Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. (487 Views)

Npower: Who Else Got This Email? / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. by Sapphy19(f): 12:25am On May 08, 2020
Hello,

Full grant scholarship.

The Canada future leaders scholarship 2020/2021 yearly awarded to international students through the funding from Luis Foundation Scholarship, awards merit-based scholarships to talented bachelor’s and master’s students . Scholarships are offered to international students as a measure for equal opportunity in education by the admission board by the future leaders scholarship foundation.

Last year awarded students explain their curiosity and fears when their profile was randomly selected and notified via e-mail. This year we are happy that you are on a path to a new experience in your educational pursuit in Canada, as your profile has been selected for the Future Leaders scholarship through the funding from Luis Foundation Scholarship grants in Canada for the 2020/2021 academic year, Luis award both general tuition fee waivers and specific scholarships to International Students. Luis scholarship has limited offer, for master's program and subjected to accepting the offer below before the threshold is closed.

Subject to accepting this offer and submission of of acceptance fees of $50. We will request and verify your home country mailing address and zip code for onward mailing of your admission and scholarship tuition waivers document.

Once again congratulations.

Best wishes,
Margarethe Meleszczuk

Vice President of Enrollment

why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Jobcvv · 900 Fort Street Mall · Honololu, Hawaii 96813 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Re: Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. by SavageMaster: 1:28am On May 08, 2020
Sapphy19:

Hello,

Full grant scholarship.

The Canada future leaders scholarship 2020/2021 yearly awarded to international students through the funding from Luis Foundation Scholarship, awards merit-based scholarships to talented bachelor’s and master’s students . Scholarships are offered to international students as a measure for equal opportunity in education by the admission board by the future leaders scholarship foundation.

Last year awarded students explain their curiosity and fears when their profile was randomly selected and notified via e-mail. This year we are happy that you are on a path to a new experience in your educational pursuit in Canada, as your profile has been selected for the Future Leaders scholarship through the funding from Luis Foundation Scholarship grants in Canada for the 2020/2021 academic year, Luis award both general tuition fee waivers and specific scholarships to International Students. Luis scholarship has limited offer, for master's program and subjected to accepting the offer below before the threshold is closed.

Subject to accepting this offer and submission of of acceptance fees of $50. We will request and verify your home country mailing address and zip code for onward mailing of your admission and scholarship tuition waivers document.

Once again congratulations.

Best wishes,
Margarethe Meleszczuk

Vice President of Enrollment

why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Jobcvv · 900 Fort Street Mall · Honololu, Hawaii 96813 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Why are they asking for $50?
Re: Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. by Dolphineyes(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2020
It's obvious you didn't apply for this.
It says 'Canadian' but carries a Hawaii address at the base.
It's a bulk email sent via Mailchimp, an email marketing platform.

Erm, just disregard it. It's a fake.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Verification For This Email I Received. by Sapphy19(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Lagos / Driver And Security Man Wanted Urgently / Facebook Banned Me From Posting My Blog Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.