Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

[SERMON] PRAY FOR DONALD TRUMP - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [SERMON] PRAY FOR DONALD TRUMP - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME (192 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[SERMON] PRAY FOR DONALD TRUMP - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME by Faithalivechann: 12:16am On May 08, 2020
I'd like to welcome you to today's program. I'm sure so far you've been blessed with the music, prayers and ambiance of the spirit that you have been brought into at this moment.
So much for us to look into in this phase of our series of programs and I'd like to let you know that we are doing these things as the spirit if God is inspiring, Leading and guiding us.
The world belongs to Jesus Christ.
I look at what's happening in our world today with Faith and with concern
Faith in Gods word; Faith for the continually victorious life irrespective of circumstances.. But deep concern for those who are ignorant of truth.
You look at the Bible and there is so much information on the price of ignorance
There's a lot of knowledge today in science and technology in comparison with the past, not in comparison to our potentials. Man has not yet risen to the best of his potential.
That's why its troubling when a scientist says his suggestion is the only way and there are no alternatives.
Its an insult to the dignity of man
A lot of what is happening is not science and lot of scientists are speaking up around the world.
E.g. I said the Lock-down is not science...now a lot of scientists and virologists have spoken up to say that *the lock-down is not science*.
Stunning that everything we knew became like we never went to school.
Now reports have come from several countries to say that the Lock-down didn't really achieve any real results from it. (Director of the FDA. In the USA).
It would be good for politicians. But we are dealing with saving lives....and those steps didn't save lives. Intact, they put lives at risk. This is the truth.
At the beginning of this whole quagmire, I did say it was time to VET THE TESTING.
Whoever said that the test kits were accurate when the virus was still under study?
Now several countries have cried out that something was wrong with their test kits.
(E.g..Spain seeks refund corona virus kits after replacement kits prove faulty).
What is this idea that countries that were never supposed to have the virus are proving positive.. Isn't someone thinking?
Recently, Tanzania president sent animal samples... A goat, a sheep and pawpaw tested positive for the virus. Proof for him that the tests were a fraud.
Its time to think!!!
I told you about state capture. This is so important because it is through politics of generosity.
If you want to know if a state or country is under threat of state capture, find out 'who are the sponsors of its centres for disease control'?
If it is not control solely by the country, then it is already a victim of state capture.
He who pays the Piper dictates the tune.
After financing such countries, they would be empowered by law to run the country and dictate to them..
I read to you, the modus operandi of the Antichrist, how through peace, generosity and nice speeches would creep into the lives of people and then destroy many.
When they believe they are secure, destruction comes.
How can those who have an ideology for population reduction produce vaccines to save your lives?
Think about it!
Isn't it clear?
They have stated clearly that the way to reduce population is through vaccination.
1. To reduce fertility
2. Through death.
HEARTLESSNESS!!!
When you hear people died and they are not close to you, it feels like numbers. It doesn't get to you. To make us hardened to this, we are not supposed to see the dead. They are to be buried by God knows whom.
These new bills and laws provided through the centers for disease control need to be properly studied before they are passed.
And you will see many things that completely rob you of your rights as a human person.
Make sure you read the Bills.
Some are horrible! That anybody would consider passing them to law....
Some countries have passed them and their lawmakers never read them.
Now they have sold their children and generations.
This is state capture through politics of generosity. Where we bow to those who seem to be giving us money or helping us.
Always find out 'who is helping you' ? And At what price?
Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits... But what about those who don't have this life of Christ or know what to do?
We have to help them with the knowledge and wisdom of God.
The other issue is the one about the masks... I've never seen something so embarrassing to science.
The masks (which are usually used by Doctors and Nurses) ARE NOT USEFUL IN PUBLIC! THEY ARE USED IN CLEAN ENVIRONMENTS For a certain purpose....
Not for the malls, and parks.
At the beginning, the CDC said Masks would not work... Then they went back and said 'wow, we need them'.
If it is based on science, then it is open to debate.
Wearing it is not science, but it is worn because of the law given by politicians.
In fact, scientifically, it is d......Continue reading on https://www.faithalivechannel.com/2020/05/sermon-pray-for-donald-trump-pastor.html

(1) (Reply)

Things That Cause Regret At Old Age / The Sacred Revelations Of Escadiah The God Of Moral Wisdom / Eid Prayers In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.