Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse (489 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse by samworthyever: 7:56pm On May 07, 2020
Guys what exactly usually give u this uncontrolled fright over your spouse.
Re: What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2020
Yo Just tell us...

""My wife bullying me what can I do""
Well my advise divorce the bit*h...
Re: What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
Perfect love casts out fear.

So there should be no 'fear' in a normal marriage.

Now if you are talking of not hurting their feelings, disappointing them etc. that is another kettle of fish.

1 Like

Re: What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2020
Wouldn't call it over-possesiveness but this girl's middle name should have been "insecurity", despite we not been officially dating.....

Need to see the fury in her eyes anytime she hears a female voice on my phone.....

Using Scary would be an understatement.....

ManOfSteel is tired of seeing those red eyes!
Re: What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2020
There is a clear cut difference between respect and fear
bukatyne:
Perfect love casts out fear
So there should be no 'fear' in a normal marriage.
Now if you are talking of not hurting their feelings, disappointing them etc. that is another kettle of fish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Slap Did Your Mum Normally Give U / This Paralysed Nairalander Needs Help Getting Home See His Aged Mother (VIDEO) / Window Blinds @ #7500 (08064776356)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.