Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips (778 Views)

I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes / Learn How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips by massmediang: 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
Woman addicted to Lip fillers has quadrupled the size of her lips with 17 injections

Do what you love and love what you do. This popular saying seems to be what Andrea Ivanova is presently doing as she enjoys ballooning her lips to look the way she loves. Sounds bizarre but she is cool with it.

Ms Ivanova who has quadrupled the size of her lips with injections says she’s not done growing her pout yet.

The 22-year-old from Bulgaria, has had 17 lip injections – including two treatments in the last three months – but she hopes to have another one or two before the New Year.
Ms Ivanova who studies German Philology at Sofia University, spends an average of £134 ($174.60) on each procedure and has lost track of exactly how much she’s spent, but she said it was worth every penny.

Speaking in September, she said: “I like my lips now more than before. I feel very good and very happy with my new lips, because according to me with bigger lips I look prettier.

“I have visited almost all clinics for aesthetic procedures in Sofia and I put in my lips almost all kinds of lips fillers.
“I didn’t count the money for these procedures. I don’t know exactly how much money have I spent on my lips.”

Ms Ivanova has more than 26,000 followers on Instagram and has received criticism online for her look, however, she said the negative comments have been outweighed by praise.

She said: “I get thousands of messages of compliments on my lips and on my outfit, and on my vision and style every day from people all over the world."
Se more photos and watch video here;
https://wakkinews.com/2020/05/07/woman-addicted-to-lip-fillers-has-quadrupled-the-size-of-her-lips-with-17-injections/

Re: Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips by Romanoff(f): 9:31pm On May 07, 2020
Self hate manifested in the flesh

1 Like

Re: Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips by gaby(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2020
Beautifooool.

She resemble the cow wey dey cowbell mouth.

The lip come use style be like pile.
Re: Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips by Kingseex1(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Beautifooool.
She resemble the cow wey dey cowbell mouth.
The lip come use style be like pile.
no be small cow... grin lmao
Re: Woman Addicted To Lip Fillers Has Quadrupled The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 1:06am On May 08, 2020
She now looks like Tonto dike. grin

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Braided Hairstyles 2020: Best For Ladies To Rock / 2023 Modern Ankara Gown Styles | Ankara African Print Dresses |ankara Short Gown / Improving Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.