Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely (1013 Views)

We Pick-up And Deliver ANYWHERE In Lagos / Las Vegas Tree Removal: Why And How To Remove Trees Safely / Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 6:09am On May 06, 2020
I don't know why surgery during delivery is so common this days and as a matter of fact, this abnormality is now turning normal due to so many fact which is best know to families. But I pity those women who carries their pregnancy all through the 9 months and still have to go through a rigorous and panicking moments of surgery( CS) to deliver. Apart from the cost alone, the trauma that it brings alone is worth considering. Well, if you don't mind using our traditionally prepared soap for pregnant women to use to scale through this period till and after delivery then you are on the right path. Let me tell us that this particular soap has no spirituality in it, but just combination of herbs and some other ingredients. This soap will be used when the pregnancy is already 6months and it will be used just 5times in a month and will stop using the soap few weeks before EDD. Trust me, even if your have been told that u will be operated for delivery and u are fortunate to use this particular soap, by the special grace of Almighty GOD, you will labour and deliver safely and conveniently without any operation or CS. It's the lords doing and the idea of the Yoruba's. Never you under estimate the potency of the power of herbs and that of our forefathers. You can email me on : ogunfrayo@yahoo.com to get yours @ an affordable price. Wish you all safe delivery, ase waa.
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by delishpot: 6:52am On May 06, 2020
This is how you guys allow women to die in childbirth claiming she doesn't need surgery.
So your soap can cause miracle to her body? You think labour is just to open legs and push out baby? Do you know that a lot of factors influence labour and childbirth besides size of baby and woman's vagina elasticity?
Pls carry your scam and go. Leave women alone.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2020
delishpot:
This is how you guys allow women to die in childbirth claiming she doesn't need surgery.
So your soap can cause miracle to her body? You think labour is just to open legs and push out baby? Do you know that a lot of factors influence labour and childbirth besides size of baby and woman's vagina elasticity?
cheesy
Wanted to reply him but u did a better job.

Women have suffered indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:30am On May 06, 2020
Well, both traditional va.gi.nal delivery and surgical delivery by Cesarean section are associated with pain(during or after delivery), fear, anxiety, and even fear of death for mothers.

1 Like

Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 8:19am On May 07, 2020
Before u comment on post, u need to have an understanding of what the post is all about. Mind u, it's a free will. Tell me you never heard of soaps used during pregnancy before? Then stop trying to get unnecessary attention and before u call someone a scam u should have proofs. Well, I can see u were born during this indomie generation. Watch what u say OK. See who is talking about labour,lol. If u have someone with such case, I will proof it to u without collecting a dime. I have my sons and daughter's too. So keep quite if u don't believe in traditional herbs because it's beyond your understanding
delishpot:
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
You should have replied me o. Am open to criticisms. quote author=sassysure post=89240012]
cheesy
Wanted to reply him but u did a better job.

Women have suffered indeed.[/quote]
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 8:27am On May 07, 2020
Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate. Well, the soap am talking about is just to position the pregnancy and make it easy for women to deliver safely without unnecessary calls for surgery. That's why it's mentioned that the soap will be used as early as on or before the sixth month of the pregnancy. Am sure we are all aware about some so- called Abiwere soaps?
Cuddlebugie:
Well, both traditional va.gi.nal delivery and surgical delivery by Cesarean section are associated with pain(during or after delivery), fear, anxiety, and even fear of death for mothers.
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by delishpot: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
ogunfrayo:
Before u comment on post, u need to have an understanding of what the post is all about. Mind u, it's a free will. Tell me you never heard of soaps used during pregnancy before? Then stop trying to get unnecessary attention and before u call someone a scam u should have proofs. Well, I can see u were born during this indomie generation. Watch what u say OK. See who is talking about labour,lol. If u have someone with such case, I will proof it to u without collecting a dime. I have my sons and daughter's too. So keep quite if u don't believe in traditional herbs because it's beyond your understanding

ogunfrayo:
I don't know why surgery during delivery is so common this days and as a matter of fact, this abnormality is now turning normal due to so many fact which is best know to families. But I pity those women who carries their pregnancy all through the 9 months and still have to go through a rigorous and panicking moments of surgery( CS) to deliver. Apart from the cost alone, the trauma that it brings alone is worth considering. Well, if you don't mind using our traditionally prepared soap for pregnant women to use to scale through this period till and after delivery then you are on the right path. Let me tell us that this particular soap has no spirituality in it, but just combination of herbs and some other ingredients. This soap will be used when the pregnancy is already 6months and it will be used just 5times in a month and will stop using the soap few weeks before EDD. [s]Trust me, even if your have been told that u will be operated for delivery and u are fortunate to use this particular soap, by the special grace of Almighty GOD, you will labour and deliver safely and conveniently without any operation or CS. It's the lords doing and the idea of the Yoruba's[/s]. Never you under estimate the potency of the power of herbs and that of our forefathers. You can email me on : ogunfrayo@yahoo.com to get yours @ an affordable price. Wish you all safe delivery, ase waa.

So like I said, childbirth is not tied to how big or small a baby is. Surgery is not only done cos baby is too big or that baby did not turn right in the womb. So telling women that they will not need surgery if they use your soap is false advertising cos you do not know their physiological makeup. You don't know if they have pelvic deformity, if the baby will have a condition that will make the Dr not risk natural birth, If labour just stalls for some unforseen reason etc.
If you like born 1 billion babies with that soap, I have also seen women who have given birth to many children safely and vaginally without using soaps and I have seen women die or almost die because one person selling agbo like you told them that English medicine is fake, that their agbo and soaps is a one stop shop for all pregnancy related complication. Some of you even sell agbo to change the baby's gender in the womb after fertilisation.
So abeg, don't come here and act like once that soap is used, every obstacle will be removed. The problem you guys have is that you like to be economical with the truth and sell a false image of your products.
If you want to sell your soap as a remedy or some support during pregnancy to increase chances of safe delivery then go ahead. But don't sell it as a sure cure and solution to all pregnancy and childbirth complications

1 Like

Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
No one is selling agbo to change babies gender nor saying english medicine is fake. I am talking from spiritual angle and only those who have witnessed a case of such will understand and relate. Mind you am not like others who u claim to sell false claims of their products okay. There are ways to go about things and am quite sure what i wrote about was in a clear language. So don't come and be painting me black here dude. I am tackling this particular issue from the spiritual angle and am not here to seek for unnecessary audience like I think you are doing here. This is something I know much about and I have referrals from some consultants in UCH. So when I write or post, am not here for irrelevance. Tell me where I mentioned it as a sure cure nor solution to childbirth complications then I will give up on this. Man, don't quote me wrong and this may mislead people. But am sure I have people here who have passed through me with this soap, especially those that called me to attention to come reply your message. I don't need to paste people or family names for evidence. With God all things are possible. quote author=delishpot post=89297754]

So like I said, childbirth is not tied to how big or small a baby is. Surgery is not only done cos baby is too big or that baby did not turn right in the womb. So telling women that they will not need surgery if they use your soap is false advertising cos you do not know their physiological makeup. You don't know if they have pelvic deformity, if the baby will have a condition that will make the Dr not risk natural birth, If labour just stalls for some unforseen reason etc.
If you like born 1 billion babies with that soap, I have also seen women who have given birth to many children safely and vaginally without using soaps and I have seen women die or almost die because one person selling agbo like you told them that English medicine is fake, that their agbo and soaps is a one stop shop for all pregnancy related complication. Some of you even sell agbo to change the baby's gender in the womb after fertilisation.
So abeg, don't come here and act like once that soap is used, every obstacle will be removed. The problem you guys have is that you like to be economical with the truth and sell a false image of your products.
If you want to sell your soap as a remedy or some support during pregnancy to increase chances of safe delivery then go ahead. But don't sell it as a sure cure and solution to all pregnancy and childbirth complications[/quote]
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by delishpot: 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
ogunfrayo:
No one is selling agbo to change babies gender nor saying english medicine is fake. I am talking from spiritual angle and only those who have witnessed a case of such will understand and relate. Mind you am not like others who u claim to sell false claims of their products okay. There are ways to go about things and am quite sure what i wrote about was in a clear language. So don't come and be painting me black here dude. I am tackling this particular issue from the spiritual angle and am not here to seek for unnecessary audience like I think you are doing here. This is something I know much about and I have referrals from some consultants in UCH. So when I write or post, am not here for irrelevance. Tell me where I mentioned it as a sure cure nor solution to childbirth complications then I will give up on this. Man, don't quote me wrong and this may mislead people. But am sure I have people here who have passed through me with this soap, especially those that called me to attention to come reply your message. I don't need to paste people or family names for evidence. With God all things are possible. quote author=delishpot post=89297754

Well, if you talking spiritual stuff then all well and good cos I can not impose anything on peoples beliefs. But I thought you said it's not spiritual in the original post?
Anyhow Sha, it's nothing personal. Just sounding the alarm for those words you said that if the Dr tells a woman she will have to undergo CS, simy usi g your soap will fix things. That was what your original post made me believe was your claim. BTW I did not say you in particular were selling agbo to change baby gender. Pls stop putting words into my mouth
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by ogunfrayo: 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
Thanks so much on this as this shows we all care about human lives and well-being. I sincerely appreciate the efforts put in place on this. But I never wrote that even at a critical point of delivery, that my soap will cater for such. But if u read truly well, u will notice I said d soap will be used once d pregnancy is 6-7 months so that such user can deliver safely. I am still open to more criticism. Thank u so much.
delishpot:

Well, if you talking spiritual stuff then all well and good cos I can not impose anything on peoples beliefs. But I thought you said it's not spiritual in the original post?
Anyhow Sha, it's nothing personal. Just sounding the alarm for those words you said that if the Dr tells a woman she will have to undergo CS, simy usi g your soap will fix things. That was what your original post made me believe was your claim. BTW I did not say you in particular were selling agbo to change baby gender. Pls stop putting words into my mouth
Re: Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely by delishpot: 7:39pm On May 11, 2020
ogunfrayo:
Thanks so much on this as this shows we all care about human lives and well-being. I sincerely appreciate the efforts put in place on this. But I never wrote that even at a critical point of delivery, that my soap will cater for such. But if u read truly well, u will notice I said d soap will be used once d pregnancy is 6-7 months so that such user can deliver safely. I am still open to more criticism. Thank u so much.

It's all good. Thanks for clarifying things.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! How Ooni Found Out About Queen Naomi's Divorce Will Shock You / Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill / Our Culture Now Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.