Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee (2384 Views)

Archbishop Reacts To Video Of His Son Getting Intimate With Two Naked Women / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Wphomie: 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
Greetings fellow Nl'ers,

I have an issue which many people may consider irrelevant at this time as a result of the pandemic causing lots of pain around the world, this I know and I hope things get back to normal soon.

Now, back to my issue. My fiancee and I have been engaged for about 3 months and plan to tie the knot by July hopefully. So we been engaging in romance and kissing, and recently we've been trying to push it further by getting intimate. Here comes the issue; my fiancee is a virgin. In the last few days we have tried to get intimate but she feels so much pains and she is barely wet so I am unable to go through. She once had a near rape experience, and I'm beginning to wonder if it is a psychological issue or it's normal for virgins not to get wet.

NB: I am not a virgin and I have had s3x with just one lady (my ex who wasn't a virgin), so I don't have experience per say.

I'm just very concerned and I need matured counsel. Do we need to go see a doctor, keep trying or try using lubricants?

Your inputs are well appreciated.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by CXLVII: 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
You need to find a new one!

You are not attracted.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by ikdaddy01(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2020
You dont just rush in there. It will be too painful to be exciting. Get to a pharmacy, get lubricants over the counter that help so much. Even vaseline does wonders. Let her also be ready psychologically. Are you sure she loves you yet, just yet.
Happy homes

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Amazo1: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Baby cream, Vaseline, and be gentle , with time you will get the job done.be patient
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by scarwiz(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
marry her first then teach her
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by NextD18: 9:15pm On May 06, 2020
I find it annoying, disgusting and nauseating to see a guy schedule and map out his plans on how to disvirgin a lady before marrying her.

Please marry her first if you really see her worthy to be your wife, take her to a doctor, psychologist or a sex therapist for advice and counseling because of her "Nearly raped experience", before engaging her in sexual activities.

Introducing pre-intimacy and MouthAction while studying her body will help solve your problem perfectly even if she was circumcised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Ningen(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
In the last few days we have tried to get intimate but she feels so much pains and she is barely wet so I am unable to go through. She once had a near rape experience, and I'm beginning to wonder if it is a psychological issue...

Dude, I'll be blunt. Imagine how stuck you'd feel if you were married if not for pre—marital sex??

Anyway, this surely is vaginismus.

You guys should see a certified sex therapist. Otherwise this is not a good start to a marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by StennyB(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
I had similar experience, the anxiety and near panic attacks when my partner and I decided to get intimate was troubling.

Try and prolong fore-play to really get her in the mood. And also try and be gentle at first cause you don't want to freak her out even further

1 Like

Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Wphomie: 9:22pm On May 06, 2020
ikdaddy01:
You dont just rush in there. It will be too painful to be exciting. Get to a pharmacy, get lubricants over the counter that help so much. Even vaseline does wonders. Let her also be ready psychologically. Are you sure she loves you yet, just yet.
Happy homes

I don't think I rush, maybe I will prolong the pre-intimacy and also get the lubs. Thank you.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2020
Go on 4months loan to another league...maybe dat is not ur league.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
Wphomie:
Greetings fellow Nl'ers,

I have an issue which many people may consider irrelevant at this time as a result of the pandemic causing lots of pain around the world, this I know and I hope things get back to normal soon.

Now, back to my issue. My fiancee and I have been engaged for about 3 months and plan to tie the knot by July hopefully. So we been engaging in romance and kissing, and recently we've been trying to push it further by getting intimate. Here comes the issue; my fiancee is a virgin. In the last few days we have tried to get intimate but she feels so much pains and she is barely wet so I am unable to go through. She once had a near rape experience, and I'm beginning to wonder if it is a psychological issue or it's normal for virgins not to get wet.

NB: I am not a virgin and I have had s3x with just one lady (my ex who wasn't a virgin), so I don't have experience per say.

I'm just very concerned and I need matured counsel. Do we need to go see a doctor, keep trying or try using lubricants?

Use anointing oil on ur pussy n on ur dick... Smooth ride
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Wphomie: 9:26pm On May 06, 2020
StennyB:
I had similar experience, the anxiety and near panic attacks when my partner and I decided to get intimate was troubling.

Try and prolong fore-play to really get her in the mood. And also try and be gentle at first cause you don't want to freak her out even further

Did you experience the dryness part?
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by danny56: 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
See a therapist for help.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by StennyB(f): 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
Wphomie:

Did you experience the dryness part?

Yeah I did, that's why fore play kissing, touching and all those stuff comes in handy. D first time wasn't as expected but with time it has improved. And no lube was used.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Use anointing oil on ur pussy n on ur dick... Smooth ride

You're absolutely right. I remember those days in university. The anointing oil my gave me to take to school were used to lubricate my dick and there has never been no red sea that has not yielded to my rod. Until i ran out of oil. I could not buy because I know if i did, it would be useless since it wasn't blessed by a man of God. Chai so i started using vaseline. It wasnt as effective as the anointing oil sha.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:53pm On May 06, 2020
Wphomie:
Greetings fellow Nl'ers,

Its supposed to be painful at first though undecided
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
I find it annoying, disgusting and nauseating to see a guy schedule and map out his plans on how to disvirgin a lady before marrying her.

Please marry her first if you really see her worthy to be your wife, take her to a doctor or psychologist for advice and counseling because of her "Nearly raped experience", before engaging her in sexual activities.

Introducing pre-intimacy and MouthAction while studying her body will help solve your problem perfectly even if she was circumcised.
First time I will agree with you.

So your special, sensible and humane treatment are only reserved for Virgins. Interesting! cheesy
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 06, 2020
shocked

Work harder, make more money, buy her gifts and you will see her wet your sheets. Idiot! Only poor men suffer dry vagina experience.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Makz: 11:33pm On May 06, 2020
Have extended pre-intimacy. I think you are rushing to action. Prep her for good by doing so. I hope when she's in for it, you don't come with a title [b] Help! I my partner has turned into a stallion[\b]
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by bennyblings(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
KY JELLY is ur best bet to make it rain down there.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Exc2000: 12:08am On May 07, 2020
she is over thinking what she is about to experience that is her first sex.... try and schedule a day just after her monthly menstruation ends, the place should be slightly soft.. get a lubricant some where that she wont see, and start the romance without having her believe you want to penetrate her play with her clitoris and make her have a couple of clitoral orgasm .. then just when she feels she isn't getting the cucumber, bring out your guns, lub it and go for the VJ with more determination and less worry... and always remember a penis can never hurt a vagina because it was designed to eventually expand to fit a babies head and torso
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by bigl: 12:13am On May 07, 2020
Wphomie:
Greetings fellow Nl'ers,

Hmmmmmmm.... anyway, getting wet and being a virgin are 2 different things.

Get a lubricant na and ensure u do enough pre-intimacy before u try to "breakthrough".

Although i heard (but not verified o) that if she's been a virgin for a very long time, the "door" can get stronger; hence, breaking it might not be easy. Some people had to do surgery to get it opened!
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by YorubaPrince: 1:41am On May 07, 2020
KY jelly, Baby oil etc will do the trick. cool
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by Atlanticfire: 2:03am On May 07, 2020
Why not let her be and do this after marriage?

July is just 2 months away.
Re: I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee by hardcore007: 3:07am On May 07, 2020
Get her in the mood/relaxed. pre-intimacy, Lots of pre-intimacy please. Lubricant bro. Vaseline will do it too. Make sure you target your dodo very well in her juicy pot hole while spreading the thing for you. Put your tip (cap) then slide in brother with a little bit pressure to it this time. Viola !!! You don do the do your eyes go clear. Congrats!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lift Me Because Of Money / If King Solomon Were Alive He Wouldn't Be Able To Solve This Kindergarten Maths / Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.