Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Appearance Is Important When Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appearance Is Important When Meeting (293 Views)

What Should I Do When Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appearance Is Important When Meeting by DrumBo: 12:29am On May 07, 2020
People who say that appearance is not important when meeting each other - they lie!
When we get to know a person, first of all, we pay attention to appearance, and only then to the inner world. Do you want to argue with me?
I conducted an analysis on dating sites, one of which is a bl Polish dating site. The developers of the site have created a separate page for lovers of magnificent breasts https://polishbride.com/busty-dating-with-polish-women.html.
And according to attendance, you can track that sad girls for men are the favorites.
But this does not mean that men with small breasts do not like men.
Re: Appearance Is Important When Meeting by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2020
appearance is the 1st contact that you have with strangers, so it is indeed VERY IMPORTANT as many people could use that to dismiss you...before you even open your mouth.
Re: Appearance Is Important When Meeting by ItsI(m): 2:11am On May 07, 2020
It's no rocket science.

(1) (Reply)

Formulae: The Mathematical Side Of Love / Ways To Ask A Guy Out / Korede Bello - Mi Casa Su Casa (official Fans Mashup Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.