Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Make N15k To N25k Weekly With Hyper Personalize Email... Joshua Udom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make N15k To N25k Weekly With Hyper Personalize Email... Joshua Udom (518 Views)

We Design affordable Website from N25K / Joshua Udom 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Facebook... / 16 Businesses You Can Do At Home During This COVID-19 Period... Joshua Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N15k To N25k Weekly With Hyper Personalize Email... Joshua Udom by joshuaudom(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
My name is Joshua Udom, and I have been trained by google ambassador to Nigeria on social media marketing. Today I will be exposing ways to make money from hyper personalize email. I called it "Viral Email Cash-out"

What you will learn in this short training are:

How to-
Build Customer Personas.
Make Use of Location, Age Limit and Time.
Set Up Automated Behavioral Trigger Emails.
Personalize Your Name/ Business.
Match Personalized Emails and Landing Pages.
And Make Money Weekly

Introduction
Buyers have come to demand and expect relevant and personalized content and experience, both online and offline.
To meet those demands, Sellers are striving to leverage email personalization to move toward 1:1 experiences that not only meet, but exceed consumer expectations and set them apart from the competition.

Many small businesses wonder how to actually make money from their email (I know I did!) As a marketing pro I have figured it was my job to find a strategy and template that would work for generating revenue from my email.This is a pretty comprehensive overview of making money from your Hyper customize email, broken up into knowing your list, how to make your list happy and then how to get them to make you money. Grab a cup of coffee and piece of paper and let's get started!

If you are interested in making money with a hyper personalize email, drop you phone number here to join my whatsapp group.

Joshua Udom

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Restructures Loans Over Oil Price Crash, COVID-19 / Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need / Order For Ur Plain Tee, Handbag, Mini Hand Fan And Lost More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.