Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre (19024 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2020
Eternal life not Enternal life.
Live not leave.
Ifesinachi22:
Enternal... Enternal life... Enternal.. Enternal life... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul...
Oh my saviour... When you want to collect your people remember me oh Lord, Remember oh Lord, When you come to collect your people, Remember me oh Lord, My God...
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Ejix4(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmmm covid patients keeps escaping from isolation centers like animals escaping from the hands of hunters....

Dose it mean these isolation centers are as bad or even worse than a prison?
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by etibaba(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
They should be flogged when caught.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by dreu2fine(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:
Haaaa, egbami, ẹgbawa o
to me if e is found e should be killed bcecase e must have afected other whhen goin home
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by oyewale0001(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
It is well

It only in Nigeria covid-19 run from isolation centre. Naija how far.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by CanadaOrBust: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation center is putting his life and that of his family at risk.
There is no sense or wisdom in such act.

I don't understand this mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?

Magic math. They will soon reduce the number to zero and go back to normal
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS NOW THE EPICENTER OF THE CORONAVIRUS.

If those Abokis sit near you for keke, you could imagine the kind of body odour coming out of their body.

They hardly bath regularly.

You see them live in ghettos and they wash their hands and legs with N20 naira satchet water.

NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL KILL PEOPLE WITH CORO !
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by ignis: 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Magic math. They will soon reduce the number to zero and go back to normal

Lol
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by TruthSpeaker: 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
If caught, they should be charged as terrorists.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
You guys don't even have any iota of shame saying this..

Who's responsible for this bullshit?

Too bad!
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by adewale6588(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
and this yeye Seyi Makinde still had d gut to share this story,
was there no security, nurse or doctor on duty at all abi iru kwaniri wo wa ni wa byii.

walahi otisumi
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by KayCee92(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
Shoot on site....That should solve it. I don't know why someone will run away knowing they could possibly spread the virus to others. I don't hear or read that such has happened elsewhere.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
I just keep wondering why we keep hearing this kind of news, is there no security in the isolation centres This country is gone for good.
na u wan stop corona victim
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by adewale6588(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
and this yeye Seyi Makinde still had d gut to share this story,
was there no security, nurse or doctor on duty at all abi iru kwaniri wo wa ni wa byii.

walahi otisumi
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by seedorfg(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
Why run away from treatment, instead this fools to be receiving treatment their will use their foolishness implicate another innocent people.

Abi which kain Corntree am I self.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by AkhereOkaka(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2020
References:
Executive Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1258012429201653761?s=19
Where did they abscond to?? To possibly infect others or what? What kind of mentality does an average black man(woman)has??
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Gwagone: 5:10pm On May 06, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
Haaa. Yepa!!!
Let them tell us their names and give us at least 1 picture or the patient, so we can call when we see them. Not that we will later hear that, they have been found o
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by zabuur: 5:11pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation center is putting his life and that of his family at risk.
There is no sense or wisdom in such act.

I don't understand this mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?

Imagine, a whole engineer who must have been at least fair in maths said that. Since they absconded, is he now telling us that their cases are no longer active?

1 Like

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by solmus: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
which kin government we con get for Oyo state now... haha.. abeg where did they say they escape too cos I leave in ibadan
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by CanadaOrBust: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:

Lol

Lol. The funny thing is, they are not dead, they are not cured, and not that they don’t know where they absconded to, they know exactly where they are - “their permanent places of residence”!

This governor na real mumu, aswear

2 Likes

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol. No wonder HoR wants to turn NCDC DG into a 21st century Hitler.

Such people should be shot on sight, really.

To be brutally honest though Nigeria is accelerating towards failed-statism.
Nigeria was declared a failed State years agogringrin
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Melezenawii: 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
Possibly to their place of residence

The most irresponsible statement , I have seen
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by ginggerxy: 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
I just keep wondering why we keep hearing this kind of news, is there no security in the isolation centres This country is gone for good.
your question should be why are Nigerian running away from their isolation centre , what is wrong with the facilities here in Nigeria ,why is it only in Nigeria you hear about people running away from their isolation centre ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Enternal... Enternal life... Enternal.. Enternal life... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul...
Oh my saviour... When you want to collect your people remember me oh Lord, Remember oh Lord, When you come to collect your people, Remember me oh Lord, My God...

U mean u want to leave eternal life? Bros go ahead leave eternal life.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by ceejay80s(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2020
Are u sure these people are properly fed well there? Why running?
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by honeyB2018: 5:20pm On May 06, 2020
Please, make the name, picture and phone number of the fellow public, so that friends and loved ones will know.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by BAMSRAY(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Why are these guys running away from their PPA?
is not funny ohhh.only God knew whstbtheybare facing there
there country has failed them.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:
is this funny?
na madness dey worry the person
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2020
heartbraker:
So no security at d isolation center, I want to believe dis coronavirus is a scam or something somewhere is saving us cus at d rate of carelessness of dis government On dis coronavirus we would have started seeing people dropping dead on d street, imagine? Even after collecting samples from patients dey will still go back home and come back another day to get there result like say na waec dem dey do and of course dey will still go back home again after d result b4 ncdc will come and carry dem 4 dere house, imagine d contacts wey don happen during dos period. And now patients dey escape from wards again .

Isolation center is not supposed to be a prison so don't expect heavy security. The problem of this country is not just the leaders, the citizens too need to play a part and understand that running away from isolation centers is not doing anybody any good.

Then again there are issues of people getting abandoned at isolation centers without any care. In such case I would run away too.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2020
I feel the main reason for these cases of absconding, could be fear.
Probably fear of not getting proper treatment.. or fear of people knowing their health status.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by AmazingELixir: 5:30pm On May 06, 2020
undecided

What is chasing them ooh bikonu
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:
is this funny?
his name is bookie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine / Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? / Top Ten Facts About Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.