Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Is The Best Job In California? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Job In California? (236 Views)

Police Is The Best Job In The World — IGP Egbetokun / I've Done My Degree In Physics, So Please Suggest Best Job Opportunity In 2024? / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Job In California? by devidnelsons(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
Just like all other cities or geographical areas, California also has a wide range of occupations. People are employed in various types of jobs in different fields, such as IT, medicine, hospitality, tourism, automotive, etc. However, certain studies have established the fact that some of the highest paying jobs in California are in the field of medicine or healthcare.

Surgeons, orthodontists, nurses, physicians, and pediatricians are rewarding career options. Other than these, lawyers, economists, top-level business executives, computer hardware engineers, QA analysts, and art directors are also good options.

But I would like to give you a little piece of advice. Instead of finding out which is the best job in California, you should enter the field that suits your interests. You should follow your passion and gut feeling. Do the job that you can love and not that pays the highest.

Also Read: How do I get an entry level software engineer job in California in 3 months?

(1) (Reply)

Positively Work With What You Have / 5k To Several Millions In Few Months. How? / Join Our 2-day Free Masterclass On Freelance Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.