Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. (699 Views)

What Is Best Ways To Start Invest While I'm Still In College / Earn Weekly With Loadedpenvibes A Writing Community / Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by Esther25(f): 11:22pm On May 07, 2020
Let me show you all something important...
Calculate how much you have spent in the last 5 years on these items;
*Toothpaste* *Bathing soap*
*Deodorant* *Tea* *Sanitary napkins* *Panty liner*
*Mosquito repellent* *Shampoo* *Body cream* *Mouth spray* *Baby products* *Hand cream*
*heat powder*
E.t.c How much have the manufacturers paid you in those 5 years? N000.00��‍♂��‍♂
Now,GUESS WHAT!! if you were buying these things from #Longrich * over same 5 years by now you would have become a #shareholder *, #earning weekly & #daily #bonuses *, #monthly #dividends * , * all expense #paid #trips to various countries* , *cars* , #scholarship * and *other amazing incentives from * Longrich* #GLOBAL #PROFITS.
Its not too late to #switch and purchase your house hold items from *Longrich* today.
Let me show you how,u can sign up wit longrich wit as low as 5k,6,7,8,9.8k,25k,40k,45k,75k,120k,500k,700k+(vip). Depending on how much u wanna earn frm it.
Am inviting you to our online presentation room.
To knw more abt longrich and also see testimonies of people who made it in the business&wat u stand to gain in da business
*Before you call it scam?*
*Search on google,Facebook,nairaland,Instagram,youtube abt #longrichbusiness . call or wat app @+2348134595890 or dm me . lets talk #business. We hav #offices all over #Nigeria, #ghana , #southafrica & #asia & about 180 countries worldwide . Dis is not a Buying and selling business. Is a #lifestyle business.
� ��https:///2347069750166
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Call/watapp 07069750166 or click https:///2347069750166

Re: Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by Ngwup123(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2020
This is a nice investment and business
Re: Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by Mhizfateemah(f): 4:46am On May 08, 2020
This can only be longrich
Re: Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by NGANJIWA30: 8:15am On May 08, 2020
INTERESTED: nganjiwa30@gmail.com
Re: Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by Mfonobong76(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
In Longrich, there is no extravagance,every expenditure is an investment.
Re: Invest While Spending. Earn Weekly From Meeting Your Household Needs. by Michaelnsd: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On The Chatmogul / Need A Loan Of 25K / Buy And Build Plot Of Land Property In Ibeju Lekki Lagos In The Area Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.