Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

You Will Have What You Say- Pastor Osigbesan Teaches Progress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Have What You Say- Pastor Osigbesan Teaches Progress (242 Views)

The Popular Nigerian Rapper Nutty Pin Say Pastor Work Is A Scam In Nigeria / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Have What You Say- Pastor Osigbesan Teaches Progress by DejiPlug(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
2020 still has a lot to offer. Never mistake a bend for an end and don't join people to say 'I won't count 2020 as part of my age because I didn't use it'. It is funny though but the truth is you will have what you say. My confession is that no matter how short this year will be I will do great things and God will collapse time for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkhghIjoTA
Numbers 14:28 NIV So tell them as surely as I live declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say.

Hello people , We will be discussing 'Unlimited Grace' this Sunday. Plan to be at the Online Church

(1) (Reply)

Help, Have Been Trying To Buy Something In An App To No Avail / Finished 5 Bedroom Fully Detached At Pearls Garden, Sangotedo Lekki / Nigerian Army Defrauds Scotland, Robs Its Own Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.