Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,748 members, 7,948,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money (856 Views)

3 Practical Ways To Get Capital For Your Business / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 3 Practical Tips On How To Overcome Your Fear Of Starting Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 07, 2020
3 Practical and Profitable bussinesses you can do without money

There was a time in my life when i was jobless for 13 years,wore patched clothes and my future was uncertain.I

had no friends and even my immediate family taught i was cursed.I ventured into

marketing for companies,real estate,I.T,Taxi,Teaching,and even working on sites;lifting blocks and as a labourer.

All was fruitless and ate only Garri / Cassava flakes for 13 years.

I had two things that kept me going in life:

1. God

2. The will to succeed.

1. God - I prayed and even cursed God when my prayers was delayed and not answered.It did not change God. He is

the I am that I am.Your present state can't change God, you are the one who must be patience and change your

ways to suit that of God. Even if your prayer is delayed, it can never be denied.

2. The will to succeed - I have always believed in myself that my present state of joblessness and poverty can

never be an obstacle or mountain to my future.Since there was no one i can cry to or go to, i 100% believed

that one day i will be rich and would live in one of the highbrow areas of Lagos,State,Nigeria.

Today is a different story, all i envisaged in life came to pass. You don't need to give up on God, he is with you,

and would answer your prayers.

The 3 Practical and Profitable businesses you can do without money.

1. Teaching- Teach in schools during the day and conduct extra moral lessons. Most schools Do after school

extra moral lessons.

2. Become a Supplier : Go to construction sites and request to see the site managers, ask to supply sand,cement,

granite and gravel. You can even supply laborers if there is need.

You can make it in life, just don't compare yourself to anyone. We are all running different races. Please do come on to my forum and comment.

You would be glad you deed.

https://www.bubblebup.hightaughts.com
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Olayinka777(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2020
But u said without money. So how are u going to get the materials to supply the site?
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Nobody: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
I would say it again, you need no money to run all of this businesses. Just become a member in my forum to receive a complete guide on how to run a successful business without money and how to get funds from banks.Be rest assured that my forum would make you very productive.
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by YMD20127(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2020
How do we join your forum?
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Tinamama: 8:52am On May 10, 2020
Will like to join your forum
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
I promised to be more elaborate in my earlier post 3 practical & profitable businesses you can do without money.

Every one wants to be rich, be comfortable and meet the needs of loved ones, but walking alone in this quest takes

a longer time.

At Bubblebup Online Community, practical business ideas and strategies would be dished out to "ONLY" our

registered users.

I want to be very practical on various ways to do business without money or capital.

For further details, do click on this link[url] https://www.bubblebups.hightaughts.com [/url]and register as a newbie. I would ensure to keep you up to date on future business development and strategies.

I am tired of seeing 10 best ways to make money and they would tell you to take a dog for a walk, exportation, surveys,blogging etc. All of this is NONSENSE.
Just follow my steps and become a new person. There would be genuine ways to make money on my forum.Just register.

Thanks for your time.
Re: 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 14, 2020
I promised to be more elaborate in my earlier post 3 practical & profitable businesses you can do without money.

Every one wants to be rich, be comfortable and meet the needs of loved ones, but walking alone in this quest takes

a longer time.

At Bubblebup Online Community, practical business ideas and strategies would be dished out to "ONLY" our

registered users.

I want to be very practical on various ways to do business without money or capital.

For further details, do click on this link[url] https://www.bubblebups.hightaughts.com [/url]and register as a newbie. I would ensure to keep you up to date on future business development and strategies.

I am tired of seeing 10 best ways to make money and they would tell you to take a dog for a walk, exportation, surveys,blogging etc. All of this is NONSENSE.
Just follow my steps and become a new person. There would be genuine ways to make money on my forum.Just register.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell ( EKITI ONLY) / Please What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k And Make Profits? / Money From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.