Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 (812 Views)

I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man / BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:33am On May 06, 2020
If by 2023 you still go ahead and give your votes to another ancestor to take over power in Nigeria, then I want what happened to Sarrki and Lawal Izala of Katsina who's family were killed by bandits and stole his cows to happen to y'all.

Imagine what would have happened if the borders were still open, then that means lots of us would have been left behind to treat ourselves in this pandemic.

Common palliatives they could not give back to the citizens... Do not be deceived that the country has no money, Nigeria is the richest country in the entire universe if you put into consideration how much money is stolen per second by our politicians... Take Abacha for instance who still sends Nigeria money from the grave everytime the country runs out of money to loot.

So many religious organizations(Muslims & Christianity) yet the country is on constant retrogression.
Too many professors yet the country ended up with an illiterate and a dictator as a president.

The country can never get any better if we continue making conscious-mistakes. Shebi now wey coronavirus dey churches and mosque don follow dey on lockdown, where are your gods when you need them the most? Yeye dey smell

I don talk my own finish because the cry after 2023 go loud pass wetin dey the happen now if we tow the same path!
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Franzinni: 10:34am On May 06, 2020
nice we need change and some change

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by jeff1607(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
And you had to put it in the romance section to prove your point?
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Flyingngel(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2020
Bros no need to cause.
An average Nigerian will gladly sell his or her vote including the family members own for 5000naira.

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:39am On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:
Is that your problem
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Davash222(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2020
If a Younger president includes Sowore, Yahaya Bello, and Dino, then the old men should keep their thing!

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:40am On May 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
Bros no need to cause.
An average Nigerian will gladly sell his or her vote including the family members own for 5000naira.
5000 Naira is even too big as some sell their votes for as low as 500 Naira.
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by jeff1607(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Is that your problem

orderliness bro
orderliness
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:43am On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:

orderliness bro

orderliness

Your business!
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:44am On May 06, 2020
Davash222:
If a Younger president includes Sowore, Yahaya Bello, and Dino, then the old men should keep their thing!
These ones with with football age
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
If by 2023 you still go ahead and give your votes to another ancestor to take over power in Nigeria, then I want what happened to Sarrki and Lawal Izala of Katsina who's family were killed by bandits and stole his cows to happen to y'all.

Imagine what would have happened if the borders were still open, then that means lots of us would have been left behind to treat ourselves in this pandemic.

Common palliatives they could not give back to the citizens... Do not be deceived that the country has no money, Nigeria is the richest country in the entire universe if you put into consideration how much money is stolen per second by our politicians... Take Abacha for instance who still sends Nigeria money from the grave everytime the country runs out of money to loot.

So many religious organizations(Muslims & Christianity) yet the country is on constant retrogression.
Too many professors yet the country ended up with an illiterate and a dictator as a president.

The country can never get any better if we continue making conscious-mistakes. Shebi now wey coronavirus dey churches and mosque don follow dey on lockdown, where are your gods when you need them the most? Yeye dey smell

I don talk my own finish because the cry after 2023 go loud pass wetin dey the happen now if we tow the same path!
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

even if you make jesus president Nigeria would still not work. Younger does not mean better. Yaya Bello is in his 40s how far, abia gov is a PHD holder how market. No youth can be able to get votes in primaries without money or backing of an older politician who would control him.
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by jeff1607(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Your business!

and you are advocating for a young person to become president?

Enjoy
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
even if you make jesus president Nigeria would still not work. Younger does not mean better. Yaya Bello is in his 40s how far, abia gov is a PHD holder how market. No youth can be able to get votes in primaries without money or backing of an older politician who would control him.
How many old folks have ruled the country since its independence? What can you pinpoint exactly that is working after independence?

Guy see, let's keep supporting the young no matter what until we eventually get it right because these old folks have grounded the country. I just tire
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 10:49am On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:

and you are advocating for a young person to become president?

Enjoy
Your emotional blackmail won't work on me Dude so move on
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
How many old folks have ruled the country since its independence? What can you pinpoint exactly that is working after independence?

Guy see, let's keep supporting the young no matter what until we eventually get it right because these old folks have grounded the country. I just tire
how will the you win primaries Gowon was 32 when he became head of state. So no be by youth. Nigeria is like a battered car with an engine about to know whether the driver is 25 or 60. The car don spoil pata pata
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Calabar1stSon: 11:01am On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
how will the you win primaries Gowon was 32 when he became head of state. So no be by youth. Nigeria is like a battered car with an engine about to know whether the driver is 25 or 60. The car don spoil pata pata
Okay so na to continue to manage the country like that until e repair himself bah?
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Okay so na to continue to manage the country like that until e repair himself bah?
find your way out. The country go disintegrate last last. 2023 tinibu or el rufai go enter
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by illicit(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2020
Anybody above 50 should not be our president

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Lamanii22(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2020
As long as obasanjo and tinubu is alive, it's gonna be hard for someone younger to become president...

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
The Political Elite have already decided who will win the election in 2023. The election campaign is all for show to entertain the masses and temporarily feed the masses with 500-5000 naira/ bags of rice/bags of salt/free buffet on election Day.

So as we blame the leaders, blame the electorate, they sell their votes for a mere 500naira and buffet lunch on election day.

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by bmdmixer: 1:28pm On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:
n a point he made well

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by bmdmixer: 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
i will running for president soon.

death sentence to currupt leaders from low to the top
death sentence to officers who kills a civilian cause of bribe
death sentence to ritualist, the herbalist, the kidnapper n d user.
death sentence to arm robbers

1500 for cable network
2500 highest bill

cutting light bill by 45%
fuel by 30%

all this n more

the fewer we are the better

1 Like

Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by jeff1607(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2020
bmdmixer:
i will running for president soon.
death sentence to currupt leaders from low to the top death sentence to officers who kills a civilian cause of bribe death sentence to ritualist, the herbalist, the kidnapper n d user. death sentence to arm robbers
1500 for cable network 2500 highest bill
cutting light bill by 45% fuel by 30%
all this n more
the fewer we are the better
how do you intend solving unemployment?
how about power generation,
roads
how would you diversify the economy
how about foreign exchange
Re: Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023 by bmdmixer: 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:

how do you intend solving unemployment?
creation of lacking structures like refinery, water co operation, and self loan power employment n many more this will assist in reducing the number of employment in the country, we should all remember not everyone wants to work anyway.

how about power generation,
electricity isnt black magic, it is obvious the government is milking this sector from foreign aids, a simple inquiring nation wide on what is needed for steady power will b put in place, accountability will b followed to watch out for currupt officials

roads
i once watch a documentary where the Chinese rebuilt a damage road in less than 48hrs, this is made possible because of a good working system and allocation.

to get more money, i will reopen intestate tolling system, think about the number of people traveling, this alone after just a week of fund gathering can actually fix a state city road. we don't need to be borrowing loans we just need to gather wisely and spend wisely

how would you diversify the economy
working hand to hand will foreign investors
this will lead to more jobs and more money from foreign income taxes, local product n foreign goods will hit the shelfs giving the people the opportunity to have several brand.
like i always say no economy can survive without the help of a foreign body.

how about foreign exchange
currency exchange during yaradura n good luck time was better, I know buhari increased this exchange to b able to allow the economy self develop in agriculture n other import sector, but it was wrong for nothing worked, greed took over n only made things worst, food became expensive and local (buy 9ja) became a lauging stock because people still preferred to patronise foreign product for it quality, so yes exchange rate will b reduce and also all currency transaction will b done in the bank for one uniform transaction

(1) (Reply)

Does He Not Want Me Back? / Photos: Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests / For Vaseline Crew Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.