Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,494 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

He Left Me Because Of My Size? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Because Of My Size? (4372 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by WhyAWhy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
I prefer 'em brief and heavily summarised so that in-case of world war V, I can pack her quickly and run away with her, .and then it's easier for pix on wedding day and thereafer, is that your wife!!! omg!! actually though she's your first born wink
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by rabbits207: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2011
I love my thick women, Big Beautiful Women(BBW).
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by kpolli(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2011
Isn't size 2, extra extra small?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by rabbits207: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
kpolli:

Isn't size 2, extra extra small?

That's more than small, too tiny.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Orikinla(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
Naturally and culturally, African men prefer fat women. Well fed women with big breasts and big buttocks. They are sexier to African men. I manage models, but God knows I prefer big girls. But If you want o lose 8 pounds without stress, try SENSA. Just order for it online.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Cuddlemii: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
^ U and this your sensa, lolz. It won't work. The best is nutrition and fitness. Sensa ko, Sensa ni, get ur senses right bro tongue

grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
Orikinla speak for yourself. . . Wetin concern me and any woman weighing over 130,135 or 139pnds. . Heck nothing
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by ShyOne(f): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ poster what is your height?

I am 5'10 3/4 inches tall - almost 5'11 inches

when I modeled I weighed 120 pounds and wore a size 4 - 6

I now wear a size 12 -14 (because of my hips) and when I lose weight and get into a size 8-10 - I am told by many people that I NEED TO EAT because I look too thin.

I am curious as to what is your height?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by fcentauri8(m): 2:18am On Jul 29, 2011
I think whether or not he cares about a woman's size depends on the individual. I cannot answer for all of them, and they cannot answer for me. A woman's body proportions, and weight distribution are important to me. I'm not going to pretend that I'd be physically attracted to an obese woman. So far it has not happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Ur Gf Never Calls After Her Promises? / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / When You Are 9 Month Pregnant And Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.