Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. (866 Views)

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? / The Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by Chinanny: 11:08pm On May 06, 2020
What is the difference between having sex and love making?.
please drop your view
Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by Ekakamba: 11:10pm On May 06, 2020
Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2020
Chinanny:
What is the difference between having sex and love making?.

please drop your view

When there is mutual affection involved in sex, it's called love making. As such, it can only be done by 2 persons in love and with love.

Ordinary sex is just aimed at satisfying the sexual urge without much regards for the other person's emotional needs. This is what happens when men sleep with prostitutes or when women sleep with brostitutes...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by Fidelismaria: 11:13pm On May 06, 2020
undecided undecidedwhat's the difference between eating and chewing food in your mouth

it's the same damn thing

although some might say love making involves emotion

but I disagree

It's the same thing

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by posty56: 11:14pm On May 06, 2020
you have sex to reproduce u make love for pleasure, although I don't see any difference
Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by CXLVII: 11:14pm On May 06, 2020
Sex happens in odd places like inside a car, uncompleted building, warehouse, office, dog kennel, rest room, classroom, garden, pool side, under the stair case, balcony,

Love making happens on the bed inside the bedroom.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28pm On May 06, 2020
I consider sex to be a "Bam wham, thank you, ma'am" kind of thing, without much of anything, really. Very straightforward & clinical. Bang. Bang. Bang. Like two rabbits getting it on.
Whereas love-making is quite the opposite. There's much more into it than just the writhing & sweating bodies embroiled in a horizontal tango. Everything is more sensual & deliberate, followed by some pillow talk wink

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Having Sex And Love Making?. by ItsI(m): 2:45am On May 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:

When there is mutual affection involved in sex, it's called love making. As such, it can only be done by 2 persons in love and with love.

Ordinary sex is just aimed at satisfying the sexual urge without much regards for the other person's emotional needs. This is what happens when men sleep with prostitutes or when women sleep with brostitutes...
Gbam!!!.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Hello From Which Side Now? Oh I Know, The Back Side ; Photos Of Akwa Ibom Girl / Vibranium Body Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.