Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,675 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease (62201 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Manu Dibango Has Died Of Coronavirus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 12:13am On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Nigerians should be aware that doctors are being forced all over the world to write ANY cause of death as corona virus on death certificates.

They are even giving those who comply money.
doctors who fail to comply loose their jobs.

The main stream media is lying to you.
Do your research before believing anything they tell you.
There's a massive corona virus propaganda going on worldwide.

Can you shut the Bleep up for once!!!

What's your proof?

Keyboard warload!!!

Nobody forced or paid me a dime and I still have my job just like every single one of my colleagues.

What do you guys even profit from these delusions

Keep quiet for once if you have nothing to write!!!
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 12:22am On May 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

that's how they have been killing them - especially the blacks just to increase the number of Covid-19 victims.

tell me - why will you put a man on forced medically induced comma when he is still very aware of his environment and not in any severe pain.

Did you really read this news well?

FYI, medically induced coma is reserved only for critically ill patient who are to be placed on a ventilator cos they can't breathe on their own. The ventilator takes up the job of one's lungs. There are several other clinical indications for medically induced coma. Perhaps you should google a little about any information you are unsure of before posting your own thoughts.

Lastly, the NHS in the UK has a workforce made up of 52% core British and 48% BAME (Blacks and Asian minority ethnic groups). Hence almost half or more of the people that work in the ICU are BAME, how else do you explain BAME killing one of their own Don't just write anything for posting sake...
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2020
francisisking:
I just assumed, but I've never had any sickness that would make my breathe almost cease.... Thats how I came to conclusions that I might be having the flu... but no other symptoms follows.

I'm sorry you feel this way and I know it could be quite distressing for you. However, I think you will benefit more by knowing your COVID-19 status. That way you will also help protect friends/family/other people that may have come in contact with you. I'm sure you will be fine God willing.

Take care of you...
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
Exactly, there are lots of illnesses that could cause difficulty in breathing. and if you say you have never had such conditions until now, then i would say it could be anxiety, you would have still felt better even if you had drank whiskey or vodka cheesy anyway, atleast you are better. grin

How do you diagnose anxiety with just SOB?

I see lots of self made clinicians here...

Well done
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:10am On May 09, 2020
NigPatriot:
When all this is over, may you count all your friends and family and find no one missing.
AMEN
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 5:48am On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:

How do you diagnose anxiety with just SOB?

I see lots of self made clinicians here...

Well done
It could be, i said, only from my own experience of anxieties and what my GP always tells me, chest pains, thight chest and difficulty breathing.

You are the clinician grin not me. tell me. how do you diagnose anxieties then? because i didn't and do you think that man i responded to had the virus? as he assumed.
Come! this NHS corona app is useless. we are the first trials of the app.

All these self diagnosing corona patience who claim they were cured using black seed, carrots, lemon, honey, chloroquine, tumeric and monkey urine grin could they be right?

Thanks for the good work you are doing. grin stay safe.
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Ihatefeminist: 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
Nigga f**k you!
All my claims can be verified.
Keep deceiving people with una fake pandemic I know say Dem don pay you angry
Jelzin2412:

What's your proof?

Keyboard warload!!!

Nobody forced or paid me a dime and I still have my job just like every single one of my colleagues.

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by francisisking: 2:01pm On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:

I'm sorry you feel this way and I know it could be quite distressing for you. However, I think you will benefit more by knowing your COVID-19 status. That way you will also help protect friends/family/other people that may have come in contact with you. I'm sure you will be fine God willing.

Take care of you...
I am self isolating for now, I don't go out this days and thanks for the care. If my breathing does not improve I think I'll have to make a call to NCDC.

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by TheStarsAlign: 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
OUUUCH! This is painful. So much loved you man. Rest in Peace. May our days be long.

Used to rock to that song 'Oh, do you want more?'
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
It could be, i said, only from my own experience of anxieties and what my GP always tells, chest pains, thight chest and difficulty breathing.

You are the clinician grin not me. tell me. how do you diagnose anxieties then? because i didn't and do you think that man i responded to had the virus? as he assumed.
Come! this NHS corona app is useless. we are the first trials of the app.

All these self diagnosing corona patience who claim they were cured using black seed, carrots, lemon, honey, chloroquine, tumeric and monkey urine grin could they be right?

Thanks for the good work you are doing. grin stay safe.

Well he could have COVID-19 and it might be something else. I have advised him to watch it and escalate as appropriate.

Wait o!! You live in Isle of Wight? cos that's where they started the trial on Thursday. Well na una wey don use go sabi as the app dey work o grin. We are all waiting for the result in 2wks.

All those testimonies about various recipes used for cure isn't verifiable. But you know say even without anything taken person body fit recover on him own as the illness is mostly self-limiting , so you no go fit say for certain na any recipe cure you. But blackseed, tumeric etc are healthy recipes with or without COVID-19.

Thanks boss...I appreciate grin
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Well he could have COVID-19 and it might be something else. I have advised him to watch it and escalate as appropriate.

Wait o!! You live in Isle of Wight? cos that's where they started the trial on Thursday. Well na una wey don use go sabi as the app dey work o grin. We are all waiting for the result in 2wks.

All those testimonies about various recipes used for cure isn't verifiable. But you know say even without anything taken person body fit recover on him own as the illness is mostly self-limiting , so you no go fit say for certain na any recipe cure you. But blackseed, tumeric etc are healthy recipes with or without COVID-19.

Thanks boss...I appreciate grin
Well.. he could have, without testing how can that be verified? i hope he took your advice.

Ohh! yes! smiley i knew it would tell you my location. the app is not as useful as they make it out to be, you will see it eventually. it also runs down your phone battery in minutes. i ve already uninstalled mine from my phone. bollocks! to it! cheesy

Ofcourse, dem tings should be in people's diet anyway regardless of corona.

come bro. do you guys think that the clapping we do and all the appreciations we show you healthworkers that the government is been let off their resposibilities of not handling the pandemic the way they should have? does the appreciations and clapping also feels like you guys are been put under alot of pressure to do your already difficult and stressful jobs?

See the cheap leaflet they sent me. grin

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:

What's your proof?

Keyboard warload!!!

You have time to be explaining, People can be very ignorant and obnoxious here on nairaland you gota get used to alot of morrons on here if you want to last on nairaland cheesy as for me my skin is so bloody think it does bother me.

He doesn't even know that you are a medic in England. what a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Nigerians should be aware that doctors are being forced all over the world to write ANY cause of death as corona virus on death certificates.

They are even giving those who comply money.
doctors who fail to comply loose their jobs.

The main stream media is lying to you.
Do your research before believing anything they tell you.
There's a massive corona virus propaganda going on worldwide.

mate! you are a propagandists yourself with this your rubbish claims. grin did you just make this bullshit up?. grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
You have time to be explaining, People can be very ignorant and obnoxious here on nairaland you gota get used to alot of morrons on here if you want to last on nairaland cheesy as for me my skin is so bloody think it does bother me.

He does even know that you are a medic in England. what a fool.

grin ;DMy skin is getting thick already...I will soon graduate

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jelzin2412(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2020
grin
gypsey:
Well.. he could have, without testing how can that be verified? i hope he took your advice.

Ohh! yes! smiley i knew it would tell you my location. the app is not as useful as they make it out to be, you will see it eventually. it also runs down your phone battery in minutes. i ve already uninstalled mine from my phone. bollocks! to it! cheesy

Ofcourse, dem tings should be in people's diet anyway regardless of corona.

come bro. do you guys think that the clapping we do and all the appreciations we show you healthworkers that the government is been let off their resposibilities of not handling the pandemic the way they should have? does the appreciations and clapping also feels like you guys are been put under alot of pressure to do your already difficult and stressful jobs?

See the cheap leaflet they sent me. grin

Cheers!

grin grin grin I need to see how that app works. Can't wait to download it but I won't be surprise if it doesn't work well cos technology has its limits.

Well the claps are well appreciated but seriously medics are dying and getting ill and people don dey fear small small. The PPE issue was raised earlier but as usual almost every Govt played politics with it; now see the result. As for me if I think the PPE isn't appropriate I just jejely decline and direct from afar oo.

The pressure is with the workload but the masses response is quite commendable and I think that's what spurs us on. As for we BAME, we go reason Govt matter later when this is all over.
Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:
grin

grin grin grin I need to see how that app works. Can't wait to download it but I won't be surprise if it doesn't work well cos technology has its limits.

Well the claps are well appreciated but seriously medics are dying and getting ill and people don dey fear small small. The PPE issue was raised earlier but as usual almost every Govt played politics with it; now see the result. As for me if I think the PPE isn't appropriate I just jejely decline and direct from afar oo.

The pressure is with the workload but the masses response is quite commendable and I think that's what spurs us on. As for we BAME, we go reason Govt matter later when this is all over.
You will see that the app is useless eventually and the funny thing is it wouldn't even be effective unless everyone has it on their phones, it can only work on the latest phones like 3 years old to brand new.

Okay, atleast the appreciation helps, they label me a keyworker (lorry delivery driver) too but, i don't even have a choice i ve got to work or they make me redundant.

Yep! at first they cared, now it's all politics... look! just do what you can, no go put yourself in harms way. you are a healthworker not super man. grin dat una work i wouldn't do it for all the pudding in yorkshire. cheesy

I told you that this boris johnson's government is based on false hopes and blatant lies.

That talk about the BAME been more likely to get infected how true is it?

We will be alive to see the end and outcome of this crooked government.

Ciao grin;

1 Like

Re: Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
Jelzin2412:

grin ;DMy skin is getting thick already...I will soon graduate
You will, you were even polite with your reponse to him, ussually i give them exactly what they want back, rudeness. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.