Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise (385 Views)

"That Was The Day You Broke My Heart" 50 Cent's Son Marquise Jackson Says He's O / My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise by AmeboBook: 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
Curtis James Jackson III, popularly known as 50 Cent, during an Instagram live earlier this week with Van Lathan, indicated that there is no chance of a reconciliation with his estranged son Marquise. If you recall, the rapper was condemned in 2018 for stating on social media, ‘If both these little n*****s got hit by a bus, I wouldn’t have a bad day.’ 

He wrote this while referring to a photo of Marquise posing with his long-time foe ‘Supreme’ McGriff’s son. 

Now, he has shown no love for his son whom he shares with Shaniqua Tompkins, by saying he would choose rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine over Marquise.

50 also claims to have paid over $1.36 million in child support for Marquise, 23. The "In da Club" rapper also described their bitter fallout as a ‘sad situation’. He told Van Lathan:

‘When you pray for success, you don’t necessarily pray for the things that come with it'.

‘It’s no such thing as success without jealousy, without envy or entitlement… His mum developed an entitlement that cannot be met, filtering that energy through his actual personal interests…’

50 Cent also brought back memories of when Marquise wanted a pair of shoes which Shaniqua bought for him but she allegedly still felt that he ‘should have more’. 

He continued: ‘So, while being a privileged child, he feels deprived. You had everything I didn’t have.’ 

The New York rapper was also asked if he ‘still loves’ his eldest son. 50 Cent replied, ‘I used to. 

‘A complicated question would say how long can you love someone who doesn’t love you back?’ 

Adding, ‘I used to blame his mum but it’s him. I’ve gone places where he was at and he left.’ 

However, 50 shows signs of regret admitting, ‘I didn’t think that success would cost me my firstborn, but it’s the situation it is. 

‘My grandfather used to say, “If it rattles like a snake and slithers like a snake, is it a snake or do you need to be bit?” What he’s saying is, every time you see the boy he show up with somebody you got a problem with. What does that tell you?’

Use the link for the full coverage including the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/50-cent-opens-up-on-sad-situation-with-privileged-child-marquise-whom-he-used-to-love-after-paying-over-1m-in-child-support/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: 50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise by cardiak(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2020
gay boy
Re: 50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise by topedoski(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2020
Men dis beef still dey?
Re: 50 Cent Opens Up On ‘sad Situation’ With 'privileged Child' Marquise by DaInferno(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2020
killed his son in power too

(1) (Reply)

UFC Star Conor Mcgregor Announces Retirement / Overloaded Truck Falls Through Side In Lagos.video / Hushpuppi Released To Nigeria At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.