Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. (712 Views)

Beware Of Moneytree Loan App / Which Loan App Is The Best? / Get Quick Loan Without Collateral From Quickteller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by Paperwork: 8:50am On May 07, 2020
I urgently need to borrow a small loan of N7,000 - N10,000.
I have an account opened in February that has had an inflow of about N800,000 so I don't know if that could help with the approval.
Please recommend a quick loan App that has a fast (possibly today) and good approval rate.
Thanks guys.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by wyserose: 10:38am On May 07, 2020
What is ur loan amount? Loan app starts from min to max u be to build ur credit score.not ur bank statement. Try this 1.carbon 2. Quickcheck.3.branch
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by Paperwork: 10:41am On May 07, 2020
wyserose:
What is ur loan amount? Loan app starts from min to max u be to build ur credit score.not ur bank statement. Try this 1.carbon 2. Quickcheck.3.branch
Ok. Do you know if they still offer loans during this Corona period?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by samzy(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
Yes I have receive from branch and fairmoney
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by Paperwork: 2:34pm On May 07, 2020
samzy:
Ok, thanks.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by gloniks: 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
samzy:

Please I want to ask if it is safe to give branch app my bvn number, I am scared to give my bvn out as people have always said it is not appropriate and it is dangerous to give bvn out but the branch app is asking for it during registration.

I just want to know your opinion and if you have ever noticed anything dubious in them

Thanks.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by Paperwork: 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
gloniks:

Please I want to ask if it is safe to give branch app my bvn number, I am scared to give my bvn out as people have always said it is not appropriate and it is dangerous to give bvn out but the branch app is asking for it during registration.

I just want to know your opinion and if you have ever noticed anything dubious in them

Thanks.
I regret giving them mine because I was denied the loan. But I don't think it's risky.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. by gloniks: 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
Paperwork:

I regret giving them mine because I was denied the loan. But I don't think it's risky.

Good evening, I later gave it to them and I regretted it too because I was denied a loan of#1000 not that I was broke but wanted to use that little amount to start with them and they denied it, immediately I contacted their customer service to delete my account with them which they did immediately although they said if I have to use their services again I will have to write a letter to them

(1) (Reply)

My MyMy / Cryptocurrency A Hype Or The Future Of Finance? / Imoney Office Address In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.