n dnt live sedentary lifestyle . stop worrying about Bp numbers.d Standard 120/80 was create by whites .explore all avenues first before allowing doctors to put u on Bp drugs.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by Nobody: 10:28am On May 07, 2020
engrelvis:
don't just taking bp drugs .it might b white coat syndrome,anxiety, or yr lifestyle. Explore all these avenue first.ur still young. Anxiety can increase yr Bp temporarily n can make unable to sleep.Relax n stop worrying .provided u dnt smoke,drink,abuse certain drugs ,consume sugar alot , n dnt live sedentary lifestyle . stop worrying about Bp numbers.d Standard 120/80 was create by whites .explore all avenues first before allowing doctors to put u on Bp drugs.

Thanks man...
But what foods drugs or supplements do you recommend
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by GingerGarlicTea: 11:09am On May 07, 2020
Please use Ginger Garlic Tea and Honey....highly effective in bringing down high blood pressure and other related sickness like stroke etc.

Chat me up on whatsapp for your home deliveries...check my profile
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by engrelvis(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2020
Lifedonor:

Thanks man...
But what foods drugs or supplements do you recommend
for personal reasons n scammers disturbances dnt like putting my personal numbers here.so pls put yrs.I will call u
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by atilla(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

Food to avoid
Lifestyle

My pressure is at 167

Has your BP gone down now? Let us know update pls
Re: High Blood Pressure Pls Help by ottalo: 2:47am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Food to avoid
Lifestyle

My pressure is at 167
So sorry to hear about this. I want you to know that your high blood pressure is cursed by your insomnia. I'm in the same shoes with u I was able to bring down my high blood pressure from 170 to 130 now I can sleep. All you need to do is to calm down. Visit a good hospital so that u can get some medications 0n both BP and insomnia

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Healthy Sperm / Top Sources Of Vitamin B17 / Urinary Tract Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.