Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks (329 Views)

FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by lekanolas: 4:44pm On May 06, 2020
The Federal Government has announced the extension of the closure of the airspace and airports (both local and international) in the country by another four weeks due to the coronavirus pandemic

The freeze was originally set to expire tomorrow, May 7.

This was disclosed by the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha on Wednesday during the weekly press briefing in Abuja

https://newsday.com.ng/fg-extends-airport-closure-by-4-weeks/
Re: FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Na wa!!
Re: FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by gloriaunobi(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
If FG know the damage they've done to me, they would have done something to appease me for long grin
Re: FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by NairalandSon: 4:50pm On May 06, 2020
Ban on flight activities is also part of measurement to curtail spread of Covid19.
Re: FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by ignis: 4:51pm On May 06, 2020
They should just extend it indefinitely
Re: FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks by Nimirayz: 4:53pm On May 06, 2020
gloriaunobi:
If FG know the damage they've done to me, they would have done something to appease me for long grin

"the dead tell no tales" dearie!
Stay safe!

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Orji Kalu’s Conviction, Orders Fresh Trial / Rush By Ethnic Groups To Join UNPO Indicates Nigeria’s Federalism Isn’t Working / Governor Nyesom Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.