Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,818 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

[NEWS] CHASED BY DEMONS WHILE LISTENING TO SECULAR MUSIC - PST EA ADEBOYE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [NEWS] CHASED BY DEMONS WHILE LISTENING TO SECULAR MUSIC - PST EA ADEBOYE (220 Views)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEWS] CHASED BY DEMONS WHILE LISTENING TO SECULAR MUSIC - PST EA ADEBOYE by Faithalivechann: 10:37pm On May 07, 2020
I was addicted to secular music back then in the late 70's. I regularly played the songs of Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, and Fela. I didn't see anything wrong with that as a young Christian.

This i kept enjoying until the light of God's word was shone on my understanding via our Bible study teacher using 1John 2:15-17 as a basis.

The teacher instructed us to get rid of all secular music.

This wasn't an easy one for me. There was great struggled in my spirit if I was to do what the teacher instructed.
Finally with the help of the Holy Spirit, i got rid of them and got them replaced with gospel music.

From my observation, having listened to worldly songs before going to bed, has a way of affecting your sleep. There was this particular song I listened to before my bedtime and demons came chasing in my dream but when I started listening to gospel songs, I discovered that I usually dream of angels, victories or wake up singing praises to God. I have been experiencing peace like never before.

If Jesus were to see your playlist, will you be proud to show it to Him? Songs that does not build your spirit man and glorify God is toxic. Gospel music can chase demons (1 Samuel 16:23).
https://www.faithalivechannel.com/2020/05/news-chased-by-demons-while-listening.html

Re: [NEWS] CHASED BY DEMONS WHILE LISTENING TO SECULAR MUSIC - PST EA ADEBOYE by michlins(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2020
Papa is old so dementia is bound to set in.

First you had a tea with Jesus abi God himself. As if that's not enough, you are being chased by demons for listening to music. Let's not forget you told your son to sack an innocent woman from her job instead of him to tame his lust and get self control

It's about time you get a spokesperson

Before you lot come for my head, remember it's my opinion and you can state yours comfortably

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On This Statement Please / Have You Experienced Any Miracle Or Answered Prayers Since Lockdown? / Kano State Government Lifts Ban On Religious Gathering For Eid Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.