Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,124 members, 7,933,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here (2408 Views)

Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? / Android Developers Group / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
Maskyy:

Have you tried angular web app? Did you notice you can install it? Did you understand what web app and mobile app is?

You could have said a mobile app.

� Did you miss the "technically"?

Well, A Webview app is just a website wrapped in a webview "VIEW" it doesn't necessarily make it an app. If you're talking about Hybrid apps, that's a different thing entirely.

I'd suggest you read more about android OS then come back for more matured talks Bro.

Stay safe..
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Maskyy(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2020
remi4ever:

� Did you miss the "technically"?

Well, A Webview app is just a website wrapped in a webview "VIEW" it doesn't necessarily make it an app. If you're talking about Hybrid apps, that's a different thing entirely.

I'd suggest you read more about android OS then come back for more matured talks Bro.

Stay safe..

Nope, this is not a hybrid app talk. And ain't say web app is a hybrid app or mobile app.

I just need to know why you side web app like a crap here. Anyway, if not for installation, some will find it hard to differentiate.

Besides I was more on PWA talk.

Good luck ��
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Haywhyluv: 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
remi4ever:
Hello devs. My name is Remilekun also knows as Cyberwizard. I develop android apps as well as windows software.

Here are few of my already published apps.

1. KOMMAND helps you control your PC using your mobile phone.

2. Kpopular - a social network app for Kwara state university students.

3. Marlian ID - I wrote this app in few hours, I was less busy and needed to code badly.

PS: there are other apps I'm working on that are not meant for the general public, these apps are meant for The client's use only.

I'll attach some screenshots, feel free to post your apps and what it does.

Good evening ma, I need you to help me in programming, this is my number 08130129374
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Good evening ma, I need you to help me in programming, this is my number 08130129374

Sorry, I'm a male..

Give me a call 07085307378
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Haywhyluv: 12:05am On May 11, 2020
remi4ever:

Sorry, I'm a male..

Thanks bro, I will give u a call tomorrow
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Haywhyluv: 12:05am On May 11, 2020
remi4ever:

Sorry, I'm a male..

Thanks bro
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Nnfupdates: 1:43am On May 11, 2020
How quick can you develop an app (A bit technically one)
remi4ever:

Sorry, I'm a male..

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2020
Nnfupdates:
How quick can you develop an app (A bit technically one)
Depends on the features on the app, I'm a fast and efficient developer.

Please,Call me by 2pm 07085307378
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by HenryPenstuff(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2020
Thanks broda.
GistHive:

I would've loved to relate to u hw I did mine. However,,, it was rough... I used this article tho

'https://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Create-An-Android-App-With-Android-Studio/'
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by swoopiness(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2020
Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2020
swoopiness:
Here
You didn't say what they do or even download links.
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by swoopiness(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2020
remi4ever:

You didn't say what they do or even download links.
lol i thought the app speak for themselves

okay
the twitter plugin: is just an app to troll short people on twitter(just for fun)

commit : is a daily notification app to remind you of various activities

cycle : is similar to commit app but tracks only on activity or habit in a month , its basically a habit tracker

and the kivy hot reloader:
lets you edit kv code quickly like prototyping your UI
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2020
swoopiness:

lol i thought the app speak for themselves

okay
the twitter plugin: is just an app to troll short people on twitter(just for fun)

commit : is a daily notification app to remind you of various activities

cycle : is similar to commit app but tracks only on activity or habit in a month , its basically a habit tracker

and the kivy hot reloader:
lets you edit kv code quickly like prototyping your UI

Nice one Bro, keep it up. What language do you develop windows and Linux programs on?
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by swoopiness(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
remi4ever:

Nice one Bro, keep it up. What language do you develop windows and Linux programs on?

All done with the kivy framework

how about you
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2020
swoopiness:

All done with the kivy framework

how about you
I use Java Bro. i know kivy is a framework built on python, it's even on my system. I haven't played with it yet. Haven't gotten the time to.

1 Like

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by swoopiness(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2020
remi4ever:

I use Java Bro. i know kivy is a framework built on python, it's even on my system. I haven't played with it yet. Haven't gotten the time to.
its a good framework , platform independent ,lot of support and its even WORA , would recommend
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by swoopiness(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2020
remi4ever:

there is this python-java wrapper i find hard working with, do mind if i have your contact so you can explain a few things in java for me

i tried java one time though .. sad
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
swoopiness:

its a good framework , platform independent ,lot of support and its even WORA , would recommend

I understand.. Will give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by DanRay1: 2:25pm On May 13, 2020
remi4ever:

What do you think about Kotlin?

I want to delve into Android development but I'm still trying to decide between Java and Kotlin.
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2020
DanRay1:
What do you think about Kotlin?

I want to delve into Android development but I'm still trying to decide between Java and Kotlin.
Kotlin is the newest kid in the block for android Dev, even Google has made it the official language for Android studio.

Kotlin is easier to pick and learn compared to Java. It reduces a lot of boilerplate codes you find while coding in Java.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2020
My first mobile app I developed using react-native

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=site.legacymusic.tech_my_music_app

I have the main website as well, it is just a call to an API I made.
www.legacymusic.site

2 Likes

Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
My first mobile app I developed using react-native

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=site.legacymusic.tech_my_music_app

I have the main website as well, it is just a call to an API I made.
www.legacymusic.site
Nice one, I'll check it out.

This your app Id though..
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by Taofeekdboy(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2020
remi4ever:

Nice one, I'll check it out.

This your app Id though..
lol, just used something unique grin cheesy
Re: Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here by remi4ever(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
lol, just used something unique grin cheesy

;Dexactly, it's overly unique.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Programming (c++) In Abuja? / Pls Teach Me C++ From The Scratch / How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.