Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,538 members, 7,892,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw (1922 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
Happy anniversary to Adesua Etomi and Banky W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zflqyxdWxF8
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 9:03pm On May 07, 2020
Adesua Handing an award to her husband Banky W

Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
Beautiful Adesua

Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 9:05pm On May 07, 2020
I they got married in 2017 cheesy
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by joejah33: 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THEM BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFIT OF MARRIAGE (CHILDREN) ABI BANKY NO WANT MAKE HIM WIFE BEAUTY FADE? U CAN NOT BE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND FOREVER.
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by annsrealms(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
Happy Birthday beautiful people! May God grant your hearts' desires. Keep enjoying your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 9:55pm On May 07, 2020
joejah33:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THEM BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFIT OF MARRIAGE (CHILDREN) ABI BANKY NO WANT MAKE HIM WIFE BEAUTY FADE? U CAN NOT BE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND FOREVER.

They and God knows best
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by Peace081: 10:41pm On May 07, 2020
joejah33:
And how is the ur business?
U should be more concern about ur miserable life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by donprincebigt(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2020
Peace081:
And how is the ur business? U should be more concern about ur miserable life
u don dey wait for him to comment?
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by joejah33: 2:41pm On May 08, 2020
donprincebigt:

u don dey wait for him to comment?
i tire 4 am oo.comment ur own na abi na u be banky?

1 Like

Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by donprincebigt(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2020
joejah33:
i tire 4 am oo.comment ur own na abi na u be banky?
yes but u too ur own too much
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by NobleAngell(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2020
donprincebigt:

yes but u too ur own too much
Nawa for you o. Whose side are you on sef?
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by irunoko(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
joejah33:
busy body,aproko, gbeborun.chochocho everywhere.kinitie?

Mr unsolicited adviser
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by donprincebigt(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Nawa for you o. Whose side are you on sef?
I love everybody
but I belong to nobody.
Re: Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw by obiagelilouis: 1:47pm On May 25, 2020
This lady looks so much like Teni. While some say she is the one and may have shed weight, others say it's not Teni.

See the truth in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOLU2PXnO0

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Son Munir Plays Football With His Dad Prince Ned / Faithia Williams Asoebi Sold To Over 1000 Guests For N150,000 (video) / We Ended Up Falling In Love,ashmusy And Donjazzy Melt Hearts With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.