Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,773 members, 7,979,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (75188 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by favour32(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2020
Oh!
Thom Beers
Ron Periman
Joe Irwin
Alisdair Simpson
go add am join others.....if you know you know!
Next egungun be careful...na main road you dey go.

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2020
egungun was not careful, motor finally jam him...
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by politeme: 9:28am On May 07, 2020
I don't think that man is dead, nairalander's make una get sense small now,
But this video call thing, i hate it with all my heart..
Just make call and move on, someone will just be asking you to send your nude pictures and all that,
to me it is pure nonsense .
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by paulolee(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
too bad...r.i.p man
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by OlujobaSamuel: 9:29am On May 07, 2020
Vehicle now with state motor traffic division and would obviously not leave there free of charge because of the action of one idiot.
Na so one bikeman go enter Dangote truck wey deliver cement to us last wheel. As e be Dangote truck, everyone wan use the opportunity make money especially soldiers, despite the fact that fellow bikers were even saying na the guy go enter truck tire at a spot that's even the driver blind spot. At the end, about 200k was spent to get the truck released
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by OTayobami(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
LeeAshava:
When someone should have just shouted egungun bekiaful na express you dey go or give him the popular Ghana pall bearers soundtrack.... He for still dey alive by now

Respek to the dead but this is funny

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Ikenna62: 9:30am On May 07, 2020
Nawa oo. Carelessness on display
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Ironic: 9:30am On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Your comments are usually very disgusting. Is this how toxic you are offline?
angry sad
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by apexc7536: 9:31am On May 07, 2020
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by nisco18ng(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2020
Love crushed him to death!
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by gbemmyjoseph(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Abi she has commit suicide ni.. Her new boyfriend on the way to her house self...
Tsolutionifede:
The girlfriend will commit suicide
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Naijaarchive(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Making video call on the express...? His level of stupidity is top notch...
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Femeto: 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Akoba. Wetin woman no go cause... You wan cross express you dey do video call. 1000 ways to die.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by cloud(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Would have been better if I just said man killed while making video call instead of adding girlfriend. How is that even relevant?
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 9:33am On May 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Rubbish.

That lady will be traumatized for long whether or not she loves the guy and will need some counseling if she's not cold-hearted.

She just witnessed a human being crushed to death, not just any person but someone she loves and it happened while she was talking to him.

Heck, she will even blame herself for his death. That lady needs help ASAP.

Do you know of the term "sociopathy" cuz ur normal then we all are normal?
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by apexc3023: 9:34am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3379593[/color]
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by EdiskyHarry: 9:35am On May 07, 2020
politeme:
I don't think that man is dead, nairalander's make una get sense small now,
But this video call thing, i hate it with all my heart..
Just make call and move on, someone will just be asking you to send your nude pictures and all that,
to me it is pure nonsense .
He is not dead and they put him in the boot?
Use your brain.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Goodman247: 9:35am On May 07, 2020
How can someone be making video calls or even audio calls while crossing the road sometimes you see people making calls while driving, Nigerians are highly indisciplined.make them free the driver joor.

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by melbergalex25: 9:36am On May 07, 2020
Another sharp guy will continue
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2020
who die don die
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by apexc3756: 9:37am On May 07, 2020
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Rubbish.

That lady will be traumatized for long whether or not she loves the guy and will need some counseling if she's not cold-hearted.

She just witnessed a human being crushed to death, not just any person but someone she loves and it happened while she was talking to him.

bros, you know nothing.

Well, we all know nothing after all

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Damseldammie(f): 9:40am On May 07, 2020
It's a pity.... RIP
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2020
Wickedfact:

Akpu ninja, hope you're not the one in your dp. You look like an abandoned corpse.

Stupid flatheaded animal
see the way him dey, him dey talk of NDA..

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by t00dugged(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2020
Making a video call on an Express road I am torn between seeing this as foolishness or carelessness .
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by DarkJeddi(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2020
Stupidity kills..

To All those 1DIOTS that put on earphones while walking on the road..

To be forewarned is to be forearmed..

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Jabioro: 9:45am On May 07, 2020
1001 ways to die.He finally made..
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Nah only him sabi wettin she show him shocked
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Goodquestion(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Rubbish.

At least there is one sane comment. I just can't stop wondering why some people are so gullible this way. They are not thinking about the state of mind the girl is in but rather how she will sail with another man. If care and attention is not giving, the girl may end up commiting suicide. May God console her and the family. Rest in peace young man.

3 Likes

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2020
grin
Skepticus:

Mumu. His brother Azeez confirmed it.
When dem tell una to read, una go dey jump school fence to go smoke Igbo.
See where e put u now

2 Likes

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2020
It's well

I can operate your Excavator machine perfectly with 100% delivering of your jobs including

* Clearing
* Excavations
* Erosion control
* Sand Field
* Demolition

Experience Excavator operator is all you need kindly Call/WhatsApp
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Missyajoke(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2020
Alaseju

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video) / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.