Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 (538 Views)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 by OmobusolaOlaide: 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
PART 1
NEXT DAY.... Ola stands at the home junction waiting for a public bus checks her wrist watch then her phone rings as she pulled it out of her pocket and check it out
OLA:huh Kguy?I think he's waiting for me already hum?(Answer the phone)Hello Kguy,Morning...yeh I am at home junction waiting for a public bus but I haven't get one yet but I will soon join you over there....huh? you will be here to pick me up?....O-ok I will be waiting for you.....Bye... (offline)What a good guy he is not like that crazy guy I hates him so much!

PA Ola Scene.....He sits in the living room looks sad and worried just ends up a call as MA Ola moves out with his drugs and dropped it on the stool then sits by his side and noticed his silence mood stares at him for a while then voice out....
MA Ola:Dear what happened to you?why that sour face?
PA OlasadGasp) Love I just end up call with PA and he just reminds me his monthly allowance as usual also Kay tuition fee was to be paid for and Ola also shall needs much money for the admission she has been processing into the nursing school here I am!do you realize that my boss insists on deducting my salary the days I stayed home and I even sent my work colleague to plead him on my behalf but he never tried to listen to him!Is it my fault that I involved in an accident?!huh?!
MA OlasadImpatients)Why is he that cruel?!is your fault at all?!I detest him!I aware that if he's your chairman he would have ordered you to reimburse him for the bus damages!Dear can't you informed your chairman about it all?!
PA Ola:You also aware that our Chairman isn't Nigeria based he stays abroad and assign our boss as his managing director because they are related...He is his cousin,he misuse the opportunity given to him!
MA OlasadSighs)I see(Rest on his chest)Do not worry love I am here for you every time...Our daughter also is ready to support the family as she just secure cleaning job in a company yesterday as she informed me that last night...
PA OlasadSurprised)Huh?!Ola secured job and didn't aware me of that?!Why?!
MA OlasadRaises eyebrow at him)Love do not be mad at her OK?She didn't because she aware you may not support that kinda job please....(He stares more at her as she smiles at him.....)

OLA SCENE.....She still awaits at the junction looks out for Kguy's car... In a car Sam drives approaches her direction as he listens to music and soliloquy along...
SAM:Ouch!that crazy lady wants to caused me trouble what if Master happens to aware that I don't heads straightly to the errand I was sent to deliver?Then I am in trouble!(Passed by her as he saw her view through the side mirror looks familiarly as he parked by the road side a distance to her then look her through the side mirror clearly flashes back to the complex scene recall her Face....
SAM:I aware she is the one!(scoff)That lady who embarrass my boss then I could recall her face because of the scenario she is in to that night just scary girl!Should I bounced back on her right now this is an opportunity for me to get rank at work by boss but he might not appreciate. that(Sensed)This may link up my secret here!I think I should just mind my business(Banged forehead)What a bad luck it is!!!(Ola scene...She stares at the car side watches out for Kguy as it drives on and a car passed by Sam and parked aside her then kguy alights to her both exchange pleasantries and hugs board the car and drives on.....

FELIX SCENE....SARS CUSTODY... He was kept in a private cell been locked up sits on a mattress as he looked sad and angry same time then raised on his feet....
FELIX:Some one betrayed me to just framed me by that!!!Tarnished my image!how come that is found in my home after I cleared it all out to my friend then why is that drug still in my home?!it's a link up to the G4!(panted)I won't spare everyone who leads me here..(Relaxed)No problem I can get out of here just as my Lawyer had said I just need to bail out myself paid to the government!I Can afford that amount!(Shouts)G4!You are all dead!!!!!!

KOLLYGUY SCENE.... He laid down on his bed asleep in his room cover up himself with the blanket ignores the knocks on the door as his phone rings....He picked it up and hangs the call lay down back as it rings again then he raised to sits and bow heavily....
KOLLYGUY:Ouch Who is this phoning?!That could not be my friends they aware that I don't attends school today I heads out to held meeting with my company staffs neither Sandra because I aware her not to phone me this morning last night that I need to rest...ouch! (phone still rings then he checked out the one online and hisses at it)This nasty harlots!How dare she phone me after I warned her not to anymore huh?!Is it by force?(Phone stops ringing then it sounds as its income messages...He checks it all and read within...Scoffs and throws the phone in an
anger at the wall as it smashes on the floor..
Knocks still on door shouts in anger
KOLLYGUY:Smart!Bravo!Whats it over there?!Why knocks on the door?!
Voice echoed in replied...
VOICE:Sir the maids are here to deliver your morning tea Sir!
KOLLYGUY:Morning tea?!I am not ready for that now just dismiss them now before I fired you all over there!(At the door entrance Smart and Bravo on duty stands as they hurries dismissed the two maids aside who carries served tea and left the scene as Bravo hears him been called in as he rushed in and bow opposite side of him....
BRAVO:Here I am boss!
KOLLYGUY:Whats going on out there I am not ready for that tea OK?! if I was been disturbed again then you will faced the consequence for that!(Points at the smashed phone)Just dispose that trash and get me my lines in that!
BRAVOsadSalutes)Yes Boss!(Moves to done that and rushed out as he jumps on the bed and covered up himself back...)

ARION SPECIAL SCHOOL.... Mrs Hannah office...She on her seat while Mrs Dunni on her knees aside pleaded as she blasted her...Came in Auntie,Tayo,Kguy,Ola and two Officers in uniform with a Lawyer assigned by a charity home owned by a famous woman who against Child Abuse and trafficking in his suit...The proprietress raises to welcome them in officially and offered them seats as Auntie stands aside with Tayo, Mrs Dunni in fears at the officers among....
MRS HANNAH:Welcome to our school it's a pleasure to see you here... thanks(Faced Kguy)for your support on my pupil here who has been maltreated by her step mom....
KGUYsadSmiles)Maam that's nothing to mentioned about the one in position to be thanked is my friend here(Point at Ola by her side)She arranges everything...
MRS HANNAHsadFaced her excited)Thanks Lady for your support,her.Aunt here already mentioned your Part in saving her to me..Thanks so much....
OLAsadBow in replied blushed)Thats nothing Ma...
MRS HANNAH:I am so proud of a brave lady as yours thanks... (Face the lawyer)Sir I ordered both to present here as its was ordered....I told both to turned in but here she is alone with the excuse that her husband do not turned in....
LAWYERsadTo Mrs Dunni)Is that true woman?Where is your husband?!
MRS DUNNIsadin tears)Sir he failed to heads here with me!He is just irresponsible man that he just left home since two weeks ago and returned last night as I informed him the whole incident but he just ran off this morning I tried to stop him but instead he hits me!I just had to show up here alone Sir!!!!
LAWYER:I see irresponsible man indeed(To Mrs Hannah)Madam,you aware me that he is truly her biological father isn't?(She nods in replied)Have you ever invites him here on behalf of his child as his duty?Did he turned in?!
MRS HANNAHsadNods)Yes twice but he never showed up I even tried my efforts to heads to his home but won't show up then once he shows up was the day the Child was awards for the best student in the whole school ...Since then I haven't seen Mr Dunni!
KGUYsadGasp) He needs to face the law for that!he is indeed irresponsible!
LAWYER:We can't moves on with the agreement if he is not here because he's the father of hers!He have to face the as Sir mentioned(To Mrs Dunni)Madam we need your husband to free the case or else you both will ends up in court of law or your properties will seized up by the government!
MRS DUNNI:Please save me Sir I tried to get him Here!
KGUY:Madam no one can help you here except your husband was provided!
OLAsadTo her)Ma,dont you aware of any of his friends details you can traced him to so to clear it all!
MRS DUNNI:Ma you were right but he won't follow me please I need the help of officers to arrest him!
KGUYsadSighs) I will paid the officers here to help you in that so as to get him!
MRS DUNNIsadExcites)Thanks Sir! Thanks!
KGUYsadTo Mrs Hannah)We are done for today thanks for the accompany,till next time ma(they sets to leave as they handshakes her one by one and heads out left behind her....)

. KOLLYGUY SCENE... He descend the stairs to the dinning room table as his maids and guards welcomes him to his seat...His personal guards behinds him...The chef leads the kitchen maids as they bow...The table sets with his favorite meal and drinks with fruits, vegetables and meats...He tastes the meal and hurries splits it ordered for water and coughs ....They were paused at his action...
CHEFsadYoung woman in chef uniform)Sir Is there any problem with the meal?
KOLLYGUY:Just climb up to taste the poison you served me!(All in shocked as she hurried to him and Taste the meal feels good and usual then bow)
CHEF:Sir what exactly wrong with the meal?It taste usual Sir...
KOLLYGUY:So I am a fool who doesn't recognize the meal I take every two days taste?! huh?! (Raised on his feet in angers)you aware that I don't take saucy food!peppering meal! you wanna kill me?!You aware my health status that I was allergic to that!
CHEF:Sir I am so sorry please forgive me for everything it's my fault!I will personally prepares you another meal Sir! (In fears)
KOLLYGUY:Spare you for that silly mistake of yours?!OK I will because of my sister who link you to me if not you would have ends up Here!Yet the maids who prepares my meal this morning were all fired!(They on their knees in pleaded as Smart moves to handled him his phone ringing,he check the call)dismissed!(Answer the phone as Smart dismissed the maids in hurries...)Yeah Kguy I am home just woke up to have my breakfast but it's rubbish here because they prepares me peppery meal!.... huh!...no Don't worry about that I will be fine.

Kguy and Ola by his car side parked at the school area..He on phone while Ola opposite him stares at the ground...
KGUY:Sorry dude... just chill Kollyguy (Ola raised at his face and scoffs) do not be that mad at them... hum?.... yeah I will heads to your house right now based on last night discussion so with that my stubborn friend(Smiles as Ola stunned at him)....Story continues......
Re: My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 by OmobusolaOlaide: 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
PART 2
Ola and Kguy still at the car opposite each other as he still on phone then Ola murmur withins....
OLA:Huh?!Kollyguy home?! Ola you are in trouble because he will squeeze you if you meet again!!!!!(Trembles)I will die today!(Kguy ends up the call noticed Ola murmuring and moves to her tapped her forehead who reacts to that and raised eyebrow at him)
KGUY:Whats that you murmuring at as if you are in trouble!!!
OLAsad (In key tone)Kguy that's nothing much I just recall that I have an appointment with my friend and I already promised her that I will be there for her to able to assist her in her duty she is sick so I need to heads to her....
KGUYsad (Stares at her funnily)Gosh!Ola is that our agreement?You promised me or you are(tap her nose)you are shy to meet my friend then why is that?
OLA:Why will I be shy to meet him is he God?!Who is he really?!
KGUY:My able friend?(Smile)You sound as if you had a fight with him or once met in reality?!
OLA:I aware you guys are famously known but he is too proud!!!
KGUY:Ola be real here the way speaks about my friend or he is your crush?
OLAsad (Clear throat)Huh??Kguy?!Whose Crush?!do you even aware how much I detest meeting with him again!Ihate him! (Seriously)he is just a scumbag!(Realize her statement startle at him.....)
KGUY:Yeh?!(Furious at her)have you guys met already!!!!!
OLA:Where?!(Bravely)We can't ever I said that earlier to piss you off for saying he is my crush!!!(Key tone)Please Kguy spare me again today I can't heads with you anymore I am so sorry about that please.....
KGUYsadGasp)No I don't accept that I will j
heads to the promise OK(Held her arm)Lets go!!!(About to Step ahead Ola phone rings as she pauses to answer the call while Kguy release her arm,She pulled out the phone from her pocket as she checks the call....)
OLAsadExcites)Huh?!Temi?!(Answer the phone) Hello bestie....(in rushed)I am so sorry about it I forgotten already but don't worry I will be there in couple of minutes OK?!!! bye!(Offline as she raised at his eyebrows then he smiles knocks on her forehead...She smile)
KGUY:So you are free right now?luck to leave now?see her coconut head just eager to receive that call!!!(Stares at each other funnily as both burst into laughter and teased each other....)

GENERAL HOSPITAL..... Dapo on a walk within the hospital with his guards behinds as they heads towards an office,pauses at the entrance and he knocked on the door thrice...Voice echoed through the door entrance....
VOICE:You may come in the door isn't locked up..
DAPO:Alright Uncle(Heads in alone while his guards at the entrance.....A doctor in suits raised on his feet to welcome him as both exchange pleasantries and hugs,The office arranged professionaly....Both heads to sits....
DOCTOR SAMMY:Welcome Nephew It's been a while..how is your trip to Dubai ?how is your Mom business over there?
DAPO:Its really going well the two stalks were running well they work together to make progress,the Fabric factories are developing to a standard level and internationally whereby our custom dressed will Flame round the world!!!( (Smiles)
DOCTOR SAMMYsad (Excited)I see, that's really what your Mom had always wished for before she ends up here! Woman of culture...(Gasp)I was so happy to hear that...
DAPO:Thanks Uncle..How is your trip also to the States?how is cousin doing?
DOCTOR SAMMYsadNods)Your cousin is fine he is so happy to see me visits him he is doing good and OK dear I think he will be here on his vacation,I aware you guys had missed each other much!
DAPO:Exactly Uncle...I have missed him so much...I was happy last night you aware that your leaves has end and you back home to work so we will able to further our discussion about Mom!!!!
DOCTOR SAMMY:Yeah I am back and I will heads on with the discussion...You see Dapo your Mom health is improving as I aware you(He nods)She has wake up from the coma just that yet your mom hasn't recall her memories or even speaks,She just stares at me strangely my Sister can't yet recognize me due to the trauma she survives through the accident after your dad's death....
DAPOsad (In tears)Why Mom?please be fine for my sake!Uncle what next to do to help Mom to be fully recovered?
DOCTOR SAMMYsadGasp)Thats exactly why I summoned you here,on my leave at the states I visits my Ghanaian friend who is also into this profession over there but based on this kind of situation psychologist do aware me that we can just bring back her memories and I will need your help to succeed that....
DAPO:Huh?!What ways Sir?!(Both stares more at each other)

SAINT HIGH INSTITUTION....Sandra sects waited at the theater room entrance blocked three ladies as they moves out ...Wondered at them...Speaks lady in middle,A young fair lady looks pretty and freshly....
AMANDA:Whats it Sandra?Why blocked our way?!
SANDRA:I see Miss pretender so you don't aware your deed?!(Angrier)Stay away from my man!you are just an harlot!
AMANDA:What are you insinuating Sandra and who is that your man you refers to?!
OPEsad (Scoffs)So you are this pretender?! you don't aware whom you posts??You this gold digger!!You dating Kollyguy!!!
AMANDAsad(laughs boastly)I see you refers to him?! ( (Nods)I don't care about the sort of names you called me but I will just aware you that I don't snatch neither do I forced myself to him?he came to me and points of correction I gat it all!everything he desired to get from any lady!I had it all you were the one(Sandra impatiently moves to slapped her as she jumps back on her as a they both fights each friends tries to hold them back as they still fights then Tunde and Bayo rushed to the scene held back them forcedly both points fingers at each other,Tunde by Sandra stares at Amanda who also stares back at him and faced back Sandra.....)
SANDRA :I will show you stay away from me I am betrothed to him!!!
AMANDA:I see betrothed to him?!I don't argue that with you because you were forced on him he never loves you but loves your Twin sister Who is dead you forced your self on him!!!!!(Others Stunned by her statement as Sandra speechless and stares at her wondered.....Amanda smiles....)

KOLLYGUY SCENE.....He on his house field playing basketball game,two maids stands by a seat distance to him held him towel while served chilled bottle water on the table,his personal guards behinds the maids....Arrives Kguy welcomed by them as he moves to his friend paused aside him,Kollyguy throws up the ball into the net and faced him..
KGUY:Hey dude see way you sweats men!
(Kollyguy moves to him as they exchanged pleasantries and slogans)
KOLLYGUY:welcome bro!lets head to sits(both moves to the seat plays along as they sits and laughs)Hey common stop that I can still go on with that!(served the chilled water and drinks twice felt relaxed)presides I haven't retired....
KGUY:I aware that you are so different in that aspect always wanna try it all!Kudos to you guy(Praised him as they exchanged smiles)
KOLLYGUY:Thanks friend.....Hey where is that friend of yours?
KGUY:I see you concerned about her?She gat an appointment with her friend...
KOLLYGUY:You then promise she will be here!Is she a pretty one?My type?Or just an ugly bitch?
KGUYsad (Smile)Hey guy no lady is ugly it depends on packages OK?my friend acquired everything a lady must have and she is not the kind of your side chicks you flirt with!( (laughs)
KOLLYGUYsadStares more at him funnily and scoffs)Do not trust any fucking lady they were all same in reasoning,they loves money and renowned guy who is a popular one and I gat it all...(Smiles and faced the maids)Hey you get us a chilled wine and cheese for refreshment OK?
MAIDsadbow)Yes boss!(Leaves)
KGUY:I bet it with you Ola isn't that type of lady she doesn't care about that and to be frankly here you need to stop this stuff you deal with because you had Sandra already and stop cheating on her to make her happy....
KOLLYGUYsad (Gasp)Kguy the only one I can't cheat on was Kenny and she is late( (Sad)You aware that is not that really I loves her but her late twin sister I just had to fulfil my promise,you see I had no one else to marry but her just that I refresh my self with those chicks and you already aware that I will marry her!
KGUYsadSighs)I knew it all but she needs to be happy you can't go on with this kind of life style(Arrives the maid serves them and back to her post)I just want you to change!agree to Mum and her Mom's order to arrange your wedding day you no more a kid!hmmmm?
KOLLYGUYsad (Nods)Kguy I will work towards it but not ready yet I am still enjoying myself(Zips little wine and cheese)
KGUYsadSame)I see that why your chick had guts to post that!!!I wonder Sandra action by now(both stares at each other)
KOLLYGUY:Kguy what's going on by that statement(Exchange looks)

OLA SCENE.... Ola sits in a living room not standard to theirs,A young pretty lady as her moves out with served cup of water...Not that build in height and Stubborn as she...Serves her and sits next to her watches Ola as she drank up the water and dropped the cup on the table opposites...
TEMI:I think you will now explain more to me!Ola don't tell me that it all happens?!engaged in fights with him?!!Mr President son?! G4?!Are you out of your senses to do such?!!!!
OLAsadCool)You were right Temi but I can't just fold up arms than to just do that!!!I aware I am in trouble if we meet up again!!!
TEMI:Serious trouble for you!!!
OLA:Do not worry I can defend myself remember that we had boxing training for a while then at Ghana during our secondary school days!!
TEMIsadWatches her funnily)Girl!you can then why excuse yourself instead to follow his friend to meet him you would have just blame yourself by now...
OLAsad (Scoffs)I will be fine don't worry about that....huh-huh, reason why you phone me earlier was because of our results,any update from Uncle?
TEMI:He awares me that possibly our names will be out with the first list he said that we did well in the exams!!!
OLAsad (Shouts excited)Wow!!!we are the luckiest one! I hope it's came to pass and we shall enroll in to the school and start our own ambition together!!!(Both held hands and shouts in fun)We shall!!!!

SANDRA SCENE... She in the rest room,Knocks on the door as she ignores shed tears and eyeballs swollen,stares at her face in the Mirror as her phone rings she picked it up hisses and banged the call...At the entrance door,her friends knocks the door....Calls her name along....

KOLLYGUY SCENE....He stands by Kguy seat presses his phone in worries as Kguy raised on feet at him...
KGUY:She do bangs your calls?I think my hunch is true she already saw that!!!
KOLLYGUYsadFaces him)What next to do now I need to reach her I needs to It was all my fault and I admit to my mistakes,I wanna amends that!!You were right earlier I never heads to the promise I made to Kenny Who is dead because of me!!!!(In tears)
KGUY:Hey dude( Pats his back)You don't need that right now OK?I aware She won't pick up your calls right now just try to aware where she is right now from her friends,you gets their contacts right?
KOLLYGUYsadNods)Yes I do.. (Pressed phone as Kguy furious at him....)

OLA SCENE...Both on walk along the roadside discuss...Temi were to seen off Ola as both walks shourderly....
TEMIsad (Cheerful)I am so happy to hear that!you had secured job into a motel?I aware you gonna be paid highly because it's a big one but I am so worried about Aunt and uncle what they later happens to aware that kinda job!your lies to them!
OLAsad (Sighs)Do not worry I will sort that out I need to just to able to assist in the family If I don't You aware they won't support such kind job!
TEMIsad (Nods)Yes I also don't like such but it still an opportunity for you!!
OLA:Thanks friend...Temi why earlier said you wants to quit that job you doing?
TEMI:I have listened to your advice I won't anymore its gat it's advantages also though it's stressful for me but I don't spent on transportation and also it's not a daily basis!!!
OLA:Just try to endure that OK?
TEMI:I will quit if I get another better job(Paused opposite a studio,joins Ola who raised face at the board the name on murmurs then faced her...
OLA:Whats it?why paused here?
TEMIsadStares at the poster on the wall as she pulled her to read the info on it...Both exchange looks...)
OLA:I am not ready for that,not interested in that because I aware your looks at me!let go I need to prepare for work!
TEMIsadScoffs at her)Its an opportunity for us!lets try our luck please....(Pleads as she agreed to her both heads in bumped into two guys who steps out and passed by meet up with the Studio manager about to heads in then paused at them strangely..... They exchanged pleasantries formally....
MANAGER SHOW:Welcome pretty young ones please what help can I render you?
TEMI:We saw the opportunity going on here about displaying talent,a free show so we decides to stop by to try our luck Sir!
MANAGER SHOWsadExcited)Wow that gonna be nice of you so are you both talented in singing?
TEMI:No(Points at Ola who Frank uninterested)She is the one sir good in that Sir....
MANAGER SHOWsadFaced her who stares at the ground blushes)Wow such a pretty one,Miss do not worry you may be the lucky one let's heads in(Leads them in to the Studio as they were welcomed in by the engineers operates the engines,Manager introduced them as She was lead to the Stage microphone to sing.... She in fears as she raised at Temi who sighs to her and raised thumb at her....Ola feels comfortable in her and closes eyes deeply others attention to her as she sings in lovely voice and sweet tone of voice,they amazed at her performance satisfiable....

DAPO SCENE....He sits by his Mom sick bed held her hand,She stares at him strangely as he pecked her back hand in tears.....

KOLLYGUY SCENE.... He stands by one of his car side in his garage within the compound,behinds his guards as he exchange hugs with Kguy opposite him..Seperates....
KGUY:You need to be on your way right now to get her before she leaves and I will be here so to able to discuss the last night update on the upcoming competition OK?
KOLLYGUY:Ok guy....(To his guards)Lets go(They opens him the car door as he enters joins him the guards,Kguy waves to him watches the car as it drives out of the compound and heads in.....

TOWARDS NIGHT.... Ola in the Motel club house where party throws in,dances and music goes on as dancers group entertained the customers, Securities on duty as she was introduced to her colleagues on duty by the Manager....The Motel was a renowned one and fills with different departments such as club house,Game house,Hotel,Restaurant ...each with their building and head incharges...Ola just start her duty,the staffs in customize apron....Club house park the securities over passed in the cars and monitors them to the spot as Kollyguy's car drives in and parked on a spot along other cars,alights with Sandra and the guards welcomes by the security attends to him...He heads to the entrance with Sandra who dressed flamboyantly and sticks to him behinds Smart and Bravo while Others at the car watches.. They enters and the Usher at the entrance welcomes him familiarly as he ordered them to the VIP passes and leads to a seat,they sits the guards behinds as Kollyguy ordered him their choices and he leaves in hurries....He rests Sandra on his chest as he pets her...
KOLLYGUY:I am so sorry about everything I promise to amends my mistakes and be there for you....
SANDRAsad (Raises eyebrow at him in affections)I am so sorry about my earlier attitude towards you please forgive me dear love....
KOLLYGUY:I should be the one to sorry(Bends to kissed her deeply....Few minutes later Manager leads Ola and the Usher carries the orders to the seat they nearer as Ola saw his face by the Club flashes light and Stunned at him,trembles......STORY CONTINUES....
Re: My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 by OmobusolaOlaide: 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
FINAL PART (EPISODE 2)

DAPO APARTMENT...He sits in his suit's busy on a web page....It was costly furnished ,a served coffee cup on a stool by his side....Picked a jot on a note as he stares more at the site....

OLA SCENE....She already moves to the seat serves on duty, bow at them,hides identity ...Manager and the Usher aside
Re: My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 by OmobusolaOlaide: 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
FINAL PART (EPISODE 2)

DAPO APARTMENT...He sits in his suit's busy on a web page....It was costly furnished ,a served coffee cup on a stool by his side....Picked a jot on a note as he stares more at the site....

OLA SCENE....She already moves to the seat serves on duty, bow at them,hides identity ...Manager and the Usher aside,Ola duty ends as he stares at her at her strange action...She moves to the Usher side still bow's....
MANAGER:Sir enjoy your night Sir I will be back to check on you Sir....(Faced Ola)You will be here till you were discharged....Understand?
OLAsadKey tone)Sir I think I should be-be back to duty Sir..(Sound familiarly to Kollyguy then stares more at her)
MANAGER:Ola it's your duty here alright?boss may needs your service at anytime....huh?
OLAsadIn fears,nods at him...Withins)I am in trouble tonight he may finds out about me?!!!!
They extends greetings and dismissed left behind her on the stands...She unrest watches him underneath as he also doubts at her voice recall the scenario between both....Sandra noticed him stares at Ola and turned his head to her....
KOLLYGUY:Huh I am with you dear(To Ola)Hey Usher moves here to stretch my legs....
OLA:Huh?Sir I don't know how to do that!!
KOLLYGUY:Is it not part of your job you were paid for?!
SANDRAsadJealousy)Dear I will do that it's my duty OK?
KOLLYGUYsad (Smiles)Love do not worry I won't try any rubbish here you are with me,its just a service by her OK?(Sandra gasp at him unsatisfied response)Usher moves here hurry!!!!
OLAsadGathered her wits....Moves to him and bend at his feet as he scoffs at her for a while then bow to raised high her Face as both exchange looks,he nods Ola tries to bow back....Sandra inpatients)

SAINT GUY'S HOSTEL....Tunde and Bayo room...The room arranged two bed bulks each...They shares room with two 1st level students....Both alone in the room shares same bulks,Tunde lay on the 1st bulk....
BAYOsadSits at the reading seat studying then paused and turned to him...)Tunep...(Tunde attention to him)I just recall back to the earlier scene,the scenario between those two do you think they gonna be punished accordingly to the school Rules since Sandra was involved in that....
TUNDE:Why shouldn't they since they against the law and order here!Especially that crazy Amanda!!!!
BAYOsadLaughs at him)Dont tell me you don't care about that but she is your crush and you want her to be punished?!
TUNDEsadIn anger)Who cares?!I don't like her anymore because she's an harlot!She disgraces me in public the other day I tried to express my feelings for her!I was embarrassed so its because of him?!
BAYO:Why won't she?!don't you aware a guy must gallant to have his desire and to be frankly here you didn't worth her!just aware she is also in same caucus with us here and she needs to get upper hand here o!
TUNDE:But Tunde remember that I have done lots and lots for her before we are here she even stop being friends with my Sister because level don change!!!!
BAYOsad (Sighs)Thats woman and life for you my dear friend hmmmm? The reason why not to blame our young ones here who orders for a part time job to able to meet up their needs we can't all be born with sliver spoon!!!!
Tundesad (In heavy thought,Stares at him saddened.....)

OLA SCENE....She was being held by Smart,Kollyguy opposite her as he scoffs at her,Sandra by his side confused about it all...
OLAsadGrunt)Let go of my arm it's hurt!
SMARTsadHurts her more as she groans)You do had guts to say a word huh?!
SANDRAsadTo Kollyguy,jelously)Love what's going on here who is she?!
KOLLYGUYsadStares at Ola)Dear do not worry you will get to know what I am up to right now just watch and see...
SANDRAsadUn satisfied with his replied,arrives Manager and Bravo,extends greetings...surprised at Ola)
MANAGERsadTo Kollyguy)Here I am boss..Please is there any problem going on here?
KOLLYGUYsad (Sighs)Yes there is because your staff here had to rude to me,she is so proud and underrate me so I summoned you here to get her punished!!
MANAGERsadTo her,shouts at her)Ola why?! didn't you have an idea of whom you had messed up with?!(Ola bow sadden)This your first day at work and you already messed up you want to get fired?!!!!
KOLLYGUYsad (Eagerly)I think so that's exactly what she deserves,so she is new here? !
MANAGERsad (Bow in regret)Please boss forgive me for my silly mistakes that I assign a new staff to your seat tonight,please forgive her for that!
KOLLYGUY:So I should do so?Did she worth to be forgiven for her sin?(Mimics her)I see... OK Kollyguy isn't a bad one but a nice one she will as long as she won't prove stubbornness tonight and just obey my orders,Will you?!
OLAsad (Nods in anger)I will as long as they worth the gravity of my offence to you Sir!
(He laughs at her wickedly)
MANAGER:Ola just do everything you were ordered to,you never aware he is our chairman cousin?!The second in command here!!!Understand?!
OLAsad (Raises at his face)I am listening to your commands!
KOLLYGUYsad (Carries cup of wine and moves to her,sighs to Smart to release her arm as he obeys)Take and just soak yourself samely to that dirt water I was soaked in that day!!!!( (Stretch to her as she have the wine cup and stares at him others startle at her then closes her eyes,Kollyguy recall the other day as Smart moves to guide him...Ola soaked up herself as the orders while Kollyguy bullied her....)
OLA:What next?(Cool tone and endure the messed up)
KOLLYGUY:I see you can't prove stubbornness tonight Is it because you are in fear that I will crash you or your job it's important?!I didn't care about it all your choice is yours....Hey!( (Boastly)Just go on your knees and lick my shoes!!!!!!(Ola puzzled at him like wise others as he scoffs at her)
THE PART CONTINUES.......

OLA SCENE....She stands at the Motel entrance faced Manager who stares at her pitiful...She has cleaned up herself and bow...
MANAGER:So it all happened between you both?! I see that's why you refuse to lick his shoe?!It's irritating to do such!He is a stubborn one and proud as I have known him not like that his friend Sir Kguy whenever they all visits here he is being a kind one to me!!!Ola I am so sorry that I can help you he is second in command here!Dear I will make sure that I finds you job in another place alright?
OLAsadTo him)Thanks Sir I will be fine thanks for your help,I able to get myself cleaned up( (Half knee)Thanks Sir I need to leave right now( (He blesses her as Ola leaves, akimbo the Manager(
MANAGER:Ouch!Those rich kids do pissed me off!!!What a brave lady is Ola?!Just like her!(Gasp and heads in back....)

KOLLYGUY SCENE....He stands opposite Sandra in the suits they lodge in at the Motel...
SANDRA:You mean that happened between you two?!She did that to you!I can see the way she speaks to you tonight shows she deserves it more!She is full of herself!( (Moves to cheer him up who looks Sadden and pecked him...)Why can't we just let go of that and focused reason why we are here just to discuss about our wedding plans and prepares for it all isn't my love?
(He nods at her speechless....She hugged him tightly and speaks within)Do not worry Kollyguy I will make sure that I gave you tonight what you deserve I am no longer waiting for the wedding night but right now if that will keep you to me forever!I will my love(Smiles to seduce him......)

NEXT MORNING....Ola lies on the bed asleep covered up with the blanket..Kayode behinds her dressed in sport wears as he packed a football in his school bag....
KAYODE:Sis,I am on my way to school just take care I will be back home earlier today is Friday!!!
OLAsad (Replies in key tone)Understand Kay just don't wound yourself while on sport at school OK?!!!
KAYODEsad(nods)I got that Sis.....Bye!( (Dashed out of the room....The living room PA&MA Ola sits as she stretches his toes....)
PA OLA:Huh thanks love you are indeed my dear wife!!!!I never regret that I am your husband( (both exchange smiles.. Kayode moves out to them and extend greetings.....)
Oh Son you ready for school?
KAYODEsad (Nods)Yes Pa I need to leave now I am getting late already...
MA OLAsad (To him)Dear didn't you forgot your food flask this morning as you did yesterday?
KAYODE:Not every day I will keep on forgetting that Mom!I need to leave just heads to aware what has wrong with your daughter as she acted strangely since last night!!!!
PA Ola:Hey?your Sis?It seem so,just go on PA will!!
KAYODEsad (nods)Huh-huh bye Dad and Mom( (Moves to pecked them one by one and leaves....Sighs softly MA Ola at PA Ola)

BACK TO OLA:She raise to sits on the bed and rest head on her lap,recall the first memory of she and Kollyguy....Sighs heavily in deep thought and gasp....Her parents came in moves to seat by her side as her mother held her hand..She sits properly and faced both...bow)
OLA:Morning PA and MA....
PA OLAsad Blesses her)Dear you are blessed,Why is it you acted weird since last night?What wrong with you?Is there problem at your work place?
OLAsad (Stares at him)So Dad you aware already that I secured a job?( (Exchange looks with her Mom who nods in replied...)
PA I am so sorry that I n aware you that in the first place....
PA OLA:Do not be sorry for that I am not mad at you for that OK?( She nods)Ola tell us what has happened to you since you are back home last night...You just head straight to your room and refuse to eat why!
OLAsad (Gasp at them)Dad-Mom....I ran into trouble again with him!!!
MA Olasad (blink eyes at her)Huh!!The president son again?!!!!!
OLA:Yea Mom!!!!Last night!
PA OLA:huh?!Where?!how?!Did he hurts you!( (Cares about her as she stares down silence,they stares at her anxiously)

G4 OFFICE....D2 and Kguy on each seat discussed Kollyguy absence....
DOTUN:So Kollyguy is sick!What could have happened to him?
KGUY:I don't even aware that I think it started last night because I visited hi. yesterday and said he's heading out for fun with Sandra he never returns home last night and this morning I got call that he is sick?I think we should visit him to check on him?
DAPO:Yeah good idea,Is he back home?
KGUY:I think so may be Sandra is with him because I don't aware she is in school yet....
DOTUN:I will give her a call to aware that( (pressed his phone as Others stares at him....)

OLA SCENE...Her parents shouts at her as her Mom tries to scold her...PA stops her..
MA Olasad (In anger)How could you?!When did you started lieing to us your parents?!You informed me that you secure job into a company then why a motel?! Why?!
OLAsad (Sad)Mom I am so sorry I think I need to confess that because I think it's because I lied to you that's why I was unlucky again to meet that guy and loose the job!!!!I am so sorry!( (hurries to kneel down pleaded)
PA Ola:You shouldn't have your dad hates lies isn't?!( To MA OLA)Dear it's okay let it go just don't be mad at her anymore she is so sorry!Pleaseee!( To OLA)Promise not to repeat such again.....please.....( Relax her Mom as she raised her up and hug her,pets her... Ola phone rings...Her Dad next to the phone pick it up for her and she checked the call...)
OLA:Huh?!Temi?(Answer the call)Hello friend....Morning....Yeah I am home....You need to meet up with me?!huh?!....A good and bad news for me?!Why?!!!!!(They exchanged looks and furious at their conversation.....)
G4 BACK....Dotun just ends up call and sighs at others...
DOTUNsad (Worries)Guys I think it's true he is sick!Sandra confirms that and said she stays with him at his apartment!!!
KGUY:Lets head to him right now....(Raised on his feet,join others as they moves out of the office.....)
SAINT INSTITUTION....Ope in the school love garden awaits....She alone in the garden,Watches out...
OPE:Why did he have to keep me waiting huh?!What's it?! ( Saw Tunde approaches her and relax then excited as he arrives at her then both exchange hugs intimately....)Welcome old friend how is it?
TUNDEsad (Frankly)As you can see I am fine and OK!
OPEsad (Teased him)Hey Tunep What's it again I aware I had wrong you then leaves the Caucus to be Sandra friends and that's why I am so sorry I aware everything that nasty Amanda done to you and I just make sure I inform Sandra about it all!Please....My brother just advice to move near Sandra just because she is rich and aware that I am not compatible with you guys and also never allow me near any of you!I am really sorry!
TUNDEsad (Scoffs)Your bro said such?Is he in campus with us here?!I aware that we aren't compatible because you were from rich home and here we are just lowborn!Scorlaship students!I have been longing for today( (Serious at her)Do you even aware I was forced to pick up your calls by Bayo if not I won't!We had forgotten you as our past!I recall then we all arrived at Saint institution trainee and audition we are all one!Amanda was here because I assist her here but in returns I gain nothing from her!You recall that among us all I first end up here and I tried to just accommodates you all as my friend!( (In angers..She bow regretfully)So is it because we all met yesterday at the fight scene you summoned me here?or why?!
OPEsad (Sighs)I admits to my mistakes and I promise to be back to you guys even I had mission to be friend with Sandra just think by her connection with the G4 I may easily achieve my aims as one of the Students government but no good of her she is so selfish and proud,she even fail to assist me then when I loose at the singing audition for the upcoming competition!...Please also pleads Dara on my behalf to forgive me I aware She has been mad at me because I had ignores her many times even we are in same department I still ignores her I am so sorry for everything!!!!( Laments as Tunde sighs softly and cool tempered at her...)
TUNDE:You mentioned earlier on phone that you need my help what's that?
OPEsad ( nods as she watches out carefully to speak on.....)

KOLLYGUY APARTMENT.....His friends alights from their cars and welcomes in by the entrance guards,They heads in and rushed to Sandra who is at the dinning room with the kitchen maids Monitors as they set up the table.......They exchanged hugs with her...
SANDRA:Welcome guys I aware you gonna heads here to check on your friend as usual! ( (Smiles)
KGUY:Where is he?Has the doctor reports here to examine him?!!!
SANDRA:Yeah he will be fine soon,he soon be here for his breakfast,he want us all to be by his side....
DAPO:If that's it why won't everyone present here?!I aware Kollyguy gat fever whenever he's over worried,why?( (Kollyguy voice echoes at the stairs and walked in to the dining room cheerful and sounded his friends startle at him and exchange looks as he smiles at them....)Huh?! Kollyguy but you were alright!(Jumps to him as others joins and all laughs)
KOLLYGUY:I summon you here by that because I aware no one gonna had excuse than to be here to check on my health!Your friend wanna surprise you all even Sandra isn't aware of this!!!!!
SANDRAsad (To him)Huh Kollyguy you had plan different from what you earlier told me that you wanna celebrate our friendship and the relationship between our families?
KOLLYGUY:Just watch and see Sandra hum?( (Sam came in and extends greetings then moves to his boss and whisper in to his ear....He sighs at him as he stands by his side...)So guys let's get to sit...(They all obeys... Sandra next to him,Dismissed the maids)Ok everyone now is on seats....Are you ready to aware my surprise for everyone today?!
DOTUN:Ofcourse don't keep us in suspense for a long time I am dying to aware what that may be!
SANDRA:Hurry up honey please....
KOLLYGUYsad (Excites)Ok guys I want you all to close deeply your eyes and no one ruining my surprise by opening eyes when I haven't ordered you to do so....Ok?!
ALLsad Anxiously)Yes friend....A deal!!!!(Thumbs up,Smiles)
KOLLYGUY:Good of everyone!Kudos!so it start right now!eyes closed!( (They obeys him closes eyes deeply as he watches them for a while then sighs to Sam Who moves to him and handled him a small golden box and back to his post....)I am coming guys just keep to promise!!(Goes on his knees opposite Sandra seat,stretch forward the box,opens,its a ring box and clear throats)Free time!!!!( They opens eyes surprise at him,She stunned at him as he pulled out the ring to propose to her,She shocked and raised on her feet....)Please accept my propose and be my wife and my kids mother....(Others exchange looks excited and raised on feet.....They praises her to accept the ring,She nods and burst into tears)
SANDRAsad (Shouts over joyous )Yes I will forever be yours!I am ready!!!!!(Kollyguy wears her the ring as others applauded as he on his feet moves nearer her to kissed her deeply.....Others praised him.....)

OLA SCENE....She on a walk along the road sadden and flashed back to earlier scene, she and Temi moves out of the nursing school gate and moves aside...Faced each other....
OLA:Thanks so much for today friend you really risk here for me you should be at work place right now....
TEMIsad (Gasp)I am so sorry for it all do not worry Uncle had promised to make sure that your name is among the supplementary list...He never aware it gonna ends up in this kind condition!I am not in rest since that last night I received the admission update which I checked the portal and finds out that the list is out but my name only appears among and your name is not among!Its painful....
OLA:I understand friend it's no one fault I have faith in God that I will be chosen at the supplementary list huh?
TEMI:I trusted you in that!my dear best friend( (In affection tears as Ola joins her as both hugs each other tightly....)It's OK Ola please don't let us lose hope we will both admits in here this year....please be strong for my sake.....(Ola nods sadly...Flash back ends tears roll down her tears,She wipes off and moves to the bus stop and decides to seat in awaits for a cab)
OLAsad (Sad)Please God help me out to also get lucky into the school as my wish and my parents prayer so I will be able to fulfil my life purpose and wish!!!!!( phone rings,checks the call)Huh why is he phoning?!why! (Answer the call)Hello Sir.... Yes I am the one online............huh?! I should be there?!yes?!..... OK sir... Bye for now sir(offline)Manager Show needs to meet up with me?!Why,?!!!!!huh?!( Anxious) TONIGHT....PA Ola living room,They were all seated as they anxious at Manager Show who was served chill water...
MANAGER SHOW:I am so happy to be here as I heads here because of Ola who has been given opportunity to participate in Saint high institution singing competition as one of the school students!!! (They surprisen stunned by his news and exchange looks as She dazed at him....Next(Scorlaship-Episode 3)

WILL SHE FACE HIM,I THINK IT'S OLA TIME TO BE ON HER KNEE TO PLEADED HIM.....

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Mistake, You Are A Miracle / Modern Couple / [URGENT] Remote Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.