Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,968 members, 7,922,377 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need Help With My Itel Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Itel Phone (901 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / No Single Techno, Infiniti And Itel Phone Has Ever Been Sold In China / How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Itel Phone by junglej: 10:42pm On May 07, 2020
Evening everyone. Please I'm having issues with my itel phone. My phone memory is full so I bought a 32 gig SD card. Please I need help on how to transfer apps/ documents etc from phone to SD card.
I tried the normal settings/ app/ storage.. But it seems not aplicable with itel. I would appriciate any help. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by Danieljnrs(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Itel what?
Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by friday23rd(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2020
junglej:
Evening everyone. Please I'm having issues with my itel phone. My phone memory is full so I bought a 32 gig SD card. Please I need help on how to transfer apps/ documents etc from phone to SD card.
I tried the normal settings/ app/ storage.. But it seems not aplicable with i. I would appriciate any help. Thank you.
. Itel memory slot na scam, same here, soon ur memory card will automatically format it self, itel na scam
Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by skywalker240(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
My brother, you dont have a phone, and you still went ahead to buy a memory card?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by nurey(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
junglej:
I tried the normal settings/ app/ storage.. But it seems not aplicable with itel. I would appriciate any help. Thank you.

I recently bought a A16+ with Android 8.1 Go edition when you insert memory card into it, it would ask you to set it up, choose to use it as internal storage, it would then format it and save everything you have on the memory card including App installation.
Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by khingTony(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2020
skywalker240:
My brother, you dont have a phone, and you still went ahead to buy a memory card?

grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Itel Phone by festwiz(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
junglej:

If it's running any Android version greater than 6, I'd assume you're on Android 8.0/8.1, then you'll have to format the SD card as internal storage when you insert it. Pay attention to the prompts that come up when you start the process.

NB: You'll not be able to use the SD card on another phone, camera etc without formatting it again.

When you have successfully formatted it, you can then move apps to the SD card.

PS: Don't freakout if you don't see your internal storage after the process, it's just how it works. It's makes the SD card act as your internal storage so that apps use that instead.

Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

. / Xiaomi Phone At Give Away Price / Samsung A71 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.