Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,652 members, 7,937,940 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Issues Of The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues Of The Heart (836 Views)

Enter Here If You Need Advise On Issues Of Love, Marriage Or Sex / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / The Hidden Issues Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues Of The Heart by Macrophage(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Hello folks, I am into a 1-month old relationship but I'v got a problem: My girl and I stay in different cities, then about a week ago, something came up and i had to travel to Calabar(her location) from PH (a 2-hour journey). I called her in the morning as I usually do but she didnt pick up and never bothered to call back. On getting to Calabar, I called her and she cut the call. When I was thru with my biz, I called again but she didnt pick, so I sent a txt message informing her of my location and that I was leaving soon, then I left for PH. an hour later, she 'flashed me'. I didnt bother to call, she called me twice that night and twice the following morning.(I ignored all the calls).Then she sent a message saying that if I was tired of her, no problem, good bye and thanks. That was the last time we communicated (its been a week+). I dont want to call 'cos I feel aggrieved, but she keeps posting some updates on facebook which I know are meant for me, like "its takes maturity and commitment to love", "no matter where you and who are with, I know you will always remember me", "I am feelin lonley, i need company" etc
I am really fond of her(I hesitate to use the word 'love') and I know she has strong feelings for me and we'v been intimate(many times). I dont want to lose her but I also want to draw a line. my pride is at stake.If I lose my pride to get her back, is it worth it? can I condone such insurbodination at this early stage? What would you do?
Re: Issues Of The Heart by MrsEve2(f): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2011
Sighs.
Re: Issues Of The Heart by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2011
nigga let her go

why play her game she ignored you when you visited her town and she never phoned back to explain why
Re: Issues Of The Heart by Areaboy2(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2011
mate, you're wasting your time with her, move on undecided
Re: Issues Of The Heart by zionmmv: 1:21am On Jan 12, 2011
When your babe says 'if I was tired of her, no problem, good bye and thanks', That's a sign that she's just not into you and tired of the relationship.Rule number 1,never call and ask her 'WHY' she did not take ur call.That's being NEEDY and unnecessary emotional , Babes hate it in guys.If you mean something to her,she will do everything possible to get back to you, Or what do you think?
Re: Issues Of The Heart by omega25red(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2011
the problem is that the relationship is only a month old both of you are still getting to know each other and you both seem hard headed because if she misses you she would have called you instead of posting messages on FB with no name.

As the matured person (at least i hope you are) send her an email and explain your anger and everything then see what she replies with and if you feel the relationship is worth saving email her and in the mail tell her to call you or just unfriend her from FB and move on
Re: Issues Of The Heart by Osama10(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2011
Just ignore her and move on.
Re: Issues Of The Heart by Akinagirl(f): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2011
Ok so it looks like she was ignoring all your calls while u went to visit her. Then she turned it all around on you and made you look like the villan b.c you got tired of her hanging up the phone on you and not answering her calls that you just ignored her the rest of the night and next morning. So instead of apologizing to you or explaining she wants to say if you are tired of her then good. Sounds like shes playing too many s.tupid games. Shes not worth the air you breathe. She needs to grow up if she wants to be in a relationship, by the way how old is she? She sounds young and immature.
Re: Issues Of The Heart by Macrophage(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2011
Thanks guys, I guess I'll just have to walk away. (she's 23 yrs)
Re: Issues Of The Heart by 190: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2011
SMH

Nigerian gurls and issues

they can kill a man within minutes without touching him
Re: Issues Of The Heart by donmarshia(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Search ur heart. Is she da rite person 4 u based on wat u wnt in a lady? If she is, den try being patient with ha.
Re: Issues Of The Heart by iice(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
LMAO the woman is not serious.  She didn't bother to get in contact with you when you were in the city is when you're away she's doing. . .'takes maturity and commitment to love'.  Where is her own maturity in the scenario? Child needs to grow up.
Re: Issues Of The Heart by playmate(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
she is obviously confused. .so do you want a confused woman in your life? if no, move on quick!
Re: Issues Of The Heart by Dsense(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Everybody keeps calling the girl in Q ''Woman'' shocked shocked shocked
IMHO . . . .This girl is not mature at all or let me say she's in range between 15 and 20 yrs old.
OP.
You need taking it easy with her cheesy,Sometimes girls do stuffs that would make us doubt if we ''Men'' are human beings grin
So just let it go this way . . . Have a serious and sharp talk with her and you guys should move on the relationship!

(1) (Reply)

Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! / A Penny For Your Thought / Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.