Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Rape: The True Life Story-effect, Cause And Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape: The True Life Story-effect, Cause And Control (623 Views)

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape: The True Life Story-effect, Cause And Control by dsa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
This is a true life story of a lady being raped at the early morning on her way to work. I was on my way to work on the Island from the Mainland, on getting to the under-bridge after Gbagada Bus Stop before Iyana Oworo, this beautiful lady jumped to the road stark naked without minding the incoming vehicles, begging the vehicle owners to stop and pick her up, but nobody could stop for her because two men were also running after her.
Our bus driver summoned the courage and picked her up, while a woman in the bus helped the lady with her wrapper in order to cover her unclothedness.
This lady was crying and her story goes thus:
“I work on the Island, when I couldn't get the bus to the Island; I decided to take the available bike (okada). The okada man took me to the wrong direction and I was crying for help, two men came and rescued me out. They decided to help me to the bus stop in order to get bus to the Island; unfortunately they rough handled me and pushed me to the ground in the bush close to the bridge. I couldn’t shout because my mouth has been closed. My trouser has been removed and pant, I was raped by the first guy and God helped me out before the second guy came on board”
We had to contribute money for the lady in question to take taxi home direct from the Island.

Dear reader, this is a serious menace in our society, your opinion, suggestion and experience are welcome on the cause, effect and control of rape in our society.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Thank U 4 Ur Luv 1 / Once A Cheater Always A Cheater? / How To Handle A Man Who Controls You Excessively In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.