Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

These Are The Prayer Points I Prayed For You Today... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The Prayer Points I Prayed For You Today... (141 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / See What This Boy Vomited As I Prayed For Him - PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Prayer Points I Prayed For You Today... by uchkochi(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2020
These are the prayer points I prayed for you in the early hours of today; Pray along...

1. I send forth the arrows of confusion into the camp of your spiritual and physical enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. That God by His power and fire should quench every trouble coming your way today.

3. That GOD will surround you with helpers wherever you go in Jesus name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: These Are The Prayer Points I Prayed For You Today... by preciousele(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 8 May 2020 -- Your Praise And Your Blessing / GMN Salutes Catholic Bishops, Asks Others To Take A Cue / Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.