Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,999 members, 7,886,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Really Interesting Story Of Gods And Goddess. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Really Interesting Story Of Gods And Goddess. (246 Views)

A Really Excellent Scale: Yunmai S Scale / Food For The Gods! Strange ‘snake-like’ Banana Tree Appears In Anambra Village / My 8 Most Interesting Agricultural Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Really Interesting Story Of Gods And Goddess. by daxlinks(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
A really interesting story of gods and goddess. Nobody legally actually knows which investment will rock. The best you can do is keep investing and wait for your time.
The Story
Farmers begged for clemency from Lord Oshun, who then said, Rain will be possible only if Lord Sango plays his Damru, but he secretly requested Lord Sango not to agree to these Farmers & when Farmers reached Lord Sango, he repeated the same thing that he will play Damru after 12 years.
Disappointed Farmers decided to wait till 12 years but one Farmer regularly was digging treating & putting manure in the soil & sowing the seeds even with no crop emerging.
Other Farmers were making fun of that Farmer. After 3 years all Farmers asked that Farmer why are you wasting your time and energy when you know that rains will not come before 12 years.
*He replied " I know that crop won't come out but I'm doing it as a matter of "practice". After 12 years I will forget the process of growing crops and working in the field so I must keep it doing so that I'm fit to produce the crop, the moment there is rain after 12 years. *
Hearing his argument, Goddess Obatala praised his version before Lord Sango & said You may also lose the practice of playing the Damru after 12 years.
The innocent Lord Sango in his anxiety just tried to play the Damru, if he could, and hearing the sound of Damru immediately there was rain and the farmer who was regularly working in the field got his crop emerged immediately and others were disappointed.
Debriefing of this story-
*The game is won during the practice, not during the performance. If you are waiting for the good opportunity before you start practicing, then you have lost the race. *
*"Practice is boring but that's what makes our performance interesting"*
Daxlinks FarmInvest is the WISE Farmer!!!
We are OPEN for investment!
Here's another opportunity to practice how to save your future NOW!!!
www.agric.daxlinks.com.ng
Call: 07025274323
Invest@daxlinks.com.ng

�Amount: N60,000/Unit
�Interest: 20%
�Duration: 6 months
�Location: Kebbi

Invest in the wise Farmers, Harvest in Profits!

(1) (Reply)

Okro Farming / Car Needed For Hire(transport) / Day Old Chicks Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.