Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Women Cheat: Blessing Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Women Cheat: Blessing Okoro (345 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cheat: Blessing Okoro by marviebeacinho: 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
Why Women cheat: Blessing Okoro

Why do women cheat?
it's been one question that's always on a mans mind.
Women cheat for no reason.
They cheat when you don't give them money.
They cheat when you don't give them attention.
They cheat when you don't talk to them.
They cheat for different reasons because they want to Cheat.
People who cheat in a relationship are weak people. People who cannot make decisions for themselves. People who do not know what they want. People who want temporal happiness.
Those are people who cheat.
Now let me tell you something, Cheating is a decision, it's not condition that makes women cheat.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/why-women-cheat-blessing-okoro.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Calls Odumeje His Prophet (video) / Governor Wike Seen Cooking In The Kitchen During Lockdown (video) / Simi Melts Hearts With Her Sweet Voice As She Sings Her Latest Song ‘duduke’ Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.