Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere (1552 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man / Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by Darafunmi(f): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
There was an argument dat erupted btw a friend and i and she argued dat she can never put on a skirt in her life time i asked her why but she said she strongly belives it's the ideal cloth a woman must wear 24-7 but on the contrary i believe it's a thing of choice not a thing dat must be a do or die affair.Naturally i don't really like it but i wear ocassionally especially during the cold wheather but i love to wear jeans i feel comfortable and casual which i always want to feel, but i prefer skirt for office wears infact there are lovely skirts in town dat when u put them on u look very sexy and feminie.Nairalanders what do u think
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by cuteass1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
Na wa for your freind's sense of reasoning ooh.

Anyways, whatever rock one's world should be the order of their day, both wears will cut the cake if the bearer of it, knows how to carry it.

Some girls will never go in trousers, think skirt are more feminine, some will abstain from trousers Cos of religion, and so forth

People like your friend on the other hand prefer trousers, thinks it looks more modern undecided , whichever one you decide to put on, nobody will draw you out of the streets, its your world wink wink
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by cuteass1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ oboatioko

The "the" in her post is suitable, coming from the fact that the friend thinks all girls should go in nothing but trousers, "an" wouldn't have been the right choice of words wink
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2007
@cute_ass

that's not the issue

THIS IS IN THE WRONG THREAD!!
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by cuteass1(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2007
salsera:

@cute_ass

that's not the issue

THIS IS IN THE WRONG THREAD!!

@ salsera

I didnt see it as an issue, i was replying oboatioko

BTW, its in the wrong "section", not "thread" wink

I guess she's new, some need time and instructions to adjust, happens to the best smiley

So what do you think about the topic??
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by iice(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
Like cute-ass said, whatever floats ones' boat. I am a trouser person, have always been. You hardly ever catch me in a skirt grin grin I like the freedom of the trousers, i like not having to worry if the wind is gonna blow and expose my bum to the world. I like knowing i can sprawl, roll and take a dive and not worry about exposing bits. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2007
@topic
i would take a pair of jean trouser anytime. they make me feel cool and smart. 97% of my wardrobe are trousers.i only wear skirts, when i want to look co operate , and i also have few mini skirts i use to stay at home. so i don't blame your friend if she likes only trousers.
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by Chinoble(f): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Lemme jus comment........even dou the thread is clockin 7 to 8 sweet years already.

My comment: i love trousers so much, and das wat i put on almost everyday. After trouserz, den gownz. D few skirts i ve(e be like say na 3 abi 4 sef) is jus cus of choir practice and oda church church engagements.
If i wanto look coperate, plain trouser nd shirt dey na.
Me no jus like/feel comfortable inside skirt(dey see am like say e no dey fit me but e dey fine for pix sha).
Trouserz all d way........
Re: Is Trousers The Ideal Cloth For A Woman Pls Let's Be Sincere by mywells: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
the ideal cloth for reasonable female is skirt and blouse. gown precisely any female that put on men atire stinks are LovePeddler.

(1) (Reply)

Amaa Awards 2008 / Al Pacino V Robert De Niro/rmd V Peter Edoche / Highlife Musician ,alaba Pedro Dies On Arik's New York- Lagos Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.