Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,499 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

If Lautaro Leaves, I Want Messi Or Dybala At Inter Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Lautaro Leaves, I Want Messi Or Dybala At Inter Milan (390 Views)

Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / Antonio Conte Challenges Lautaro Martinez To A Boxing Bout - Lukaku Officiates / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Lautaro Leaves, I Want Messi Or Dybala At Inter Milan by WinningGoals: 2:25am On May 07, 2020
The Barca talisman has been linked with the Nerazzurri before, but the likelihood of a deal bring struck is likely extremely thin

Former Inter Chairman Massimo Moratti has said that if Barcelona target Lautaro Martinez leaves the club his preference to replace the striker would be either Lionel Messi or Juventus frontman Paulo Dybala.

Barca’s interest in Lautaro has been well known for some time, with the reigning Liga champions having put the Argentine attacker at the top of their transfer wishlist with a view to the 22-year-old taking over as Luis Suarez’s long-term heir at Camp Nou.

Read Full Story Here: http://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/05/07/if-lautaro-leaves-i-want-messi-or-dybala-at-inter-moratti/

(1) (Reply)

NFF confirms Liverpool midfielder has chosen Nigeria over England / Check Out Cristiano Ronaldo Morning Workout And Training Session With His Kids / Naomi Osaka Is Highest-paid Female Athlete Ever, Displaces Serena Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.