Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (96074 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by thymm: 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
A man produces both X and Y chromosomes, while a woman produces only X chromosome. An XY combination is needed to have a male child.

During fertilization, the sperm cells race toward the mother-to-be's eggcell. If a sperm with a Y beats all others, then the fetus will be XY. The pregnancy will result in a boy. However, if a sperm with an X wins the race to the egg, then the fetus will be XX.

Most times the acidic nature of a woman's reproductive system favours the X chromosomes, which more resilient under such conditions. To have a male child, a lady needs to test the pH of her vagina, and ensure it is less acidic. Alternatively to have a boy, the couple should have sex as close as possible to the moment of ovulation so that the faster, Y-sperm arrive first and achieve conception. This is for those that can calculate their ovulation cycle properly.

Conclusion, it is God that giveth, even the Human wisdom also comes from Him

NB: A man produces both X and Y chromosomes in every ejaculation. it is the woman's body that favours the X chromosomes resulting in a female children. The woman plays a bigger role, but a wise couple can make the right effort, and pray it works

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by joekine: 5:53pm On May 06, 2020
He should be punished heavily.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Ozil25: 5:53pm On May 06, 2020
Fake news. Is not possible
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2020
Lamb101:
okay but we don't use emotions in court so I will advice you to shove it up
And who said anything about emotions. undecided
I am a Law student cool
The prosecution will have a upperhand in this case when they get to court.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Kimply: 5:55pm On May 06, 2020
What kind of devilish man is this. So becos that is the giver of children decided to give birth to a baby girl, then you the ruler of life decided to take the baby's life, well-done. Rot in jail and in hell simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Xristars(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2020
Imo again. The case is somehow o. The woman lied! This gender wahala e.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by roladex(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

You excuse her action?
not really but just looking at it from another side
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2020
eyinjuege:
I read the first paragraph and I legit developed palpitations.
I really wish it isn't true
I didn't read it at all!!
I can't read such a horror!!
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Abyima(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
What a very heartless and wicked man. God have mercy. Choiii! What a bombshell! Pikin na pikin Oooooooo. No be some male pikin dem useless. Dem be arm robbers, cultist, agbero, e.t.c.

Oga you are to be blame even if. Na you donate your x chromosome to your wife to give birth to female children.

You no give gap, u just dey born born dey look for boys. Na God dey give children ooo.

Oya go to jail..... Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

And who said anything about emotions. undecided
I am a Law student cool
The prosecution will have a upperhand in this case when they get to court.
okay madam lawyer I am not a lawyer o. Whatever you say. grin
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by back2sender: 6:01pm On May 06, 2020
joekine:
He should be punished heavily.
Very very HEAVILY. I felt so bad hearing this happening. The man is inhuman.
Honestly this is the attitude of Igbo men, they don't see the girl child as anything what they are all concerned about is thier name continuity as if this has made the world a better place

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by cuddling44(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Tank u for ur understanding...... a family man i no so love is dawters like kilode...(watin happen) he publicly said if not for d continuation of lineage he would hav preferred female children.... his reasons dey are passionate And won't abandon their father...

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by cuddling44(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2020
Maybe donate it in jail to his female inmates thoooo.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Either you are female or a woman wrapper
Females grow quickly, mature faster, marry faster and tend to care for their parents readily unlike Men who have multitude of responsibility on our neck!!

Having a female child is good but training must be top notch...and , I think with prayer!!

Social Media alone can destroy all your training!!

A sound Daughter will readily care for her parent than average guys!!

I think the guy you quoted knows what he is talking about..

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by crafteck(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
annsrealms:

Abort her child? What's wrong with baby girls pls.
However, Scan tells the sex of the child from 4 months. Can you risk aborting 4 months old baby?

4 girls already, e no even easy to take care of one and the man wants his name carried over to next gen, see as davido dey prioritise his male child....
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
He should have controlled his temper and seek for advice on how to get a baby boy.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Hahjascho(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
That's how grievous the cost for lack of education can be.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Victoria25(f): 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
Nawaoh .....speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by AnanseK(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
Only in Biafra. Such ignorance. He doesn’t know that the Y chromosome is with him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by mayor1814: 6:14pm On May 06, 2020
This man is wicked, foolish and heartless.
The most powerful men in the world have girls.
Barak Obama has two girls. George Bush has two girls. Bill Clinton has one girl. Bill Gate has one girl. Mark zuckeberg has two girls. Kobe Bryant gave birth to four girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Bobotic(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2020
Na film ooooh

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by OShepherd: 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
Punchline33:
Am in serious shock here. If I were the man I would have simply run away first. But did the wife lie to him? She should have told him the truth from the scanning stage by staying away from the house and breaking the news to him. He would have taken time to accept it before inviting her to return home. Both parties have lost out over something common sense would have solved.
I brought a friend's issue similar to this on NL but unfortunately too many kids who are still living in their parents home & all they know is backyard/Bush sex bashed me, I understand what a friend went through when he had 3girls consecutively, lost one only to have a baby boy & his in-laws(MIL&SIL)who came to do "Omugor" used razor blade on d child in his absence (in d name of one Baby Convulsion), How do you want such a man to react after being deceived by his wife again that d expected child is a Baby Boy contrary to test results?
I've learnt to be patient in judgement in life, put Urself in anyone's shoes first b4 judging him/her! Every Child is a blessing!
So sorry 4 d Man!

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by kunletexs: 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
I am a man but if I see this man in person, the slap I got to give him is inside oven.

Is this man still in the 19th century ni. Where women are to be seen and not heard, no be Osohala, sirleaf, Condoleezza, etc dey make and made wave.
Does this man not know that whether the girl wey go blow him family for international eyes positively he do kill in anger

Tell the idiot say what he didn't know that came over him he would know when he hit to cell and see beating so taa, he get go subside even to the level say he go receive slap na to turn the right cheek be that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by olaadesino(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2020
If his inlaws decided to do the same thing he did to the baby, would he had gotten the opportunity of Mary her

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Startrap: 6:25pm On May 06, 2020
You go sabi read mind. That building that recently collapsed in the same state would have been his preferred choice to evaporate
boss1310:
the man should be thrown to the floor from a 10 storey building

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by guy222: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
this man is a disgrace to penishood and fu,ckhood.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by crytabel: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Who told you yorubas don't go for male children??

Try Ondo men

Not true
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by mukthar2000(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
The idiot must be jail with immediate alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by kunletexs: 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
olaoye15:
We are all blaming the man. Yes the man needs to get his head checked but what about the woman that cooked the deceit?

The woman has a role to plan in this event. She consistently doctored the scan report for 9 months and allowed the man to live in fool paradise.

Why are women so deceitful?

You know what you are going to do? Go carry the woman too to court so that wen the man is been sentenced, she go get her own share. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Janemma(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
Men hope you all have taken note that you're the Sex determinant of your child not your wife ?
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by annsrealms(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

4 girls already, e no even easy to take care of one and the man wants his name carried over to next gen, see as davido dey prioritise his male child....

We need change this mentality, is appalling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.