Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67981 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 06, 2020
ojun50:
Let her stay in the cell till will get the cure for corona
Lol... guy you wicked
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Simbrixton(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2020
ElectGINeer:
For those that didn't watch the video, the policeman allegedly slapped the woman first.
Woman: Kini mo she fun e? Owa gbami leti, oti ya were, ogba mi leti....
(What is my offense? You slapped me, you're mad, you slapped me.)
she come slap am 13 times

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by gproy: 4:11pm On May 06, 2020
As long as the person that videoed this was a policeman we can all assume that this is just show off from the police..
He must have done something to her first
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by babajero(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again
OK that justifies her slapping the policeman like her houseboy repeatedly, you are really really sensible and wise, you try.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by babajero(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
Can you justify this rubbish you wrote, or you just felt like typing something?.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by babajero(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
praiseneo:
Lol NPF don say na 13 times
Na only 5 slaps I see o grin grin
Go to the station and say that or better still wait till the case is called up in court, you can stand as a witness.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by John360comng: 4:48pm On May 06, 2020
I watched the video. She might have had a cause to be angry but she overdid the slaps. It went overboard even when she was aware that she was been recorded on video.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Medical Face Shield. You can use these for as long as you want indefinitely. Just clean with water and soap or household disinfectant and continue to use.

2) KN95 Face Mask with breathable valve to prevent Covid-19. Full approved Protection. You can use this forever. Cotton cloth. No need spending money repeatedly on surgical masks per day. Only Light Blue Colour for now available.

3) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by babajero(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2020
femo86:
Dis story is not complete

We didn't see behind the scene or what happened before the recorded scene

Fear naija police
Dont worry later you will go and tender behind the scene in court or better still call up the judge and tell him what happened behind the recording. Or you can go to the station and protest, it is your right.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ElectGINeer(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
she come slap am 13 times
She put jara grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ojun50(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
acesboy:
Lol... guy you wicked
From now till December no far na, no be December them say them go see d cure
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by dangwarmai(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
She is looking for a witness against the police can you prove that she has been slapped?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Hypnotise: 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
See how everybody is supporting the arrest of an innocent woman who stood up for herself against police intimidations.

Thank goodness i don't share space with goons like you.
What about biting another police officer?
The woman is toxic. I wonder why you're bent on defending something obviously wrong.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Legendguru: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
Really
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Bennysam: 6:01pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
See how everybody is supporting the arrest of an innocent woman who stood up for herself against police intimidations.

Thank goodness i don't share space with goons like you.
You're indeed goon , you don't have right on what
So ever to slap a police on duty my friend , don't comment
Foolishly , I live in China. It carry two years jail there
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 06, 2020
Bennysam:

You're indeed goon , you don't have right on what
So ever to slap a police on duty my friend , don't comment
Foolishly , I live in China. It carry two years jail there
grin grin grin i am a goon thank you!, yes, no one has the right to slap the police and no police has the right to assault anyone but in nigeria police kill and assaults innocent nigerians everyday and no one arrests them or jails them, but when one woman refuses to be assaulted and brutalised it becomes a big deal. You live in communist china, china with bad record of human rights, china where Africans are been percecuted and brutalised come on! man nigeria is no different from china and ofcourse china would jail anyone for speaking their minds no freedom of anything in china. i would rather cut my penis off than go near china.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
Hypnotise:

What about biting another police officer?
The woman is toxic. I wonder why you're bent on defending something obviously wrong.
but it wouldn't be wrong if the police man had shot her or assaulted her? Nigerian police kill nigerians everyday, and NO problem.. this woman is more brave than all nigerians put together. cheesy
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by rolams(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

OBSERVATION! Did the police officer slapped her 13 times?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Hypnotise: 6:26pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
but it wouldn't be wrong if the police man had shot her or assaulted her? Nigerian police kill nigerians everyday, and NO problem.. this woman is more brave than all nigerians put together. cheesy
Bravery that will send her to jail and make her kids go hungry. She could easily have been killed you know by accidental discharge.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by optimus106(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

And that justifies her action?

Can you prove that the policeman slapped her first?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
Hypnotise:

Bravery that will send her to jail and make her kids go hungry. She could easily have been killed you know by accidental discharge.
Atleast she was brave, unlike all of you who are just crying police brutality, she will go to jail because people like you are supporting the police to jail her, you cowards should be protesting against the police for jailing her.

Exactly, accidental discharge an excuse nigerian police have been using to kill many innocent nigerians. when will the killing of innocent nigerians by police stop? never!! because when any brave nigerian stands up for their rights against the police, people like you would criticise them
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by stuffs4me(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.

The woman also beat two female inspectors the next day and ended up biting one of the police women.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Hypnotise: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
Atleast she was brave, unlike all of you who are just crying police brutality, she will go to jail because people like you are supporting the police to jail her, you cowards should be protesting against the police for jailing her.

Exactly, accidental discharge an excuse nigerian police have been using to kill many innocent nigerians. when will the killing of innocent nigerians by police stop? never!! because when any brave nigerian stands up for their rights against the police, people like you would criticise them
Please I want to ask you a simple question and answer in all honesty.

Can you allow a woman to slap you 13 times?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
Hypnotise:

Please I want to ask you a simple question and answer in all honesty.

Can you allow a woman to slap you 13 times?
So a woman walks up to me and slaps me 13 times? no provocations, why would i even stand there and wait for 13 slaps? cheesy The first and second slaps i will just walk away. What would you do if a woman slaps you 13 times? undecided
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Emekuz(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2020
Ginaz:
That’s why it’s good to control your temper . She said he slapped her first but when she retaliated who was more calmer ?

Ironically the policeman was the calmer one even though he was the one who might have instigated the issue in the first place . He showed a great level of restraint the woman lacked . Even when people were admonishing her to stop she kept being aggressive and insulted the policeman .

She’s an aggressive, hot tempered lady with no bit of control or composure . If she had composed herself very well as the policeman did , she would have been vindicated. It’s not every action that needs aggression.

She’s at fault and whatever the policeman did to her first doesn’t simply untangles her from her bad behavior. She behaved badly and messed up big time .

Those of you saying the policeman slapped her first .. if someone kills your dog, will you simply go and kill the person? Do that and end up in jail!!
God bless you for this. I don't know why some people are so daft in their judgement. Imagine the woman claiming the policeman slapped her, she retaliated by slapping the policeman multiple times. .. Even someone was trying cautioning the woman at the background but she kept on slapping. Like you said, who was more calm... Of course the policeman! If that stupid woman was to have any weapon... She would have used it on the policeman. Even as at that, if she had slapped the policeman once or twice.. We would have said its anger in retaliation. But she kept on slapping the policeman multiple times....that one has passed anger o....its stupidity. I swear she should thank her stars that she met with a very calm policeman. If it were to be an aggressive policeman or soldier, I am pretty sure a bullet would have landed and the whole thing will be swept under the carpet. She should thank God for her life while in prison

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Hypnotise: 6:56pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
So a woman walks up to me and slaps me 13 times? no provocations, why would i even stand there and wait for 13 slaps? cheesy The first and second slaps i will just walk away. What would you do if a woman slaps you 13 times? undecided
The woman go don collect. Me I no get patience oo
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by cuddling44(f): 7:12pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
Don't mind dem.... d woman is not a child, she said she was eating and wat are dey doing inside d village... dars a village thoo. I salute ur courage woman but u don't try dat with anybody with live ammunition oooooooooooooo
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:

They are screaming because it's a woman.
A dent on overbloated ego.
Had it been a man,u will read differently.
It's still here that I saw not one or two men that dealt with law enforcement agents and everybody hailed them.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
sassysure:

They are screaming because it's a woman.
A dent on overbloated ego.
Had it been a man,u will read differently.
It's still here that I saw not one or two men that dealt with law enforcement agents and everybody hailed them.
Absolutely! grin they are just cowards with tiny peniises, a woman humiliated them. can you imagine, some of the castigating her, calling her single mother, prostitute, mad woman, crazy this and that.. infact, i would like to buy her an expensive cold champaigne bottle.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2020
Hypnotise:

The woman go don collect. Me I no get patience oo
well.. you need to work on your temper, angry people don't live long.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Lordsoft: 7:32pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
She was selling something in front of her house and the government permits that.
And she was saying clearly that the policeman slapped her in front of her house while eating. Naija and overdo
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by DECENCY3: 7:43pm On May 06, 2020
The off-screen beatings and slaps that woman will receive at the station, will never be forgotten in a hurry.

You dare an Armed man? Then you are doomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.