Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku (9534 Views)

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by daphil: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku talks from both sides of his mouth. angry angry angry Some times,I wonder whether he uses his head at all.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by sandokaa: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
IBB, Leader of the North? Was he chosen by consensus? Raymond Dokpesi should use his AIT to show how the choice was made. By the way, where is Dokpesi? Is he hiding from the public? High Chief, we wan hear you talk o!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by SenatorBensu(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
This thief, sorry, "Atiku" should stop blasphemy, because he wants POWER does not give him the right to start blowing lies, all these grammar from him will soon expire, thursday january 13th is presidential primary, even witches and wizard warn am, Athifku pay def ear
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by SenatorBensu(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
This thief, sorry, "Atiku" should stop blasphemy, because he wants POWER does not give him the right to start blowing lies, all these grammar from him will soon expire, thursday january 13th is presidential primary, even witches and wizard warn am, Athifku pay def ear
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Ibime(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku, its better to be quiet and let everyone assume you are intelligent, than open your mouth and reveal that you are a fool.

Yes, IBB is the leader of the Northern Thieves, and you are his no 2.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by ifeci: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
is country made up of; or all about the north? do they think that leadership is their inheritance or birthright, why are this bunch of violent illiterates always disturbing this peaceful, God given country?
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by drgica74: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
Oh, If the North chose IBB as a Leader, then Abacha would have been a Grand Patron of the North.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
The best answer to Atiku would have been silence.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by MShittu: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
IBB aint nothing amongst northerners!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by aljharem(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
MShittu:

IBB aint nothing amongst northerners!

sometimes i wonder where atiku gets all this from undecided
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
alj harem:

sometimes i wonder where atiku gets all this from undecided

Birds of the same feather, flock together.

Atiku is in the same league with IBB, so what do except? Atiku has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
c me c wahala? how does that bother me? if he likes,he can be the new Mobutu for the north na thier cup of garri. y do we ve two morons in the same party competing to be the next president? Atiku & Gej = MUMU INFINITY.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by aljharem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
noblezone:

Birds of the same feather, flock together.

Atiku is in the same league with IBB, so what do except? Atiku has nothing to offer Nigeria.

tell me about it, when he was the vice, what did he do for us,,,,
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku is only showing nigerians the kind of person he is, d type of brain he has and the reason we shouldnt take him serious. If babangida is northern leader then the country is doomed should atiku becomes president. The guy na ole and ode with capital Os
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Charlesook(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku is now the leader and BOT of PDP  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Delible(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
grin Even IBB knows Atiku is fooling himself.

Mumu Aboki dem.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Biscute(f): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Atiku na wa for you ooo which IBB abeg Atiku leave IBB a lone he is a king maker but he wont make you because of your critics,, therefore pass me[/font][/font]
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by olabukola: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
This like saying "Arsene Wenger is the coach of the decade" He didn't believe just like IBB won't believe this one.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by mystikal(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
And I am the Leader of the South
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Saheed9: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Babangida leader of the north, is like saying howard webb is the best football refree in england. That means that obj is the leader of the south. Foolish talk of the highest order.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by JONDUKWE: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
IBB, has he not finished duping Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Akhenaten: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
I am not a Northerner and I find this comment repulsive. The late Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello cared about the people of the North. That is something no one can deny. He loved his people dearly.

IBB does not care about Northerners. He only cares about himself.

Atiku is foolish to say such a thing.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Gadols(f): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
I dont believe that IBB believes in Atiku niether does Atiku believes IBB. Its a political make belief. More of Nollywood stuff.
We the notherners cant be fooled. GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Gadols(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
And the deputy Governor was short of words. Where was the chief Servant? Atiku was deceived.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by kpozite(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
Who made atiku kingmaker and is he trying to compensate IBB for steping down for him?
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by sheyee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Just because he is aiming at the presidency, the aboki starts to read some pages in economics books, motivational books of past US presidents and now Northern history books, maybe after this he will name Ibori leader of the south
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by NJN: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
Definitely Alh Atiku seems not to thoroughly consider d future when making some utterances. Mark my wordsan he'll recant on this like he did on PDP as a party when things break down btw him and IBB!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by BigB11(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
We have ordinary leaders, we have fake leaders, but the natural born leaders always come at the top.
If our kid is a fine boy, we might as well reveal his blessing to the world.

Without any question, a lion must give birth to a lion.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by aljharem(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
Akhenaten:

I am not a Northerner and I find this comment repulsive. The late Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello cared about the people of the North. That is something no one can deny. He loved his people dearly.

IBB does not care about Northerners. He only cares about himself.

Atiku is foolish to say such a thing.

now you are making some sense, thank Allah that you also know that we are not fools
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by mansmith(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
99 people standing Ibb sitting.who cares.after what u did to this country,its better to be leader in the north only
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Vindy: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
He cannot control how happy he is for IBB accepting him as the consensus cand, what he does not know is that Ibb is just waiting for the outcome of the primaries.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by chikeorji123(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
l dey laugh  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West / Discussing Some Fogetten Heroes Of Biafra / Alex Ekwueme’s State Burial: FG Inaugurates Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.