Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Do You Spend More Than #2,000 On Hospital Bills Every Month? I Have GOOD NEWS � - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Spend More Than #2,000 On Hospital Bills Every Month? I Have GOOD NEWS � (162 Views)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Spend More Than #2,000 On Hospital Bills Every Month? I Have GOOD NEWS � by mercysthrift: 11:35pm On May 05, 2020
Ever had to worry about huge and exorbitant hospital bills?

Are you pregnant and looking for a hospital for Ante-natal and affordable delivery services close to your home?

Are you outside the country but would love to get an health insurance plan for your parents and family members in Nigeria?

If you happen to fall into any of the category above, I've got GREAT NEWS! ����

........With ONLY #2,000, Aella Care offers you a monthly health insurance cover...NO LIES!!

With a health plan on Aella Care of only #2,000; you have access to:

1) Accidents and emergencies.
2) Admissions/ Accommodation (20 days/annum)
3) Surgeries
4) Dental care
5) Family planning services �
6) Eye glasses or contact lens
7) Eye Care .. available after 3 months
cool Physiotherapy.. available after 3 months
9) X-ray, laboratory and diagnostic services
10) Pharmacy benefits
11) Ante-natal care and delivery services ..only available after 6 months

There's more guys �....YOU GET #500-#1,250 CASHBACK IN YOUR AELLA WALLET WHEN SOMEONE USES YOUR REFERRAL CODE TO BUY AN INSURANCE PLAN ��

What are you waiting for?

Don't sleep on this offer guys....well, except you enjoy spending #5,000 treating yourself and family for malaria every other month.

VISIT aellaapp.com/insurance to get started. Use this referral code to register 6279321.

Remember, it's just #2,000 for a month!

Send a message to 07069462282 for more enquires.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Addresses Lagosians On Corona Virus, Says 48 More Patients Discharged / Madagascar’s Herbal Cure For COVID-19 Sent To Nigeria [read] / Help: Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.