Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,562 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. (4013 Views)

Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2020
Beautiful ✔️
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2020
you this man, after swearing you will never quote me again, here you are. Didn't I say you will be back?
you havent told me whats hungering you, better talk now
you keep calling me a fagg but you wont leave me alone
why are you so obsessed?
Silentgroper:
.. Odape ori e n'gbona. O je lo wa'mi gbe si be, teleyi o'ba sishe mo.

ode
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Silentgroper(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you this man, after swearing you will never quote me again, here you are. Didn't I say you will be back?
you havent told me whats hungering you, better talk now
you keep calling me a fagg but you wont leave me alone
why are you so obsessed?
... said i wont quote you for random shiiit ..

this here aint no random shiit . besides i've made it clear i aint interested in your butthole .

now take your deranged tribalistic gay self outta mah face
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2020
I know you're in love with me
you cant just keep away
just pm me baby and we'd take it from there
Silentgroper:
... said i wont quote you for random shiiit ..

this here aint no random shiit . besides i've made it clear i aint interested in your butthole .

now take your deranged tribalistic gay self outta mah face

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Silentgroper(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I know you're in love with me
you cant just keep away
just pm me baby and we'd take it from there
... hell nah .. i've got no love for my fellow man ..

stick to your faggy partner o.knm ..

quote me when you grow a puzzay ..
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Lawly: 4:54pm On May 07, 2020
light099:

Don't be fooled. They sleep online everyday so as to find things to spite others. Most of their threads like this are created with wrong motives - to chestbeat, to spite others, bigot/hate and to boost their inferiority complex. That is why whenever they couldn't get news, they create false thread or recycle old threads for the sake of chestbeating.

It's already becoming a nuisance on NL. This their petty antics is beginning to suck.

It doesn't surprise me. they say Yoruba Muslims re the worst bigots and guy you just perfectly proved that with urself.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
... hell nah .. i've got no love for my fellow man ..

stick to your faggy partner o.knm ..

quote me when you grow a puzzay ..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:01pm On May 07, 2020
that boy is in love
he keeps screaming that he'd never quote me but all the mfing time he's always sniffing my ass
he's a pest and I just wish he'd keep off
0KNM:

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by jericco1(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2020
She's doing well
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
that boy is in love
he keeps screaming that he'd never quote me but all the mfing time he's always sniffing my ass

He needs help. He better get my name out his finger
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2020
0KNM:

yeah. its eithr you the same person operating both acct or you his faggy partner . i've got proof
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
yeah. its eithr you the same person operating both acct or you his faggy partner . i've got proof

I’ve told you to avoid me. Miss me with your BS
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Silentgroper(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
0KNM:

I’ve told you to avoid me. Miss me with your BS
. yeah . well i didnt quote you .. how did you get here ...

goes to show you the same person as that gay.got .. which makes you a fa.g too
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
that boy is in love
.. gaddem ..

you deranged much ..

you keep talking to yourself

dang angry
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
we've warned you for the last time

avoid us
Silentgroper:
.. gaddem ..

you deranged much ..

you keep talking to yourself

dang angry
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
. yeah . well i didnt quote you .. how did you get here ...

goes to show you the same person as that gay.got .. which makes you a fa.g too
But you keep putting my name in your dumb talk

Be like ban dey hungry you. Try me and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin 2017/2018 Academic Calendar / Nigerian Wins $10,000 Award For First Novel / Ican Study Centres In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.