Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,181 members, 7,932,032 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx (30090 Views)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by g4gerald: 7:40am On May 08, 2020
[s]
TOPCRUISE:
They are not taking chances. How can we be restricting inter-state movement and claim we are United as Nigerians. What happened to one Nigeria. Coronavirus have made it known that one Nigeria is a scam
[/s]
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Nobody: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Invasion of the almajiris, in cross river, akwaibom, Enugu, edo, rivers and some states in the west.

Governors in these states must defend their territory against the mallo vermin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by AFONJACOW(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2020
Please they have their people in Army , police and in all government agencies... Engage locals arm them to the teeth and instruct them to shoot at sight any lorry coming from Ugwu Awusa ... They should go west to their friends , 5% is not for them , every region on it tent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Jakemedg(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2020
okerekeikpo:
What exactly does this almajiris want from Igboland? Why dont u practice ur Islam peacefully at the north, u guys caused this problem, ur governors should take care of you guys we dont want u down south
for your information there are igbos who are muslims in igbo land. Every thing must not have religious connotation
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by ignis: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
This is a security threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Jakemedg(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Please they have their people in Army , police and in all government agencies... Engage locals arm them to the teeth and instruct them to shoot at sight any lorry coming from Ugwu Awusa ... They should go west to their friends , 5% is not for them , every region on it tent
not making sense
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by bigcasava1(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2020
I love it, those dirty animals should not enter south east with Corona virus. I know my stupid imo governor will allow but they will not have their way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by amanzejude(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2020
Everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Blackking98(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2020
imhotep:

Why do they now want to flood to the region of mud and erosion?
What happened grin grin
these northerners and their almajiri are crazy. Shea they were breeding like rats and they'll use them during election and claim voting strength, now they want to push their responsibility to the South, Godforbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Doyou2019: 7:59am On May 08, 2020
Bilabong:
All the so called alhaji's will not gather those boys and take care of them now o.

Time to show love towards their "culture" them disappear.
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Doyou2019: 8:00am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:
Any idiot seen sneaking through borders should be shot at sight with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49.

Let everyone carry his cross. I mean, as Southerners carry their Cross, Northerners too should carry their Crescent.

Any Almajari seen trying to break the interstate border closure and sneak into the South should be sacrificed to the gods of Amadioha, Ogun, Sango, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara

grin
Bruh ahan! Sho'gun laye ni
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Nobody: 8:05am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

Stop.. Stop.. Stop!
because he is not rekhina abi ? grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by helinues: 8:09am On May 08, 2020
imhotep:

because he is not rekh.ina abi ? grin

cc lzaa

Whatever, Sha stop mentioning me in irrelevant comments of yours or I might shekinini
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Sagay212: 8:24am On May 08, 2020
I said it. They northern governors claiming they want to put an end to almajiri is just pure lies. They plan is to export these children to other southern states and claim they have the right to move anywhere as Nigerians .
They useless governors embezzle all the money they get from federal govt, use the almajiri for election and abandon them ,then look for a way to push them to the south for begging. You will be surprised that the police will allow them in since most of the police men are abo.kis. how did they travel all the way without being stopped or sent back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Nobody: 8:28am On May 08, 2020
imhotep:

Why do they now want to flood to the region of mud and erosion?
What happened grin grin
Erosion is the new skyscraper.
Mud is the new gold.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Seawhy(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2020
This will help to reduce the spread of covid 19. So, this a good job. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by otunbalamba: 8:31am On May 08, 2020
Almajiri influx ? cheesy that's what they are calling it na grin
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by bigiyaro(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2020
now that the chips are down, the morafvcker are shifting their problem to the other regions, their dicks are strong to produce almajiries but the demon of irresponsibility won't allow them play their role. they should all be deported to their desert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Nobody: 8:32am On May 08, 2020
Rgade:

Erosion is the new skyscraper.
Mud is the new gold.. grin
grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Nobody: 8:34am On May 08, 2020
Blackking98:
these northerners and their almajiri are crazy. Shea they were breeding like rats and they'll use them during election and claim voting strength, now they want to push their responsibility to the South, Godforbid
They should be re-directed to the house of asiwaju jagaban.

Sai baba.

cc lzaa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Blackking98(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2020
imhotep:

They should be re-directed to the house of asiwaju jagaban.

Sai baba.

cc lzaa
What annoys me most is when they say they're transporting them to their state of origins and you start seeing them in trailer's coming to the south, someone should please tell me when enugu or ondo or Akwa ibom or any southern state started having almajiri as indigenes?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by SoNature(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2020
Dpharisee:
My friend has been holed up at Obollo Afor for the past 3 days, she was coming from Enugu to Abuja.

The problem is that Police will collect money as usual and allow vehicles but the Enugu vigilante groups will not allow any vehicle to pass at their own checking point following the strict directive from the Governor.

The northern Governors should not just ban almajiri, they should cater for them in their own states angry

I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by amakadlite(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2020
post=89308942:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep........

Oan, they weren't the only ones saying that rubbish that, some children of hate, frustration and perdition (Enemies of the country) started it by wailing 'Audio Virus' from day one.
Now dem mouth don bend go one side cool
why are you this hopeless? must you bring in this stupid line of thought each time you respond or comment? you are one full of hate and disdain for people with different opinions and ideas. I know you can't get another job aside this stupid ass lickin job of yours, borrow some decorum and get small sense. you can report me for all I care cos I notice the speed at which you report people for ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by AFONJACOW(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
not making sense
how will it Even make sense to you when you don't even have one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Drosonogasta(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2020
Is government following NCDC guidelines? Abuse of power
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Bobonnukwu: 9:46am On May 08, 2020
Arrewa,

Better warn your Almajiri brothers, henceforth we will start shooting them dead on the spot if they breach our borders again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by NaMeAboki: 10:14am On May 08, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/security-beefed-up-at-enugu-boundaries-over-almajiri-influx/

Fucking big lie @ Almajiri filled luxurious bus - this is a wicked propaganda to smear the north; if it were true they would have keen to show pictures of the occupant, as they did before with an intercepted trailer allegedly from the north.
We all know the who own and the luxurious bus business; we all that the operators will never allow Almajiris in their vehicle; we also know that the average Almajiri cannot afford the fare for a luxurious bus, let alone travel in it.
This story smells of a conspiracy to incite more hatred and justify the usual discrimination of northerners in the S.E.
You do not have to be a rocket scientist to judge that most of the passengers were more likely to be Nyamiris returning home from the north (for various reasons).
If you watch the video that first carried the story would quickly notice that none of the impounded vehicles (with visible plate numbers) were registered in the north.
This Almajiri story is therefore mostly fabricated (taking advantage of the recent inter northern states repatriation of the said Almajiris within the region) and also likely released from IPOB Bureau of Fake Statistics.
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2020
post=89308942:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep........

Oan, they weren't the only ones saying that rubbish that, some children of hate, frustration and perdition (Enemies of the country) started it by wailing 'Audio Virus' from day one.
Now dem mouth don bend go one side cool

Who is this illegal amajiri?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by Doyenro23(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

So if someone clicks on this link they get banned on NL? My sister clicked on it to register, he was banned till tomorrow. Na wa
Btw, it says multiple registration registered

No it's legit all you need to is copy the link you won get banned if you click the link I think your sis clicked on something else not this one of mine
Re: Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx by goaldynboy: 12:32pm On May 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

[s]Fucking big lie @ Almajiri filled luxurious bus - this is a wicked propaganda to smear the north; if it were true they would have keen to show pictures of the occupant, as they did before with an intercepted trailer allegedly from the north.
We all know the who own and the luxurious bus business; we all that the operators will never allow Almajiris in their vehicle; we also know that the average Almajiri cannot afford the fare for a luxurious bus, let alone travel in it.
This story smells of a conspiracy to incite more hatred and justify the usual discrimination of northerners in the S.E.
You do not have to be a rocket scientist to judge that most of the passengers were more likely to be Nyamiris returning home from the north (for various reasons).
If you watch the video that first carried the story would quickly notice that none of the impounded vehicles (with visible plate numbers) were registered in the north.
This Almajiri story is therefore mostly fabricated (taking advantage of the recent inter northern states repatriation of the said Almajiris within the region) and also likely released from IPOB Bureau of Fake Statistics[/s].

So all the news of Almajiri invading Ondo, Edo and Lagos you didn't hear or see them because you are deaf and blind like bat?! Abi?!

The Almajaris that were sent to Gombe which were rejected by Gombe State govt, you didn't hear that too?!

You must be an illiterate Almajiri too!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language / Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.