Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl (1508 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2020
This evening, i went to town. I had to deliver something at a busy district. The taxi picked me along side two passengers at the back seat; a young man of about 25/26 and a fine babe of about 24/25.
While i sat there and minded my own business, this was their Convo.. Or most of it as i can remember.
Guy: hdhdhhdhdhdhd
Girl: gshshshshsh
Guy: gshshshshshs
Girl: sgsjsisososos
Laughter, cuddling, more laughter. I shift so the guy's hand will not touch me. She sat between us.
Me: ( still minding my damn business and keeping my innocent face)
Guy: it has not reached 4 hours na, u can take it when u reach.
Girl: yes but i can take it here at once.
Guy: inside this taxi? This guy is here, he will see
Girl: ( almost whispering..) this wan? He looks like a mechanic apprentice. How will he know what the drug is meant for?
Both of them stares at me. Me i kept my face straight, Innocent face grin
Girl: oya remove the drugs and remove it for me
Guy: (Removes Postinor 2, and takes out two from the pack)
Both of them stares at me, i mind my damn business and keep an innocent face.
He gives two tablets to her, she throws them into her mouth. Drinks eva bottled water...
Without warning, he throws the pack outside. They both laugh.
The taxi reaches my bus stop, i step down. They both stare at me but i keep my innocent face and leave. grin grin grin
Mbok, if you are the babe abi the guy wey enter taxi en-route stadium for calabar today, i know postinor 2, Post pill, levofem and a whole lot of other drugs that can cure Acute Head aches grin grin
Looks can be deceiving!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by zedegit: 9:50pm On May 06, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by CXLVII: 9:53pm On May 06, 2020
You should have alerted the police.

Thats drug abuse

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:
You should have alerted the police.

Thats drug abuse
hmmmm I gat mind my business before I collect Gbas Gbos

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2020
Inside this economic mess guys still dey get erection.

It's ok oo...

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:06pm On May 06, 2020
You created a thread to tell us how an adult used a pill inside a taxi? Your aproko no get part two. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by simonlee(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2020
yomi007k:
Inside this economic mess guys still dey get erection.

It's ok oo...
na our fault say your prick no fit "stand" the economy undecided undecided?

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
You created a thread to tell us how an adult used a pill inside a taxi? Your aproko no get part two. cheesy cheesy
Lol grin grin
Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by yomi007k(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2020
simonlee:

na our fault say your prick no fit "stand" the economy undecided undecided?

We know say you get money...e don do.
Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by bestabigaelever(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
I need innocent look ASAP
Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2020
As I am coming down from the vehicle, I will just whisper to them
I KNOW YOU JUST TOOK POSTINOL AND I DON MARK UNA FACE

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I need innocent look ASAP
you get strong face Bah??
Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
As I am coming down from the vehicle, I will just whisper to them
I KNOW YOU JUST TOOK POSTINOL AND I DON MARK UNA FACE
lol
Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by bestabigaelever(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
you get strong face Bah??
Yes and acts up easily too
If something is not okay with me, I will talk but you know guys like u looking cute and smiling sheepishly

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by phyya(f): 4:39am On May 07, 2020
This is actually very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by bukatyne(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
This evening, i went to town. I had to deliver something at a busy district. The taxi picked me along side two passengers at the back seat; a young man of about 25/26 and a fine babe of about 24/25.
While i sat there and minded my own business, this was their Convo.. Or most of it as i can remember.
Laughter, cuddling, more laughter. I shift so the guy's hand will not touch me. She sat between us.
Girl: ( almost whispering..) this wan? He looks like a mechanic apprentice. How will he know what the drug is meant for?
He gives two tablets to her, she throws them into her mouth. Drinks eva bottled water...
The taxi reaches my bus stop, i step down. They both stare at me but i keep my innocent face and leave. grin grin grin
Mbok, if you are the babe abi the guy wey enter taxi en-route stadium for calabar today, i know postinor 2, Post pill, levofem and a whole lot of other drugs that can cure Acute Head aches grin grin

This is purely fantasy grin.

I would laugh sha or smile.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by jesmond3945: 12:25pm On May 07, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
their starring at you is a sign of guilt.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl by RaymondFantasy(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
jesmond3945:
their starring at you is a sign of guilt.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage My Wife's Business, She Don't Take Her Business Serious / Please Help Me Sort Out This Family Issue Guys!!! / My Son's Imaginary Friend- Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.