Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady (1870 Views)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Citizenshelm: 7:35pm On May 07, 2020

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has arrested a 22-year-old woman, Veronica Boniface, in Nasarawa State for allegedly stabbing her husband to death following a purported phone conversation with a ‘strange woman’, CH Reports

Mohammed Mahmoud-Fari, the state commandant of the NSCDC, said the suspect was arrested on Tuesday after allegedly committing the act.

According to him, the suspect stabbed the late husband with a kitchen knife following an argument about a phone call from a purported strange woman.

The suspect, a mother of one who is currently pregnant, revealed her intention was to scare her late husband and collect the phone but mistakenly ended up killing him.

According to her, she was using the knife to peel yam before the altercation “and mistakenly stabbed her husband in a bid to collect the phone from him”. She regretted her action and pleaded for leniency.

https://www.codedhits.com/pregnant-woman-cuts-spouse-to-death-over-call-with-another-woman/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nwodosis(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
Our marriages lack True love! If you loving your partner in anticipation of being loved back, it is no longer True love but conditional love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
My LORD! My Savior!

There are certain things u Hear and you Just Wonder where, How did humans get to this?
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by am0s(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2020
Who com win like this
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by OdefaGirl(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
Maryam Sanda comes to mind..... like a flashlight

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2020
Mrs Boniface, the husband slayer.
She doesn't look remorseful.
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by EzzyCarter: 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
she was using the knife to peel yam before the altercation “and mistakenly stabbed her husband in a bid to collect the phone from him”

Indeed a human that has mastered control over his/her emotions is definitely a step ahead of trouble... if someone pisses you off, resist the urge to confront the person immediately, in fact if possible, take a walk till your nerves calm down. You never know what would happen in a flash of rage. It's not worth it abeg.
At least if you'll appear on the news, let it be for a good reason and not as a murderer or the murdered.
May God save us all in these perilous times...
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by tyup(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2020
Igbos on loose

anytime you hear news like this....it's them sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by ogorchimeizie(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2020
The rate at which women are killing their husbands na wa o
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2020
WOMEN always act before thinking.
That's the difference.
They always JUMP into CONCLUSIONS without thinking.

She should be HANGED immediately she delivers and not after breastfeeding since her breast milk is already contaminated.
Most Single men don't die young. Just find out and get back 2me.
Become a BABY FATHER and have your peace.
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Bola146(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2020
Look at her face sad mumu lipsrsealed Why not waka pass cry
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by ValCon888: 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
She wanted to scare him with a knife and collect his phone only to end up stabbing him to death.
I can only imagine what she'd have done if she actually wanted to kill him.
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by TodayNAlways: 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
a
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
Abajooooo ti yoruba man'sope obinrin ojowu tiobapara e,apa oko e.anu Omo tuntun tosheshefebi loshemi.awon obi akoshibero.wonkanfitiwon koba Omo towaye e je
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
angry

Some men will know they are not ready to be faithful to one woman, they'll go and tie her down with marriage and now want to continue flirting. Why? Now hes dead and gone.
RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by danny56: 10:06pm On May 07, 2020
This is another darkness permitted by men. Little anger is now a death warrant undecided

Lord help us in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by dahnimoh(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2020
BUT why

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Skmoda360(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2020
Today na "killing on the beat news" I want to go and sleep right away...... kiss cry
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2020
Double jeopardy!

Pregnant Prisoner undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Exc2000: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
eyah.. when you know you are dating a mad woman try and keep sharp pointed knife away from your house as possible and only use knife with rectangular head
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Mistadee87: 12:14am On May 08, 2020
Be ready for your judgement
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by JaysDreamLand: 12:21am On May 08, 2020
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by jericco1(m): 3:41am On May 08, 2020
This one strong oh undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by uthlaw: 4:50am On May 08, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Maryam Sanda comes to mind..... like a flashlight
same here!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by johnkey: 5:57am On May 08, 2020
He who finds a wife finds NOTHING but liabilities

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 6:41am On May 08, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by TheFacelessMan: 6:52am On May 08, 2020
shocked

KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

That's how i almost died.

Nneka was playing Candy Crush when she saw "I want the honey" in a SMS...

I heard a loud scream shocked shocked shocked while in the shower and dashed out naked and with soap all over my body.....

I saw a meat cleaver in her hand and bloodlust in her eyes , a psychotic look with her face all crazy advancing towards me.

She had covered the 10 metres between us in 5 seconds flat before my brains told my legs to "Vamooze"

"Swoosh".... i heard the blade whistle and my upper left bicep spurted blood.

We circled each other like 2 crazy lovers. I had put a couch between us.

I already sweating under all the soap and battling not to skid and fall on the floor....blood pouring everywhere.....

We heard a brief knock on the door and my Sister said " Obinna, where's the honey i asked for "? embarassed

To be continued.....

Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by Hoodbilonia: 8:12am On May 08, 2020
Already a criminal and murderer at 22
Fuc k
Re: Pregnant Lady Stabs Husband To Death Over Phone Call With Another Lady by lukui: 10:34am On May 08, 2020
(Just joking)

When you visit a brothel to fxck, the who.re with ask you "how many rounds" then she will fxck you.

But when you get married to a woman, she will ask you. "How many lives do you have, so that I will quickly kill you"

Lol!!!

(Just joking)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Keniebi Okoko's Wife Didn't Know Of His Surgery And The Alleged Side Chi / What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.