Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,175 members, 7,946,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Don’t Love Me And Still Watch Shit I Do You Are A Fam- Mercy Blast Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Don’t Love Me And Still Watch Shit I Do You Are A Fam- Mercy Blast Haters (429 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / Bobrisky Blast Haters Show Them Different Holes On Her Body That His Bae Enters / Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Love Me And Still Watch Shit I Do You Are A Fam- Mercy Blast Haters by Naijagossipz: 8:09pm On May 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 queen Mercy Eke, has taken to her social media page blast haters who watch what she is doing and still hate her.

Mercy also disclose that she hate when people came up to her and keep saying.............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/if-you-dont-love-me-and-still-watch-shit-am-doing-you-are-a-fam-mercy-eke-blast-haters-video/

Re: If You Don’t Love Me And Still Watch Shit I Do You Are A Fam- Mercy Blast Haters by Visualize: 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
Hate wetin? Who get that time to waste with a sex doll?

(1) (Reply)

Omg! BOBRISKY Teaches Side Chicks 3 Strange Ways To Corner Very Rich Men / I See My Wife As My Girlfriend – Actor Victor Osuagwu / We Finally Get To Know Why Psquare Went Solo Thanks To Cynthia Morgan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.