Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,084 members, 7,942,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. (384 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by Reportcardz: 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
The secrets of a single mothers success.

Build a relationship with your children.
You must be intentional with building a relationship with your children, their dad is absent, and you must make sure you build a friendship with........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/trending/trending-trending/the-secrets-of-a-single-mothers-success/

Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by donbachi(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2020
So what..are promoting single motherhood or babymamaship
Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by crackkhaus: 12:52pm On May 06, 2020
I was going to slam this PH-raised yellow pawpaw, then I read her number two:

2. Expose them to credible male mentors.
If you know men who share same values with you, values you and love your children to imbibe, and cultivate
Expose them to these men, could be a friend, uncle, pastor, coach, but please make sure they are trustworthy, to avoid sexual abuse, because a lot is happening.

At least, she understands the importance of a father-figure in a child's life.

I only hope she doesn't sleep with those men/man secretly in that same house where she's raising her child.
Nothing wey this Tonto lady no fit do...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by ecolime(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2020
crackkhaus:
I was going to slam this PH-raised yellow pawpaw, then I read her number two:

2. Expose them to credible male mentors.
If you know men who share same values with you, values you and love your children to imbibe, and cultivate
Expose them to these men, could be a friend, uncle, pastor, coach, but please make sure they are trustworthy, to avoid sexual abuse, because a lot is happening.

At least, she understands the importance of a father-figure in a child's life.

I only hope she doesn't sleep with those men/man secretly in that same house where she's raising her child.
Nothing wey this Tonto lady no fit do...
Credible male mentors like who? Bobrisky? Because that's her only male buddy that we know.
Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by crackkhaus: 7:38pm On May 06, 2020
ecolime:

Credible male mentors like who? Bobrisky? Because that's her only male buddy that we know.
Of course, she's not going to make public the identity of who she's fucking na.

Bob the bleach factory probably only shares make-up tips with her.

4 Likes

Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
Well for me, Nothing beats Both Parents training a child.
Re: The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
1. Bond with your kids
2. Expose them to male mentors
3. Plan financially and save.

Very good advice and bar number two, should be adopted by all parents.

(1) (Reply)

After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy / Single Parents / Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.